Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

NEWS ON NEW album DROPS!..............what do u got?

oints · 116 · 82557

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
while we are still on the BUCK SHOT & KRS ONE album SURVIVAL SKILLS, there has been new developments...they have collabed with MJ Blige on a joint called: The Way I Live    :D  8)

Buckshot & KRS-ONE-The Way I Live feat. Mary J. Blige

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
LADIES & GENTLEMEN............................ITS FINALLY HERE :D :D :D :D

01. Survival Skills feat. DJ Revolution (prod. by Ill Mind)
02. Robot (prod. by Havoc of Mobb Deep)
03. The Way I Live feat. Mary J. Blige (prod. by Black Milk)
04. Clean Up Crew feat. Rock of Heltah Skeltah (prod. by Ill Mind)
05. Oh Really feat. Talib Kweli (prod. by Marco Polo)
06. Connection feat. Smif'N'Wessun (prod. by Moss)
07. Runnin Away feat. Immortal Technique (prod. by Black Milk)
08. Think Of The Things feat. K’Naan (prod. by DJ Mentplus)
09. One Shot feat. Pharoahe Monch (prod. by Nottz)
10. Amazin feat. Sean Price & Loudmouf Choir (prod. by Khrysis)
11. Hear No Evil (prod. by Khrysis)
12. Murder 1 feat. Bounty Killer (prod. by Coptic)
13. We Made It feat. Slug of Atmosphere (prod. By Ill Mind)
14. Past Present Future feat. Melanie Fiona & Naledge (prod. by 9th Wonder)

LOOK AT THAT PRODUCTION LIST  :o.....NO DOUBT, DUCKDOWN RECORDS HAS BEEN KILLING IT THIS YEAR

YEAH...................I GOT YOUL............CHECK THE UGHH 09 THREAD  ;D 8) ;D 8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
EXCLUSIVE .....  EXCLUSIVE ..... EXCLUSIVE ..... EXCLUSIVE
i know summa youl didnt even know this was in the pipe line  ;D, well now you do, & you have this beautiful thread to thank...

CANIBUS & KEITH MURRAY ARE:

THE UNDERGODS

01 - 129
02 - Show Em What Crazy Is
03 - No Brainer
04 - Gotta Be Real
05 - Stop Frontin
06 - Rise of the Machine
07 - Show N’ Prove

ima share it in the UGHH 09 breath easy!!  ;)

FIRE OCTRANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    8)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I posted the first single off this last week. It sounded hot.

Keith's lips look almost as ashy as Mad's did when he first got here though. Like he just kissed a sandnigger.

Did I just say sandnigger? I'm sorry...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

I posted the first single off this last week. It sounded hot.

Keith's lips look almost as ashy as Mad's did when he first got here though. Like he just kissed a sandnigger.

Did I just say sandnigger? I'm sorry...

PYROKINETIC! SmH  :-\.....u a weird nigga, but u right about one thing though, HEAT is what they cooking with  ;)

funny though, the way Kieth (not bill) Murray (not sweat)  looks reminds me of this:

this:

HUNGER!

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
OH MY GOD,...CALIFORNIA BORN & RAISED OH NO might have very well taken the BEST ALBUM COVER award in my OPINION THIS YEAR, IN THE RUNNING OFCOS IS THE INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts SLEEVE  ;)

anyhow, look at this and tell me its not genius:

"Cali-based producer Oh No delves into the funk and soul of the Now-Again Records and Soul-Cal Records catalogs, bringing a modern meaning to the concept of library music. This CD, presented in an edition of 500 pieces, will be the only commercial release of the Oh No vs. Now-Again Music Library. Originally created as music for television and film backdrops, the fans spoke and Now-Again and Oh No listened. Here's a chance to get the multi talented producer/rapper/DJ's take on the vast catalog of funk, soul and psychedelia contained in the Now-Again vaults. Beats within range in mood and style, as Oh No applies his swaggering hip-hop treatment to the sinister guitars and horn licks from Omaha's L.A. Carnival; the crashing high school auditorium drums of Houston's Kashmere Stage Band; the feel-good modern soul harmonies of Soul-Cal acts like Luther Davis and Pure Essence; and more..."

COURTESY OF: UGHH.COM

that part i highlighted in bold had my brain on some AHA typa moment, i guess its cos i feel what that title would require of an album, HINT HINT, look out for MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES, to drop SOON under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT  ;)

but yo, we should really consider having a BEST ALBUM COVER OF THE YEAR AWARD...in fact leme start a thread...  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
been bumpin a lot of MOKA ONLY...really dig dudes style of beat making, has me in a head bobbing mode on the constant...hes been working:

Ron Contour (aka Moka Only) - The Summer Of Ron (2009)

THIS HAS TO BE THE CRAZIEST & FUNNIEST ALBUM BREAK DOWN ive read in a minute....

""Ron Contour doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He knows where he stands in the midst of today's shaky music industry climate. Ron Contour has worked too hard and too long to care about the mundane details that plague so many of hip hops a and b listeners. Ron Con is a proud "c-lister". A hip hop cunundrum (sic), a man of few means yet many dreams and a penchant for the peculiar. For over a decade now, Ron Contour has made his presence felt with 3 full length albums and hundreds of mixtape spots. Restaurant tours have kept him busy in the lean times in between albums. Ron Contour formed a partnership with the Grammy ignored Moka Only as Moka has been supplying him with raw, dirty beats since Ron's commercial inception in 1998. Now Ron returns with his 16-track full length "The Summer of Ron" featuring the underground smash hit "Flaunt"!"

lol, ima share this with youl just NOW in the UGHH 09 thread, check for it!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
THIS HAS TRUELY BEEN AN AMAZING YEAR FOR HIPHOP MUSIC, just when i thought nothing could top what has been put out already, two of my favourite producers (squad & individual) blast thru the scenes with an announcement that they also are gon put out sumin monumental before the year pa**es...

first UP we got the CUNNINGLYNGUISTS (official TRACKLIST + info):

CUNNINGLYNGUISTS - Strange journey VOL 2 (2009)

1. Departure Part 2 (Produced By: Kno)
2. Imperial feat. Freddie Gibbs (Produced By: Kno)
3. Substantial feat. eFamm - 'The WWKYA Tour (Remix)' (Produced By: Kno)
4. Streets feat. Sean Price (of Heltah Skeltah), Poison Pen (Produced By: Kno)
5. Heart feat. Tunji (Produced By: Kno)
6. To Be For Real (Produced By: Kno)
7. Cashmere The PRO - 'Tear Tracks' (Produced By: Kno)
8. Jermiside feat. Deacon The Villain - 'Still With Me (Remix)' (Produced By: Kno)
9. Close Your Eyes feat. Geologic (of Blue Scholars), Grieves, Macklemore (Produced By: Kno)
10. Pit Stop (Produced By: Kno) -
11. The Park (Blue Sky Black Death Remix) (Produced By: Blue Sky Black Death)
12. Nothing To Give (Live) feat. Club Dub (Produced By: Kno)
13. Cocaine (Produced By: J-Zone)
14. Running Wild feat. E-40, Evidence (of Dilated Peoples) (Produced By: Kno)
15. Witchdoctor feat. Deacon The Villain - 'Everywhere' (Produced By: Kno)
16. Arrival (Outro) (Produced By: Kno)

"Produced by Kno and featuring emcees Natti and Deacon The Villain trading verses with Evidence of Dilated Peoples and Bay Area legend E-40 about society’s uptick in chaos and violence, CunninLynguists‘ “Running Wild” is the official first single from Strange Journey Volume Two, the second installment of this year’s double release from the trio.

CunninLynguists’ newest project, Strange Journey Volume Two, is set to be released on November 3rd. Guests include Sean Price, Tonedeff, Geologic of Blue Scholars, Freddie Gibbs, Substantial, Poison Pen and more with production from J-Zone and Blue Sky Black Death.

Similar to Volume One, Strange Journey Volume Two is also almost entirely produced by Kno and features 70+ minutes of brand new music. The trio will be supporting the release by embarking on a 28 city tour starting November 10th"

next UP, the SNOWGOONS  (official TRACKLIST + info)

SNOWGOONS - Trojan horse (2009)

1.The Trojan Horse Feat Savage Brothers
2.King Kong Feat Reef The Lost Cauze & Young De
3.Hey Young World Feat Heltah Skeltah & Coka Nostra
4.Krush University Feat Biz Mighty, Brainstorm, Freestyle of Arsonists, Side Effect, HAV aka Harley Hack& Krush Unit
5.Git Cha Gully Up Feat Outerspace
6.Full Force Feat Block McCloud, Feaz One, King Syze & Sifu Versus
7.Hate On Me Feat M-Dot & Krumb Snatcha
8.Make Way Feat Chief Kamachi, Buckshot & Reef The Lost Cauze
9.Goons Stampede Feat Rakaa, Sicknature & Reks
10.The Limit Feat Viro The Virus
11.He Sold Out Feat Lord Lhus
12.The Ill Bunch Feat Nut-Rageous, Termanology & Tribeca
13.The Time Is Now Feat D-Stroy, Sicknature & Freestyle of Arsonists
14.Valley Of Death Feat Block McCloud, LordWillin & Sabac Red
15.Scar Sculpture Feat Virtuoso & Young Haze
16.I Did Everything Feat Lord Lhus, Qualm of Savage Brother & Darksinned a**a**in
17.Cross The Line Feat Young Haze
18.Survive The Mess Feat Kaze & El Da Sensei
19.Man In The Mirror Feat Nut-Rageous

"The German-based production crew of Det. DJ Illegal and DJ Waxwork comprise the backbone of the Snowgoons, an international DJ/Producer clique renowned for their work with top line indic MC's in the U.S. and around the world. Having collaborated with teh hungry, up and coming South Carolina based Savage Brothers and Lord Lhus for May 2009's "A Fist In The Thought", the Snowgoons are returning to the tested formula that has brought them rapid success and an ever-enlarging fanbase.

"The Trojan Horse" is the 4th full length solo album from the renowned German production crew and features guest appearances from a veritable who's who of indie superstars. With the entire La Coka Nostra crew (Everlast, Danny Boy, ILL Bill & Slaine), Dilated Peoples, Defari, Termanology, Ruc (Heltah Skeltah), Torae, Skyzoo, Poison Pen, Outerspace, Krumb Snatcha, Buckshot (of Black Moon), Young De, Sabac Red (Non Phixion), Reef The Lost Cauze, Chief Kamachi, King Syze, Doap Nixon, El Da Sensai, Kaze, Block McCloud, Side Effect, Brainstorm, Virtuoso, Jaysaun, Edo G, Wise Intelligent, Tribecca, Nut Rageous, Viro The Virus, Savage Brothers, Lord Lhus & more, no one can contest the Snowgoons' dominance.Never before has such a stellar lineup of hardcore underground talent been a**embled on one album".

Original Release Date: October 27, 2009

CANT WAIT......already the CUNNINGLYNGUISTS SINGLE "running wild" is OUT...heard it, its BONKERS!   :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE   ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE    ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE    ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE

SUPER EMCEE LITTLE VIC of ORENA RECORDS has been hard at work, staying in the labs to DROP the much anticipated SOPHOMORE album "AUTOPSY"...so far, word is he might have production from MARCO POLO, BUCKWILD, DJ JOHN JOHN, VELOTZ and other HEAVY WEIGHTS ON IT...

whats for sure though is that its GOING TO BE A BANGER...however, being one that doesnt really work with setting release dates, VIC is keeping mum on when it will drop. while we wait, he thought it best to tie us over with a MIXTAPE "Suicide MISSION" that features PRODUCTION from MUNESHINE (of wax reform), himself, DJ JOHN JOHN & VELTOZ...

the mixtape is OFFICIALLY DONE and will be released soon...for more info & exclusives, CHECK HIS BLOG:

http://littlevic.wordpress.com/

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN:

LITTLE VIC with DJ JOHN JOHN are DOUBLE SHOT!    ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
LITTLE VIC drops PRE-LUDE to his SOPHOMORE ALBUM on NOVEMBER 14...the name of the offering he drops before his much anticiapted offering "AUTOPSY" is called "SUICIDE MISSION"...he talks about it HERE:

"Whattup Headless Opera. I can’t even call this shit a mixtape. Usually mixtapes are music thrown together. Shit that wouldn’t be used for an album. The tracks I am putting on “Suicide Mission” are songs I would run with for my album.. The idea is to not shrink in the quality department. I know for a fact that the beats are better put together, the flow is more on point, the verses are overall BETTER than that of “Each Dawn I Die”. I just don’t like titling it a Mixtape because automatically people expect it to be throwaways & zero effort put into the product. As you know, I have been working on this for quite some time & I am proud of the music that is on it. The majority of songs I have leaked on this blog will not be appearing on “Suicide Mission” so you will have an entirely NEW set of material… maybe aside from “Pump your Fist”, the final version of “Sinner”, & the winner of the remix competition..( which will be announced very soon, we got some really dope remixes!!! )… "

FOR MORE INFO: http://littlevic.wordpress.com/

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I have to give this Little Vic a chance I am not a fan of white rappers but I heard he onced worked with DJ Premier in one of his mixtapes
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I have to give this Little Vic a chance I am not a fan of white rappers but I heard he onced worked with DJ Premier in one of his mixtapes

that right there DESERVES YOU A 1000 POUNDS OF PRESSURE PER SLAP  :-\ WTF  ???

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
THIS HAS TRUELY BEEN AN AMAZING YEAR FOR HIPHOP MUSIC, just when i thought nothing could top what has been put out already, two of my favourite producers (squad & individual) blast thru the scenes with an announcement that they also are gon put out sumin monumental before the year pa**es...

first UP we got the CUNNINGLYNGUISTS (official TRACKLIST + info):

CUNNINGLYNGUISTS - Strange journey VOL 2 (2009)

1. Departure Part 2 (Produced By: Kno)
2. Imperial feat. Freddie Gibbs (Produced By: Kno)
3. Substantial feat. eFamm - 'The WWKYA Tour (Remix)' (Produced By: Kno)
4. Streets feat. Sean Price (of Heltah Skeltah), Poison Pen (Produced By: Kno)
5. Heart feat. Tunji (Produced By: Kno)
6. To Be For Real (Produced By: Kno)
7. Cashmere The PRO - 'Tear Tracks' (Produced By: Kno)
8. Jermiside feat. Deacon The Villain - 'Still With Me (Remix)' (Produced By: Kno)
9. Close Your Eyes feat. Geologic (of Blue Scholars), Grieves, Macklemore (Produced By: Kno)
10. Pit Stop (Produced By: Kno) -
11. The Park (Blue Sky Black Death Remix) (Produced By: Blue Sky Black Death)
12. Nothing To Give (Live) feat. Club Dub (Produced By: Kno)
13. Cocaine (Produced By: J-Zone)
14. Running Wild feat. E-40, Evidence (of Dilated Peoples) (Produced By: Kno)
15. Witchdoctor feat. Deacon The Villain - 'Everywhere' (Produced By: Kno)
16. Arrival (Outro) (Produced By: Kno)

"Produced by Kno and featuring emcees Natti and Deacon The Villain trading verses with Evidence of Dilated Peoples and Bay Area legend E-40 about society’s uptick in chaos and violence, CunninLynguists‘ “Running Wild” is the official first single from Strange Journey Volume Two, the second installment of this year’s double release from the trio.

CunninLynguists’ newest project, Strange Journey Volume Two, is set to be released on November 3rd. Guests include Sean Price, Tonedeff, Geologic of Blue Scholars, Freddie Gibbs, Substantial, Poison Pen and more with production from J-Zone and Blue Sky Black Death.

Similar to Volume One, Strange Journey Volume Two is also almost entirely produced by Kno and features 70+ minutes of brand new music. The trio will be supporting the release by embarking on a 28 city tour starting November 10th"

CANT WAIT......already the CUNNINGLYNGUISTS SINGLE "running wild" is OUT...heard it, its BONKERS!   :D

LADIES & GENTLEMEN
the CUNNINGLYNGUISTS - STRANGE JOURNEY VOL 2 iS OUT...............check for it under the UGHH 09 thread  ;)