Best phone to get?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I got a new 120 gig iPod this morning. I bought it from Hi-FI Corp for 3599 bucks, then went and got a quote from Game, where it costs R3499. Hi-Fi Corp guarantees to beat any price and refund you 105%, so I ended up getting the thing for R3200 and extra money back. Then I got the terabyte HD.
I'm dealing with space crunch issues right now on my old 60GB ipod. I am tempted to get an old 160GB one.
It doesnt sound like any updates to the ipod cla**ic will happen anytime before 4th Q:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=673635

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I was also looking for a 160 gig, but couldn't find one anywhere and my connect at Core Group also told me that they don't have any more stock, which means that it is unlikely to get one in SA, so I just went with the 120gig.

They need to look at ways to get us a terabyte ipod. Now that would be the shit. Or maybe just make it possible to expand the memory on your pod without having to buy a new one every time. Maybe use removable SSD's and just keep the shell and shit.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
They need to look at ways to get us a terabyte ipod. Now that would be the shit. Or maybe just make it possible to expand the memory on your pod without having to buy a new one every time. Maybe use removable SSD's and just keep the shell and shit.
You're kidding me right? Expandable memory on an iPod?! Surely you know that Apple are one of the worst examples of capitalist pig big corps around? This is the same company that popularized DRM and released a music player with a prprietary headphone jack so you HAD to buy their headphones.

Apple don't care about the people.

You know they could put put 250+GB ipods with expandable memory, removable batteries & upgradable firmware but they chose to sell you a new ipod everytime you run out of space & battery
I hate their business model (& yes I own an iPod but thats coz everyone else's designs suck).
We should join this FB group:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=6059835923&topic=6373
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:37:56 AM by TATEguru v.2K9 »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Sadly, I know all of this.

It doesn't hurt to dream though, right?

This is why I always used to swear by Archos, but its getting hard to find their products and they are also much clunkier and unattractive than Apple gadgets, so I had to turn to the dark side.

I miss the days when Apple made good shit without caring about market share. Before they switched to Intel processors in their macs and macbooks. Now they are really just glorified PCs.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
keep shit simple with lg ks360, has a touch screen feature, a free 1gb memory card, mmms, sms, rigntones, mp3 player and a quetry keyboard

love it 8)
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
keep shit simple with lg ks360, has a touch screen feature, a free 1gb memory card, mmms, sms, rigntones, mp3 player and a quetry keyboard

love it 8)

small time  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL had to settle for that shiaat because they stole my phone, bloody students. I still say Nokia is the way to go even though on some phones you get problem with the software but I like the fact that it's robust, I do not know how many times I dropped my phone, rea**emble it and still work perfectly.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
got it for cheap here.will get you omnia + n95.
Chosen

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
LOL had to settle for that shiaat because they stole my phone, bloody students. I still say Nokia is the way to go even though on some phones you get problem with the software but I like the fact that it's robust, I do not know how many times I dropped my phone, rea**emble it and still work perfectly.

lg ks360 is laid out i got to admitt, thought this shit had amazing features only to find out the only shit it has that seems interesting is the quetry keyboard and the so called touch feature, the f*** outta here
Hood.