Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Producer WARS aka Challenge

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
wasup fellas...its bin a minute on ths AF walls, learning ths ropes...

ths Boomslang, 1 quarter of Seamrock Music and i rep al th FL heads!
I told u San, finally ma nicca!
peace.

LINK REMOVED/?sharekey=c2e1bd8e00bbf771d0d290dca69ceb5ce04e75f6e8ebb871
art-in-isolation

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile

peace.

well come aboard bro..... ;)

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
@ th Kritik,
thanx bro, hope u cop those & hit me back wit' th word. 1
art-in-isolation

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

peace.

ma nigga  ;D, yeah, you up in this, its murder death kill now, all you cats need to do is get Kalibre 10 and you can form VOlTRON  :o, i must admit, im slightly worried now that we have only 2 REASON heads......................................NOT ;)

ima download your flip adn give you some feed on it ma nigg...ONE....................welcome aboard!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Aiight fools I got two overnight beats(I gave him the samples yesterday) from my homie  Robin Hood reppin reason

LINK REMOVED/download.php?yuqmee5iai2

LINK REMOVED/download.php?mihdy2tiahm

critique? pointers?

That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
^^ i like love is all around - interesting take on the drums cool - but i think he should lower the half step snare in terms of volume - and centre it!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
cool I'll pa** it on

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Aiight fools I got two overnight beats(I gave him the samples yesterday) from my homie  Robin Hood reppin reason

LINK REMOVED/download.php?yuqmee5iai2

LINK REMOVED/download.php?mihdy2tiahm

critique? pointers?

The beats are nice but all that he done did with the samples I can do on FL studio.His drums I can easily flip.
Beats have arrangement and changes......nice. For the next one give us beat battle kinda beats then maybe u'll have me shooked.....The Drum Beater Still aint shooked.

San u have another soldier on your side.

Ok fellas now its time to seperate boys from men.

Rebbi drop the next set of samples.....It's Wednesday today.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
The beats are nice but all that he done did with the samples I can do on FL studio.His drums I can easily flip.
Beats have arrangement and changes......nice. For the next one give us beat battle kinda beats then maybe u'll have me shooked.....The Drum Beater Still aint shooked.

San u have another soldier on your side.

Ok fellas now its time to seperate boys from men.

Rebbi drop the next set of samples.....It's Wednesday today.

true indeed, i see Remy even had to reach deep in the forests of Sherwood for this one, our very own Lagolas  :D, we welcome Robin of Locksley on board the SSREASON  ;)

on another note, i downloaded your flip Robin, the first one, the "love is everywhere" joint and this is my take on it:

the way you flipped the sample is very interesting, there is a theme to it, with the crowd and what not, and i think it can easily fit on the new Meth & Red Album with the cheering of the crowd and evrything, even on the latest EMC record "the show", it can fit in there...its very stand alone, an in the middle of the album typa beat but its hardly the joint you want to pull out when you battling someone...

all in all i think your weakest part in the whole beat is the drums, the snare drum, Like PeeWee is saying NEEDS to be centered, the reason behind that aside from the fact that the panning seems to detach it from the whole song is that it sounds too much like REASON stock. i know, REASON sounds arent supposed to arouse suspicion, normally they wouldt, but with that snare, it sounds too much like you took it out of the HipHop kit in your sound bank, i can almost narrow down which kit you used. so to make it richer & free from criticism, it normally helps if you doubled it up with another snare, say an open one and pan both of them to opposite extremes, slightly though, say about 2  & -2. Keep the tambourine, but dont pan it, let it hit with the snares and give them a bouncy feel...

that was just the snare, i have more suggestions on how you can help boost the power of your kick, cos i can tell you used only one kind of kick drum on the entire flip and correct me if im wrong but you took it from the same HipHop kit as the snare. its a low ba** kick and that makes it lack character, it can knock way harder than that, the problem is it cant propel your beat forward as i know you would like it to, it needs to thump so it gives it a bounce thatl make u anticipate the snare hit...

if its no problem, id like you to walk me thru your drumline, maybe via PM...all in all, nice drum line, but it can do with some improvement, specifically a change in the way the kick and snare sound right now, but i like it.

oh, another thing, the beat is like 5minutes long yo, thats way too long to make an impression in a battle, cos u start flipping more of the sample round the 2minute mark, and by then peeps are dosing off, or busy getting refreshments to listen to your flip  ;)...make dem shorter homes...

i await with eager anticipation now the NEXT LEVEL, all with Knowledge feeling so confident only after the 1st leg...mxm!.... ;)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Eish...been quit ne?

I cant unfortunately download any of yo'll flips, but ei...the judges are giving yo'll rough times ne?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
LINK REMOVED/?exmj0qf12aw

Thats my flip, was up'd by knowledge.....Thanx man

Anyway.

The next leg, im trying to do that now
Wait on it

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Eish...been quit ne?

I cant unfortunately download any of yo'll flips, but ei...the judges are giving yo'll rough times ne?

PeeWee asked a very relevant question earlier, since we are all competing this time round, who is going to judge this year's competition?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Eish...been quit ne?

PeeWee asked a very relevant question earlier, since we are all competing this time round, who is going to judge this year's competition?

Good question indeed.....
Let me put it this way, who will be on the final mixtape?

I hope that answers the question

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Eish...been quit ne?

Good question indeed.....
Let me put it this way, who will be on the final mixtape?

I hope that answers the question

ey rebbi are you satisfied with the shit I sent cos I got a gangs of ideas

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I am, but the download is too big for everyone here, so im trying to break it down. Check your PM, i sent you something