rape

nandonation

• nandonation 4 usefull information.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-2
  • Its Dat Nando
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/nandonation
Durban - An Umlazi, Durban schoolgirl was beaten, allegedly for reporting that her schoolteacher had raped her, an organisation that helps sexually abused children said on Tuesday.

http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthAfrica/News/1059/daedb752337a45a5b94a11cdb054fa51/02-06-2009%2007-06/Girl_beaten_for_reporting_rape
cnt say nuthaang-unless u up 2 sumthang

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
It's funny that these mafos ain't arrested yet. I really do not understand this thing of suspending people who have been accused of a crime....guilty or not guilty they must be sitting in the holding cells, and then apply for bail like all the other accused criminals.......the next thing is, they will be found guilty and get expelled as a sentence, instead of 15  to 20 yrs for rape and a**ault.........f*** the system and its bullshit.......protecting child rapists >:( >:(
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Andiyazi ukuba sakubakhulisela phi abantwana bethu. This is utter bullshit, the very people you trust with your kids are the ones that violate them. I say, whoever is found guilty of rape should be sent to Polsmor prison so he can get his a** raped and see how it feels like!!!!!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo you cant trust nobody no more man...i dont even trust my uncles with my baby girl..never know..better safe than sorry...but this here is f***ed up...look seems like these girls been f***ing for money too..thats what they dont mention...and that is the case with some of them..now they wana cry "rape"..im not an a**hole sexist dude...just the fcts...now this teacher tried his luck with this chick and she blew the lid off the top...then some other chick trips and says that the girl who piemped just wants attention so she and her cronies moered the chick outside school..i bet that that chick who f***ed the chick up was being bumped by a teacher for moola and its about to explode...but its been happening for a while yo..its real!..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
TyD in case you didnt know, having sex with a minor is rape whether she concent to it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to hear what you would say when some 30yr old dude has sex with your 15 yr old daughter!!!!!%!€!!?*!&!@
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

nandonation

• nandonation 4 usefull information.
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-2
  • Its Dat Nando
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/nandonation
Emzantsi umntu uyajongwa ukuba unguban b4 avelelwe.look ooshaike nw bangaphandle bahleli ithutyana nje emjiva.
cnt say nuthaang-unless u up 2 sumthang

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
@kelis...i hear you my dear...clearly...dont jump at me for this ish yo and i would teach my dorter to talk...teach her that no man or women is allowed to go near or even attempt touching her privats etc...if some indescent shit was going down then it should have been reported then...but its been going on for a while at that very school...
so who is to blame here?...yes the teacher...but also the learner and yes i wouldnt like it to happen to my peeps but it will be their bad if they shut up cause it will only get worse with a shut trap...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Guys who sleep with young girls are either afraid/intimidated by women of his age or doubting his sexual skills in bed and thinking this broad might tell her friends what their up to in the sheets.  On the next issue, why do some guys rape i mean there is so much pussy surplus out there,there are social and dating site now which makes it  extremely  easier to get pussy.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Guys who sleep with young girls are either afraid/intimidated by women of his age or doubting his sexual skills in bed and thinking this broad might tell her friends what their up to in the sheets.  On the next issue, why do some guys rape i mean there is so much pussy surplus out there,there are social and dating site now which makes it  extremely  easier to get pussy.

^^ realness plus there's still mixit

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah mxit lol last logged in there in 2006.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Rape has nothing to do with pussy

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Rape has nothing to do with pussy

ok let me see..rape is a process involving a dick and pussy, dick gets inside pussy and the pumping commences, correct me if im wrong, dick and pussy are the main drivers of sex, wtf are you talkin about? so niggas now done eating pussy, what, is there another spot that dudes are hittin, the nostrils or somethin?
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
The people with brain activity understood so its all good!