N.A 187 · 30 · 7000

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Hip hop music has seen a lot of infamous artist turn out to be good fathers and husbands. (Kids please dont comment and learn for responsible folks). My problem is how journalists have portrayed us emcees and entertainers at the most as loose canons with a crave for a quicky and intoxications. This is debatable as Snoop is well known for his chronic M.J habits but he has an acceptable life with a gorgeouse woman and no crack heads for kids. To mention a few others who have disapointed media expectations Ja Rule, Rev Run, Game, Jakki the mota mouth...the list goes on.
To all those expecting to be daddies, i know what you going through. Aggresive spouses, dry season(you know what i mean too- ;)dont front) and endless bills. They say most relationships end because of such stress which occurs this particular time. What ever calms you down get pounds of it and cheating will only make you infamouse, recentfull and you will end up being just a maintainance cheque.

According to you, if your woman is pregnant and you are not getting any, your bank account is not worth looking at but you surviving and still showing support, how can you then avoid loosing her. I know drama sells but the media also needs to stop promoting bad reputations about rappers and try recognise how many RnB fathers and so called Divas turn out to be junkies and players, then give credit to heads sharing true life stories that might save theirs and your kids life someday.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 05:08:09 PM by N.A 187 »

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Real talk. I'll add to this later. Great thread.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
do you honeslty blame the media for saying such stories about rappers and them entertainment dues? i mean seriously, anyone defending the morality and positivity of rappers is just being ignorant and arrogant, face the facts man, rappers are f***ing the scoiety women and children up, ofcoz there are a few rappers who give back to the commnuity and who are dedicated and responsible father figures

the rap industry is filled with irresposnible and wreckless people who only make music to make money for alcohol and drugs, how many times have you heard stories about rappers getting sued for maintainance? the rap industry is f***ed up my man, these f***ers dont care about the people around them, the only thing that matters to them is sipping expensive drinks and wearing the finest clothes, how many rappers put thier kids on vidoes just for the world to see the precious gift that god has given them?

my man im a huge hip hop fan, i eve got the underground shit that you did with skam, lol but when it comes to rappers and their morality, i take the durag off my head and hide behind a pastor
Hood.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
do you honeslty blame the media for saying such stories about rappers and them entertainment dues? i mean seriously, anyone defending the morality and positivity of rappers is just being ignorant and arrogant, face the facts man, rappers are f***ing the scoiety women and children up, ofcoz there are a few rappers who give back to the commnuity and who are dedicated and responsible father figures

the rap industry is filled with irresposnible and wreckless people who only make music to make money for alcohol and drugs, how many times have you heard stories about rappers getting sued for maintainance? the rap industry is f***ed up my man, these f***ers dont care about the people around them, the only thing that matters to them is sipping expensive drinks and wearing the finest clothes, how many rappers put thier kids on vidoes just for the world to see the precious gift that god has given them?

my man im a huge hip hop fan, i eve got the underground shit that you did with skam, lol but when it comes to rappers and their morality, i take the durag off my head and hide behind a pastor

lol, nice one   :) and that's a dope track u jis referenced. (this is the last time I say that to mad...eva)
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Real talk. I'll add to this later. Great thread.

rob, what it does homey?
Hood.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
However, hip hop has been the hope, the parent, the teacher of delinquents, mischievous leds, thugs, hoes, and all the people who seem to be unacceptable to this world.

Hip Hop is the only genre (and Maskandi...hahaha) that speaks the truth that the  world is scared to speak, and since it's the truth it has been subjected to accusations and a**umptions.

Like Busta said Hip Hop is the only genre that pays people who don't even give a f*** about it.........media included as well....

Gotta Love Hip Hop cos, seemingly, in this shit we are in REDEMPTION

What goes in is never equal to the outcome ("I went from negative to positive" remember BIG) and the outcome is usually good
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"

Heads are repping about their kids now instead of baby moma drama, niggaz is trying to build,play for keeps instead of pimpin now and i dont mean Lil wayne or T.I youngin'

Heads have created positive songs-check ur playlist. Game is not married for example but he stays with his kid, Xzibit is always posing with jr and so is Ludacris. Upcoming heads with academic qualifications now find it more amusing doing conceptual songs with a positive message E.G Jakki-God vs Satan da album. There will always be that air head claimin he from da gutter and now he's makes pop or makes it rain, their damn lingo aint even English no more. Its all about what they stand for and if they wanna grow from boys to man.
NOT EVERYTHING YOU HEAR AND SEE IS WORTH LISTENING.

heres an example of whom you probably idolise!DMX, in and out of the joint and guess what he got Gout and a family that he's going to loose.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8493/title.dmx-sentenced-to-hard-time

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
However, hip hop has been the hope, the parent, the teacher of delinquents, mischievous leds, thugs, hoes, and all the people who seem to be unacceptable to this world.

Hip Hop is the only genre (and Maskandi...hahaha) that speaks the truth that the  world is scared to speak, and since it's the truth it has been subjected to accusations and a**umptions.

Like Busta said Hip Hop is the only genre that pays people who don't even give a f*** about it.........media included as well....

Gotta Love Hip Hop cos, seemingly, in this shit we are in REDEMPTION

What goes in is never equal to the outcome ("I went from negative to positive" remember BIG) and the outcome is usually good

so do you think hip hop is doing something to make sure that those deliquents stay out of trouble? is hip hop making sure that they dont go through the same shit they did?
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Heads are repping about their kids now instead of baby moma drama, niggaz is trying to build,play for keeps instead of pimpin now and i dont mean Lil wayne or T.I youngin'

Heads have created positive songs-check ur playlist. Game is not married for example but he stays with his kid, Xzibit is always posing with jr and so is Ludacris. Upcoming heads with academic qualifications now find it more amusing doing conceptual songs with a positive message E.G Jakki-God vs Satan da album. There will always be that air head claimin he from da gutter and now he's makes pop or makes it rain, their damn lingo aint even English no more. Its all about what they stand for and if they wanna grow from boys to man.

heres an example of whom you probably idolise!DMX, in and out of the joint and guess what he got Gout and a family that he's going to loose.

for your record, i dont idolize dmx, his just a rapper to me, your aurgument is laid out dog for real. takes this to the highcourt and ud get a death sentence, lets talk about the influence of hiphop to the youth, what is it that rap has done for the youth?

lets quit all these lame arguments about rap being an inspirational music, you motherf***ers are to blame for the downfall of your own music, you create all this f***ing mess and now you expect the public to say some good shit about you? the f***? get outta here man, we all know 80% of rappers are disrectfull and rude sons of hookers, the only thing rappers care about is being rich and telling other people to suck dicks and that they are pussies and just shooting  innoncent kids, plotting murders and organizing crime
Hood.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
gotta admit. mad is bringing heat here. at this point in time ill cop to believing that rap does society more harm than good.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile

for your record, i dont idolize dmx, his just a rapper to me, your aurgument is laid out dog for real. takes this to the highcourt and ud get a death sentence, lets talk about the influence of hiphop to the youth, what is it that rap has done for the youth?

lets quit all these lame arguments about rap being an inspirational music, you motherf***ers are to blame for the downfall of your own music, you create all this f***ing mess and now you expect the public to say some good shit about you? the f***? get outta here man, we all know 80% of rappers are disrectfull and rude sons of hookers, the only thing rappers care about is being rich and telling other people to suck dicks and that they are pussies and just shooting  innoncent kids, plotting murders and organizing crime

You need to re-check what u been bumping kid........Mirror mirror on the wall and then dig a little bit
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

You need to re-check what u been bumping kid........Mirror mirror on the wall and then dig a little bit

and maybe youve been listening to rap when you are deep down in the middle of dreamland searching for ghost shades with a knobkirrie and a shaka zulu shield whilst mother nature is pissing at your a**
Hood.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

whilst mother nature is pissing at your a**

lmao!!!!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
LMAO

Mad's making some good points yo!!

But on the real though, most of what cats spit isnt neccessarily what they live...Look @ Shady for example, spitting bout killing people and drinking their "Brain Juice". that ma'f***a's never killed no one and he's prolly a good dad to his daughter.

You thing Biggie used to run from the police? f*** that!! that ninja couldnt ru from shit! but he spit about selling drugs and carrying gats all the time.

Storytelling's a;ways been part of this culture!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:11:13 PM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
shit ive been busy dissing on these chickens afflicted with chitopa and i dint notice that i had made a 2000 posts, shit this was supposed to be something special coz ive worked for it day and night, posting and replying to these low expectational old school minded f***eries so much

og beezak get out of that spaceship you on, the person who started earth and the one who controlls nature are busy plotting an a**a**ination attempt on you for being so extraordinary
Hood.