Future fathers

N.A 187 · 30 · 7028

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Hahaha..........OK kid Mad.....u win and I'm dead

@ Toureg.......didn't say that you should believe in all the ish that rappers spit. Nah. be selective and take what u like

Ooh, and well done kid Mad on your had work.....hahaha
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Hahaha..........OK kid Mad.....u win and I'm dead

@ Toureg.......didn't say that you should believe in all the ish that rappers spit. Nah. be selective and take what u like

Ooh, and well done kid Mad on your had work.....hahaha

easy like taking candsy from a baby id say
LMAO

Mad's making some good points yo!!

But on the real though, most of what cats spit isnt neccessarily what they live...Look @ Shady for example, spitting bout killing people and drinking their "Brain Juice". that ma'f***a's never killed no one and he's prolly a good dad to his daughter.

You thing Biggie used to run from the police? f*** that!! that ninja couldnt ru from shit! but he spit about selling drugs and carrying gats all the time.

Storytelling's a;ways been part of this culture!

wtf?? LMAO!!!  and fat joe rick fasle aka trple c'z [ carol city correctional] are busy talking about selling cocaine and making their pickups themselves, ridin in a chevy around the hood and carryin a bunch of guns on the backseat of the car, pshhhhh these ninjas dont even go to night clubs for satans f***ing sake, they stay behind locked doors and watch mtv the whole f***ing day

one question for all these self-proclaimed gangsters, why have a obdygaurd when u calll yourself a certified g? gz are their own bodygaurds f***ers, these mofos are so dumb they dont see that their lies can hit back at them, i bet a 100 fat joe has never sold a single coke stash in his counterfeit life and as for rick false, his extremely weak, how do you idiolize another dude whilst his still alive? how dumb is that ha ha

ha ha what a loss!!!!

Hood.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I always say; it's not Hip Hop it's rather certain individuals within Hip Hop. Music (especially Hip Hop) is suppose to be a reflection of one's lifestyle. If I'm a pimp i.e I'm mostly surrounded by whores you can't expect me to call them Soul sisters.

When Dre, Snoop etc talk about whores and drugs they talking about what happens in their lives (granted, this might be fabricated). Hip Hop is just a reflection of the world, there are serial killers out there who would find relevance in Jak Progresso's claims about stalking women (check our own houdini Mathe), there are people who've taken as much drugs as Cage has and hate their fathers as much.

There are also Mceez out there who spit thought provoking stuff or soul soothing stuff, to name a few; Illogic, Akrobatik, Our own Hymphatic Thabz, Talib Kweli, Common sense, Aesop Rock and abo LP, Last Days Fam, Tumi, Zubz, Proverb, Ben sharpa etc.

Now oddly enough, mainstream media will play you a video where Nelly swipes a card through some chick's a** crack and not play you maybe Brand Nubian's time is running out or Eyedea's here for you etc. And then the same media has talk shows, articles etc about what a bad influence Hip hop is when they were actually quite comfortable not digging beneath the surface.

Just like one chooses the life he wants to live and the friends he has, one chooses the music he listens to. The burden then lies on Nelly to explian to his kids why he swiped that card on that a**, it lies on Eminem to explain under the influence and Kim (f***, the whole Marshall Mathers LP and more). It also lies on you to explain to your kids why you listen to that.

I'll play my son that thought provoking conscoius ish, then the only explaining ima have to do is breaking down the complex rhyme schemes.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
I always say; it's not Hip Hop it's rather certain individuals within Hip Hop. Music (especially Hip Hop) is suppose to be a reflection of one's lifestyle. If I'm a pimp i.e I'm mostly surrounded by whores you can't expect me to call them Soul sisters.

When Dre, Snoop etc talk about whores and drugs they talking about what happens in their lives (granted, this might be fabricated). Hip Hop is just a reflection of the world, there are serial killers out there who would find relevance in Jak Progresso's claims about stalking women (check our own houdini Mathe), there are people who've taken as much drugs as Cage has and hate their fathers as much.

There are also Mceez out there who spit thought provoking stuff or soul soothing stuff, to name a few; Illogic, Akrobatik, Our own Hymphatic Thabz, Talib Kweli, Common sense, Aesop Rock and abo LP, Last Days Fam, Tumi, Zubz, Proverb, Ben sharpa etc.

Now oddly enough, mainstream media will play you a video where Nelly swipes a card through some chick's a** crack and not play you maybe Brand Nubian's time is running out or Eyedea's here for you etc. And then the same media has talk shows, articles etc about what a bad influence Hip hop is when they were actually quite comfortable not digging beneath the surface.

Just like one chooses the life he wants to live and the friends he has, one chooses the music he listens to. The burden then lies on Nelly to explian to his kids why he swiped that card on that a**, it lies on Eminem to explain under the influence and Kim (f***, the whole Marshall Mathers LP and more). It also lies on you to explain to your kids why you listen to that.

I'll play my son that thought provoking conscoius ish, then the only explaining ima have to do is breaking down the complex rhyme schemes.

That's what up
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Hip Hop I loved you................,I still love yo...............u and always will love you.

Eish this was meant for the Hip Hop thread.Askies!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 12:01:44 PM by ToXic Candy »
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

cosign
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

dp you ever wonder why they does that? its because you hip hop followers prefer listening to the insane and rude shit, i mean face it dog, 1 out of 10 hip hop fans prefers listening to common or talib kweli, we alll fux with raw shit, we wanna hear eminem talk nasty shit about kim, we wanna hear fifty cent dissing people, we like it when face joe says he seels cocaine and when rick ross calls women bitches and when he promotes crime through his controversial lyrics

you got a hot arguement there my man, u are almost on point but you fighting with your own self, the rap industry [ fans and artists inclusive] are to blame for the so called negativity underpinning rap, we caused this ourselves and if we are angry at someone, thats got to be ourselves playa
Hood.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile

dp you ever wonder why they does that? its because you hip hop followers prefer listening to the insane and rude shit, i mean face it dog, 1 out of 10 hip hop fans prefers listening to common or talib kweli, we alll fux with raw shit, we wanna hear eminem talk nasty shit about kim, we wanna hear fifty cent dissing people, we like it when face joe says he seels cocaine and when rick ross calls women bitches and when he promotes crime through his controversial lyrics

you got a hot arguement there my man, u are almost on point but you fighting with your own self, the rap industry [ fans and artists inclusive] are to blame for the so called negativity underpinning rap, we caused this ourselves and if we are angry at someone, thats got to be ourselves playa

Mad bra, your argument is sensationalised, your "we" takes upon itself a lot of people who would not necessarily like to ride on it. Not everyone wants to hear that bra.

The mainstream media is (intentionally or otherwise) promoting a culture of stupidity. This is does by playing you more soapies than documentaries so that you are entertained and have little room for thinking (i might have bitten this). So of course they gonna play this rubbish music. Now mad, people do not necessarily like this music, but they used to so much superficial ish (entertainment) that anything that requires them to think upsets them. The mainstream is scared to challenge people coz it might lose viewership, people are scared to challenge norms coz they cast themselves out of groups built on the bliss of ignorance. The cycle continues on and on.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Mad bra, your argument is sensationalised, your "we" takes upon itself a lot of people who would not necessarily like to ride on it. Not everyone wants to hear that bra.

The mainstream media is (intentionally or otherwise) promoting a culture of stupidity. This is does by playing you more soapies than documentaries so that you are entertained and have little room for thinking (i might have bitten this). So of course they gonna play this rubbish music. Now mad, people do not necessarily like this music, but they used to so much superficial ish (entertainment) that anything that requires them to think upsets them. The mainstream is scared to challenge people coz it might lose viewership, people are scared to challenge norms coz they cast themselves out of groups built on the bliss of ignorance. The cycle continues on and on.

heavy point, i feel that, but its the way it is homes,however i still persist that rappers are too blame for this bad image that the hip hop music has right now, their recklesness and stupidity has proved the media right on everything bad they say about rappers man, rappers are good in convincing people that they are jerks, also i think that this rap shit varies with countries and the people, feel me, south africans are too emotional and too sensitive to rudeness, thats why they hate rap, americans dont care
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I always say; it's not Hip Hop it's rather certain individuals within Hip Hop.
Hip Hop is just a reflection of the world, there are serial killers out there who would find relevance in Jak Progresso's claims about stalking women (check our own houdini Mathe), there are people who've taken as much drugs as Cage has and hate their fathers as much.

Word!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"

[/quote]

Church

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
but guys, what do you have to say about the way rappers treat women and just people generally? rappers are always affiliated with multiple felonies man like gun possession, a**ault, murder, drunk driving, drug smuggling, illegal firearms, sexual harrasments and on stage fouls [ swearing and a**ualting fans] or smoking marijuana in public just to gain some stupid street cred of which i  think is the most selfish thing to do

you should listen to these motherf***ers when they lie to innocent people, talking about how they want to bring something new to hip hop that will sort of reach out to the public and inspire young kids to achive to their maximam ability, stupidest thing about rappers is that they always practically contradicting their statements, what their personalities potray is a contrary to the words of wisdom they bragg when promoting thier music

how do you call a person who constantly calls women bitches/hoes and people dicks/pussies/ as influential? if thats being inspirational then i musta have read the wrong explanation of the term on my oxford dictionary. yes the media is depriving the public of good music that reaches out to the public audience in a positive way, yes the media is flooding the public with garbage music, but who do you blame? who made the rude music that the media is playing for the people? motherf***er the same jerks called rappers are the ones who made this music, stop acting like the bad music played by the media evovles somewhere else, stop acting like its not coming from your favorite rappers, just because you dudes like rap that doesnt mean you have to be so defensive and act like rap has no weaknesses, mater of fact the rap industry is the weakest music genre as far is positivity and morality is concerned

the media does not make songs and realease them in the name of snoop dogg nor does it does the same in the name of dr dre, the motherf***ers make the music themselves, what the f***???
Hood.

jy buddy

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
do you honeslty blame the media for saying such stories about rappers and them entertainment dues? i mean seriously, anyone defending the morality and positivity of rappers is just being ignorant and arrogant, face the facts man, rappers are f***ing the scoiety women and children up, ofcoz there are a few rappers who give back to the commnuity and who are dedicated and responsible father figures

the rap industry is filled with irresposnible and wreckless people who only make music to make money for alcohol and drugs, how many times have you heard stories about rappers getting sued for maintainance? the rap industry is f***ed up my man, these f***ers dont care about the people around them, the only thing that matters to them is sipping expensive drinks and wearing the finest clothes, how many rappers put thier kids on vidoes just for the world to see the precious gift that god has given them?

my man im a huge hip hop fan, i eve got the underground shit that you did with skam, lol but when it comes to rappers and their morality, i take the durag off my head and hide behind a pastor

Rappers or hip hop in general is not and should not be responsible for people's naivity or ignorance people are responsible for what they buy into and what not. as far as fat joe and gangsterism goes i read a xxl interview of lord finesse a while ago, finesse was telling the story of how the ditc was formed joey crack as one of the first recruits into the crew. he was not taken seriously by diamond d who fat joe was trying to get beats from at the time and the reason for that according to finesse is that joey crack was more renowned for busting caps then busting rhymes on the block, until they had him rap and everything changed. so maybe some of these cats were gangsters at one time or maybe still are. personally their crime affiliations mean very little to me, it's about their ability to use hip hop as a vehicle to empower themselves and that's off course through creativity

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
do you honeslty blame the media for saying such stories about rappers and them entertainment dues? i mean seriously, anyone defending the morality and positivity of rappers is just being ignorant and arrogant, face the facts man, rappers are f***ing the scoiety women and children up, ofcoz there are a few rappers who give back to the commnuity and who are dedicated and responsible father figures

the rap industry is filled with irresposnible and wreckless people who only make music to make money for alcohol and drugs, how many times have you heard stories about rappers getting sued for maintainance? the rap industry is f***ed up my man, these f***ers dont care about the people around them, the only thing that matters to them is sipping expensive drinks and wearing the finest clothes, how many rappers put thier kids on vidoes just for the world to see the precious gift that god has given them?

my man im a huge hip hop fan, i eve got the underground shit that you did with skam, lol but when it comes to rappers and their morality, i take the durag off my head and hide behind a pastor

Rappers or hip hop in general is not and should not be responsible for people's naivity or ignorance people are responsible for what they buy into and what not. as far as fat joe and gangsterism goes i read a xxl interview of lord finesse a while ago, finesse was telling the story of how the ditc was formed joey crack as one of the first recruits into the crew. he was not taken seriously by diamond d who fat joe was trying to get beats from at the time and the reason for that according to finesse is that joey crack was more renowned for busting caps then busting rhymes on the block, until they had him rap and everything changed. so maybe some of these cats were gangsters at one time or maybe still are. personally their crime affiliations mean very little to me, it's about their ability to use hip hop as a vehicle to empower themselves and that's off course through creativity

and your point is? i mean seriously dog i just dont see you concluding or clarifying any of the things me and don we talking about, its like you shooting caps at him hop and simultaneooulsy blocking them from hitting the hip hop music, you fighting two wars on your own, for a second i thought i knew what you were talking about but i just got lost in the midle of your post and what i was attracted to just faded away, no pun intended man, whatever it is that you stressing im sure its something heavy

what i fail to comprehend is this thing about the media promoting only the bad side about hip hop, you see the problem with the rap industry, be it a performer or a fan, is that they all run away from facts, they all pretend like hip hop music is not having any weaknesses and they are enorcing the love of hip hop into people by using the media as a an excuse of the bad image over hip hop, like if it wasnt for the media the rap music wouldnt be having such a bad vibe, f*** that man, this rap shit will never end as long as these motherf***inng rappers do this shit

Hood.

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Every career has its currupt side and its social upliftment side. Bad reps with the media actually promoted hiphop to international standards. We have to focus on the positive actss that can get involved in other projects to uplift youth and hip hop music itself because these are he people who enabled us to have hiphop clubs, radio stations and even magazines that are under major publications such as Hype(S.A) or Source(U.S.A) or Hip hop connection(UK).

To get fundings for example for a rap related project wasnt easy back then but now BEE can only allow it if you are teaching the public some form of awareness and not promoting sex drugs or alcahol. My point is the negative establishments that use rap to sell pron online, the so called gangsters and hustlers only let us down and the bad image keeps us broke when we could take it to a level were it becomes a respected form of Communication.

HIP HOP IS music, a learson, a career, marketing, LIFE