Africasgateway.com

Kaka goes to Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i fail to understand this shit, wheres does real madrid get all this loot from? perez is been spending cahs like it aint a f***ing thing, i know dude is a billionaire but he got like $1, 5 bills, so thats not much espicially considering how the us dollar and the uero are trading, this ninja is just throwing money in the air. they just snatched ronnie for 80 million pounds, wtf!!! thats like 130 mill usd'z or 94 mill eruos, i thought kaka was expensive, shit its obvious i knew nothing, shit this nigga is worth far more than the south african teams, his even worth more than some teams in europe, you could buy the log leaders in russia and get a surplus from that cash

im patiently waiting for this season and im  desperately looking foward to it, hope madrid doesnt file for bankrupcy soon, coz i smell a waste here, theres no way in hell that this team aint loosin money over this shit, wait till the recesion hit italy, madrid is gonna cry to the government for a bail-out cash
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Now we talking, Real have just signed David Villa. Gat damn it.PAREZ IS BRINGING THE GALACTUS ERA BACK.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
i doubt Real will win anything this season..They'll spend the whole season tryin out combinations..
Man U should cop Robinho to replace Ms Ronaldo..And Milan should get Fabregas
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hate these rich f***s. We've been trying to get Villa for years, but couldn't afford him.
hopefully we'll get Silva though.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Barcelona has allegedly offered €40m + Bojan + Caceras for David Villa  That should amount to €50m which is the current asking price for the striker.

mrC this will be dumbest shit your team will ever do, bojan is the future

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

mrC this will be dumbest shit your team will ever do, bojan is the future

I agree. But i don't think he was ever really in Pep's plans. He played more under Frankie.But that still doesn't take away much from us. We produce the best players for other clubs,e.g. Fabregas.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Pep should've given him more time IMO

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
you keep your dirty hands of cesc

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Goddamnit benzema signs to madrid!  :o :o :o :(

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

i'm gon be on MrC a** soon as MY spanish team butt-f***s his! Rich f***s forever!!! lol
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

i'm gon be on MrC a** soon as MY spanish team butt-f***s his! Rich f***s forever!!! lol

Oh, so now you got a Spanish team too ? LOL !!!! Looks like i might have to auction off this "Mr TwoTeams" name. Any offers ?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 10:21:17 AM by MrTwoTeams »

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

Oh, so now you got a Spanish team too ? LOL !!!! Looks like i might have to auction off this "Mr TwoTeams" name. Any offers ?

more than two in fact.. about 5! (Chiefs, Man United, Juventus/Real, Rangers... in that order) difference is, i don't HIDE behind my teams.  :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 10:59:46 AM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
AC Milan have announced the surprise signing of American defender Oguchi Onyewu.

Onyewu, who had a loan spell at Newcastle in 2007, has signed a three-year deal with the Italian giants after leaving Standard Liege.

The 27-year-old was linked with a host of English clubs earlier this summer, but Milan have moved to lure him to the San Siro.

Onyewu impressed during the recent Confederations Cup helping the USA reach the final and Milan have decided to bring him in to bolster their defensive options.

A statement on Milan's official website read: "AC Milan would like to inform that they have signed Oguchi Onyewu on a permanent basis from Standard Liege.

"The USA international has signed until June 30, 2012."