Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Kaka goes to Real

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Ronaldo took his first dive yesterday, then scored his first Real goal from a penalty.  ;D

I was really praying that dude would flop @ Real, but i don't think it's gonna happen. The second Real goal scored by Grenaro, was also a Ronaldo shot that ricochet off the keeper. He also had a free kick which he took very well i might add, but went over the bar, so dude looks like he's on track

But overall Real still don't impress me. I don't think they gonna win anything again this year, granted it's still pre-season,but they just don't have that magic that Barca has.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ronaldo took his first dive yesterday, then scored his first Real goal from a penalty.  ;D

I was really praying that dude would flop @ Real, but i don't think it's gonna happen. The second Real goal scored by Grenaro, was also a Ronaldo shot that ricochet off the keeper. He also had a free kick which he took very well i might add, but went over the bar, so dude looks like he's on track

But overall Real still don't impress me. I don't think they gonna win anything again this year, granted it's still pre-season,but they just don't have that magic that Barca has.

they'r playin juve on friday, and it looks my prediction will hold true madrid's shitty defence will be their downfall they are gonna get bodied in set pieces by a quality side, both goals from De Quito comes from corners with Real's defence all over the place juve dont play that kinda shit

That not good enough for ya?

Chillexologist

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
stars amongst stars i dnt think kid will shine,in fact dis myt even crush hs career 4 a mint.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

i was hoping dude will fail hard

im still having all night prayers for that.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
good to see ronny mantaining some consistency, you can never keep a good man down, thats no ronaldinho typa nigger, watch when florento perez takes over spain by storm,  laliga is madrid's, f*** barca and zlatan, eto was the shit, racism is gonna backfire at those mofos, and why the f*** is alonso still reluctant about joining madrid? dude knows we got something he wants, its los galactos bish!!!!

ribery is next, madrid and man u waddup????
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im enjoying these Pre season tournaments first it was Man U summer tour,Wembley cup,Vodacom Challenge,Telkom Charity, now im watching ths Audi Cup. Madrid look weak at the moment and it looks like Ronaldo will play as an attacking center midfielder the left and the right flanks have already been taken. Whos that Real Madrid cat who plays as a left back,damn hes deadly on the attack.He reminds me of Roberto Carlos.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Mourinho must be smiling from ear to ear, Eto'o and Sneidjer in the same team Wow!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Mourinho must be smiling from ear to ear, Eto'o and Sneidjer in the same team Wow!

cant wait to watch eto tear those barca mofo's up, its a pity inter and barca are not on the same league
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

and why the f*** is alonso still reluctant about joining madrid? dude knows we got something he wants, its los galactos bish!!!!

DONE DEAL! it was benitez who was stalling for cash!

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/08/04/manual_181425.html
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:08:16 PM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just saw this on the Liverpool site.

Stupid move on Xabi's part, but its okay. At least we got a good bit of cash for him, so we can bring in a quality strike partner for Torres.

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile
Real Madrid will win 7-6 next time Barcelona comes into town
"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Real Madrid will win 7-6 next time Barcelona comes into town

DEFENCE STILL NEEDS WORK

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Just saw this on the Liverpool site.

Stupid move on Xabi's part, but its okay. At least we got a good bit of cash for him, so we can bring in a quality strike partner for Torres.

Liverpool are over. Alonso is a big loss for you. You just need an injury to Gerrard or Torres and you'll be fighting for 6th place with Man City.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
benitez is such a lame, xabi did a lot of clean up work in liverpool's midfield oh well back to gerrard being average again  ;D