Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Black Moss ft Zenith - Put It Down

Lunatik

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
    • The Soul Academy's Myspace
Collossal Entertainment marks the genesis of the Collossal Brand. The vision is to become an established entertainment brand that is well respected for its pa**ion, hard work ethic and integrity. The mission is to take dreams and turn them into financial stability. The vision and mission are based on the premise that people work best when doing what they love.

The first dream which we are turning into reality is entertainment, hence Collossal Entertainment. In embarking on this venture we have taken four Hip Hop artists into our stable who are arguably amongst the best in the country, bringing intelligent, educated, hard-hitting lyrics with uncompromising flow. Black Moss, Flowsik, Jet and Zenith, collectively known as “Poison City” as a tribute to Durban, South Africa, the place we call home. Closely a**ociated with Collossal is “Soul Academy”. Collossal Entertainment: It is what it is!

The first installment marking Collossal Entertainment’s first step into the industry is “Collossal Entertainment presents Black Moss: Mind Trip EP”. The project is exactly what the names call it, a Mind Trip. Creative is the only word to describe this project, bringing in a fresh style and sound which sounds like nothing else out right now. The lyrics are based around the life of a Durbanite and it proves that life knows no boundaries as the experiences portrayed in this project can be related to by anybody in any race, culture or demographic.

For more info on how to get your own copy of Mind Trip EP mail blessinho@gmail.com or reddy.ryan@gmail.com

Be sure to check out the music video on the collossal entertainment facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=194816620709&oid=91047112457

Here's a track off the Mind Trip EP:

LINK REMOVED/download.php?nnkmwxmnmjz

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yoh julle is gehaardt ne...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Praverb

• I...
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • I am here...
    • View Profile
    • Praverb's blog