Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
@Pyro-Is it true that Cash ghost is haunting you that's why you don't spew ether as you used to?
@Taureg-Is it true that you lost the bid to host the winter Olympics in the Sahara?
@Threadz Brown-If someone says to me "Jou Poes" will it be okay to say to him "Jou Doos" o' shoul I just let go?
@Deac- Do you think Papoose will stand the test of time(8years) with no poon since his broad is locked up, by the way what's her name?
@Sir Black-How do you differentiate between someone who walks with a swag and the one who painfully limpin?
@Baldi- If a female gay person is is called a Lesbian what is the male one called?
@Proverb-How would ur daughter look like when trying explain what's her father's occupation is at school?
@Young Zooloo-Can I give that kalakoen called Zulu Boy your numbers he don't believe me when I say King Shaka's first surname was Pananthiakos, I think you need to break it down for him.
@Panic- Is it cheating if I read a book called "How to talk about books u never read"(I swear it exists) and discuss books with you?
@Kelis J-
@Mad(yours is orally for obvious reasons)-If a nut sack's length from the groing is 3cm what will the dick size be in order for one to be able to "Piss on his balls"?

PS:THIS IS A 30 MINUTE EXAM,
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Oh! I forgot
@Mr.C - Would you let T-pain and Lil' Wayne ride a Boom Bap beat?
@Soul Amazin' - What's the difference between "online music sharin" and "music piracy"? by the way Mzwakhe has got ur  residential address.
@Kelis J- Would you allow me to coin a term called "Knee Fetish" after what I saw on your avatar?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
You trying hard nigga ever heard of a thing called pussy go outside you might find it
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
You trying hard nigga ever heard of a thing called pussy go outside you might find it

my sentiments exactly, too much time on niccas hands.....ever watched that movie "Lars & the real girl"?

please do, there is hope for u yet, before its too late :-\ smh @ these threads nowadays

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

I do not know what pussy is, maybe you can tell me since you've been askin for tips on how to make "it"(pussy) squirt.

@Rebbi what's the difference between someone who can build a computer from scratch and the one who can a**emble a TV stand from GAME?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
@Sir Black-How do you differentiate between someone who walks with a swag and the one who painfully limpin?

dont know... ask cash or anyone who considers themselves to have "swagger"
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

dont know... ask cash or anyone who considers themselves to have "swagger"

All good Sir Black, this is what must be done on this thread, peeps must answer questions thats all  ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Oh! I forgot
@Soul Amazin' - What's the difference between "online music sharin" and "music piracy"? by the way Mzwakhe has got ur  residential address.

lmao....i'll send u and yo Mzwake back to prison...i'm untouchable....

as for yo question...online music sharing is sharing music online and music piracy is pirating music.... ;D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
AA i see no bother.

so long as the said ignoramus sweetens his tirades with a case of Castle quarts; and instead of blowing hot air, the man places a thirty of Courtleigh and a half-khasi of spliff to take the part of the exhalation.   

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
@Proverb-How would ur daughter look like when trying explain what's her father's occupation is at school?

My daughter would be mad proud explaining that her Pops Took husteling to that next level and stopped at nothing to constanly push the grind and yet always putting family first and making sure his kids will have it better than he did (considering he had it pretty good himself)
Son I'm building the legacy for both ma kids and I'm teacing them to go beyond expectation and look adversity in the eye before bustin it's a**!!

So to answer your question, let's just say when she done talking the other kids gon be shook and afarid to go next...
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!