Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Confederations Cup Build Up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

call me a hater but sundowns ruins players  nldovu,mphela, dlalda, manqoba ngwenya, thando mgomeni SMH!

True. Add Vilakazi in there.And they really did Sandile Ndlovu in. They loaned dude out to Dynamos, he became their best scorer, Sundowns brought him back and benched again for the rest of the season. Sundowns are the worst team ever.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 10:09:44 AM by MrTwoTeams »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Well done to the coach.Well done to the boys. Well done to South Africa for a magnificent tournament. We got the team now,we need to start focusing on winning games.I've always underated Katlego Mphela as he's usually on and off @ Sundowns, but what a performance. Shows u what cats can do when their hungry. Oh yeah, and f*** Benni and Nasif. We don't need people who think they are bigger than the team. Well done to Santana for not taking shit. You have young boys who are hungry and are willing to put in that extra effort. Go forward with them. 2010 here we come.

call me a hater but sundowns ruins players  nldovu,mphela, dlalda, manqoba ngwenya, thando mgomeni SMH!

Word!! talkin bout teams that ruin players what happened to Shaun Potgeiter?

man I wish I knew that cat was nice

That not good enough for ya?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Talkin about Shaun Potgieter..Dude was part of the most excitin ever team of young'ns(the Ajax cla** of 2000).With the likes of Carlo Scott,Shaun Permall,Sibusiso Mzizi(heard dude quit soccer for church),Steven Pienaar(who can forget an 18 year old Schillo owning Thabo Mngomeni in the 1st leg of that Rothmans cup),Maya Jansen(dude was in Pollsmor not long ago).Duran Francis,Calvin Marlin etc.and how many seasons it took before they lost they 1st game to Chiefs.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Lot of work needs to be done ahead of World Cup still. Dunga says SA will be one of the stronger teams at the World Cup.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Lot of work needs to be done ahead of World Cup still. Dunga says SA will be one of the stronger teams at the World Cup.

No doubt he best'a recognise the boys really grew in the last tournament.
Tell me cats I know my soccer all that well what does it take to improve your rankings, are there particular tournaments and if so was this one included?
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Tell me cats I know my soccer all that well what does it take to improve your rankings, are there particular tournaments and if so was this one included?

beating teams that are ranked higher than you also helps

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz

this --> Right Here <-- is how they calculate the points that determine the world rankings.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

this --> Right Here <-- is how they calculate the points that determine the world rankings.

You reckon this tournament did anything for SA's ranking??

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

straight away! i should think so..
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ey guys this Recession is starting to hit where it hurts. I just downgraded my dstv from Premium to Compact I wanna know if they do broadcast the FA English Premier league games at SS3/SS4?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ey guys this Recession is starting to hit where it hurts. I just downgraded my dstv from Premium to Compact I wanna know if they do broadcast the FA English Premier league games at SS3/SS4?

I'm sure they got SS3 on there, I'll be clinging for dear life onto my dual view

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

straight away! i should think so..

Learnt from Robert Marawa yesterday that any FIFA approved match including Friendly's have bearing on the ranking and points are tallied on the 1st of every month. He also believes that the way we played in the confed cup and the points we accumulated should boost our rankings by at least 10 positions and also Brazil will undoubtedly be back at 1!