Africasgateway.com

Robert is at it again

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I am trying to find a better source, but for now Mediatakeout will have to do.

I hope they send him to an a**f***ing camp for a good many years this time, cos he is really disgusting.
MediaTakeOut.com has an EXPLOSIVE new report for you. R Kelly is being investigated by the Illinois police for committing statutory rape.

Here’s what’s going down. MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY spoke with a CONFIRMED person close to R Kelly and here’s what they told us:
A day before [R Kelly] left for his South Africa tour) about 8 police squad cars pulled up at his front gate. One of the officers, in a loud, commanding voice, yelled: "This is the police. Open up this gate at once. We have a search warrant".

After seeing the officers via his security monitors, Robert instructed his security guys to open the gate. The officers searched the entire house. They were looking for an underage girl who had spent several days at his home with him. Ironically, the girl had just left the mansion about 20 minutes before the police arrived with the search warrant.

The police eventually caught up with the girl, who had just turned 17 years-old--just above the legal limit in the state of Illinois. However, the Olympia Fields Police are still tenaciously pursuing the case. They are still gathering evidence, which includes signed affidavits from several witnesses from within R. Kelly's circle, who can attest to the girl spending consecutive nights at his home prior to the date of her birthday.

We checked out what our snitch told us – and the Olympia Fields Police department CONFIRMED to us that R Kelly is under investigation.

Right now R Kelly’s in South Africa – but once he gets back to the U.S. – don’t be surprised to see him in IRON BRACELETS!!!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Oh goodness not again, why can't R Kelly get help?? I mean really now, is he willing to give up all that he's worked hard for just for his sick obssession with young girls???!!?
LOL saw the 2nd episode of Boondocks the other day, and it just goes to show how much black folks love R Kelly.
Riley asks this, "If I started peeing on you right now would you A: Stand there and ask for more, or B: Move the hell out the way!?".
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
man what if the girl looks old? I kissed a 26 year old looking 16 year old this year. had no idea she was that young. Lets wait for Kellz side of the story.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL oh please, we've heard his side too many times before and somehow he seems to convince black people!! LMAO the last I heard, Bush Radio stopped playing R Kelly music, that was when I was still in high school, haven't listerned to it in a while, did they give in or are they still stuck on "we are not playing RKelly music" tip?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
if someone tell this nigga the legal age in sa is 16... i swear to god he won't go back lmao ;D

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
if someone tell this nigga the legal age in sa is 16... i swear to god he won't go back lmao ;D

eish...you know.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Molo ntombi yolahleko

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
maybe

Maybe my a**.. You missed me. Because you looove me. You want to touuuch me. Kiss and careeeees me.  ;D You were short of sending out a search party to look for me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
maybe

;D You were short of sending out a search party to look for me.

LMAO yes he was

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
maybe

Maybe my a**.. You missed me. Because you looove me. You want to touuuch me. Kiss and careeeees me.  ;D You were short of sending out a search party to look for me.

uyazi fax-ela.

LMAO yes he was

uyaphapha.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
maybe

uyazi fax-ela.

LMAO yes he was

uyaphapha.

uya - actor ...

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
maybe

uyazi fax-ela.

LMAO yes he was

uyaphapha.

uya - actor ...
He deserves an Oscar