Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MAN U & Chiefs

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
WTF IS SHIT? MAN U just signed Michael Owen on a year 2 year deal and Kaizer Chiefs has signed Nkosinathi Nhleko :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  Big teams like these sign rejects and cheap strikers like these,They were hot property in their prime but now they are weak.
Good Luck with Chiefs playing against the Iran National Team this weekend.They looked impressive the past weekend when they beat Supersport.Them youngsters are hungry.

As for Pirates We keep signing Hottest players man Schalwyk and Jeli just signed with us :D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Go check how many goals Owen scored last season and the one before and then compare it to how many games he played.

If man U only use him sparingly and give him ample time to recover from injuries he can be dangerous. The problem at Newcastle was their lack of a top cla** striker,so he never got time to fully recover, so he kept going back on the injury list.

Owen is dangerous because he is a natural finisher, despite his pace being gone, he can still put the ball in the back of the net given half a chance.

Screw him for leaving us back then for Real though and then expecting us to take him back when he is over his prime.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Well done to Fergie once again. This man never seems to amaze. Pure genius. We are about to see the best of Owen i believe. Don't underestimate Mike. @ Newcastle there was no real supply to him. @ Manchester it's gonna be different. Can't wait for him to score a goal @ Anfield.

As for Chiefs, I agree about Nhleko. But looks like they made some great purchases as well. Especially that Knowledge kid from Zim. He look ill, even scored a goal @ the weekend.

Can't wait for the season. Especially for Real Madrid to fall flat on their face.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Can't wait for the season. Especially for Real Madrid to fall flat on their face.

and for the punk a** ronaldo to be useless...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

hehehehehe.as much as i wish it, i doubt it though. i think they gonna be a force to be reckoned with but Barca is still gonna get in that a** and win La Liga all over again.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Amakhosi are taking the league this season
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

hehehehehe.as much as i wish it, i doubt it though. i think they gonna be a force to be reckoned with but Barca is still gonna get in that a** and win La Liga all over again.

im not that optimistic boss. i think barca will still get into that a** like u said and further more ronaldo will not play like he played for ur other team. at least not in the first half of the season maybe the second...

im curious as to how they will make all these big names work yet again
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Whoever is signing players at Chiefs is on drugs! The players signed will make our team play like Thanda Royal Zulu. How do you release Zito Ogbonna and then sign Nhleko? What's better about this bumbling, burly sucker who misses ten chances before scoring one? Yo, TwoTeams, I know you want SA teams to develop players for Bafana. What do you think of Chiefs' decision to put Michael Nkambule on transfer? He is one crack of a youngster. These are the type of players that should represent SA in future. Why transfer Nkambule (a talented player) and keep Mandla Masango(garbage) and Tshepo Bulu(ultra-garbage). You wonder why Bafana struggles. I take my hat off to Pirates and Ajax, they are more committed to developing GOOD SA talent than Chiefs and Sundowns. Chiefs management is on drugs, the whole lot of them! Now they're humiliating Nkambule chasing him away to train with the U19's along with Bhasera. They did the same to Schalkwyk, now Pirates snapped him up. Oh, and they didn't manage to sign Wayne Sandilands to cover for Khune. Chiefs have become a pre-season team.   
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Whoever is signing players at Chiefs is on drugs! The players signed will make our team play like Thanda Royal Zulu. How do you release Zito Ogbonna and then sign Nhleko? What's better about this bumbling, burly sucker who misses ten chances before scoring one? Yo, TwoTeams, I know you want SA teams to develop players for Bafana. What do you think of Chiefs' decision to put Michael Nkambule on transfer? He is one crack of a youngster. These are the type of players that should represent SA in future. Why transfer Nkambule (a talented player) and keep Mandla Masango(garbage) and Tshepo Bulu(ultra-garbage). You wonder why Bafana struggles. I take my hat off to Pirates and Ajax, they are more committed to developing GOOD SA talent than Chiefs and Sundowns. Chiefs management is on drugs, the whole lot of them! Now they're humiliating Nkambule chasing him away to train with the U19's along with Bhasera. They did the same to Schalkwyk, now Pirates snapped him up. Oh, and they didn't manage to sign Wayne Sandilands to cover for Khune. Chiefs have become a pre-season team.   

i feel you on everything homeboy. from my side really, im just hoping that these players rise to occasion when the season starts, but that's all it is, HOPE. Kaizer and Bobby need to step down yo. Give the team to other people who got Vision for a team of Chief's Calibre. Problem is, it's still being run as a "family" team more than a "peoples" team.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@MrC. True. Bobby is a serious problem. This clown has never played pro-football. How does he know which players to sign? Kaizer needs to fire his son with immediate effect. If they don't care about the fans, why should we support their team? They frustrate good players and reward bad ones. What's that all about. Chiefs and Sundowns have become Bafana Bafana's biggest problem. They don't groom youngsters and keep frustrating SA born talent. Only a matter of time before Abia Nale trains with the reserves. I have a feeling that Chiefs might be called Bobby Chiefs in future. Kaizer needs to wake up.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"