ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Just seen this on the rage website!

Top SA rapper goes missing!

Top South African hip hop artist, ZUBZ is missing. He was last seen performing at a private party in Kimberly this past weekend. His band members and management claim they last saw him on Saturday night talking to a girl known only as Cyndi after the show. The identity and whereabouts of Cyndi are also unknown.

His record label Outrageous Records, realised something was amiss on Monday after Zubz uncharacteristically missed scheduled interviews and is not available on his mobile number or at home.

Has anyone seen Zubz?

If you have any information regarding this case, please contact his record label, Outrageous Records.

Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ya i just checked this on twitter half an hour ago and he isn't answering his cell. Some1 tell me this is a hoax.
If it is, its brilliant though. Maximising his exposure off the 'Part Time Lover...' track.
Hope its a publicity stunt.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Just saw the message from mtn xploaded on fb...wats happening...is this 4 real...?

Has anyone seen Zubz?
If you have any information regarding this case, please contact his record label:
Ph: 0116489343
Fax: 0116489342
milli@outrageousrecords.co.za 

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Hope this is a hoax.

Anything is possible in Kimberley though.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
What the .....?eish .i doubt its a hoax..Zubz doesn't seem like that kinda guy..ish must be serious.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
What the .....?eish .i doubt its a hoax..Zubz doesn't seem like that kinda guy..ish must be serious.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Damn yo.

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Viral marketing... Nice one. Dude is around, they obviously wanted us to do exactly this... TALK!!! Im not saying its a bad thing, but im sure we are all familiar with the story of the boy who cried wolf... 
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Viral marketing... Nice one. Dude is around, they obviously wanted us to do exactly this... TALK!!! Im not saying its a bad thing, but im sure we are all familiar with the story of the boy who cried wolf... 

not sure which story i hope to be untrue, Zubz missing or this being a marketing scheme. ptf

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
WOLF!!! WLF!!! WOLF!!
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
His band members and management claim they last saw him on Saturday night talking to a girl known only as Cyndi after the show. The identity and whereabouts of Cyndi are also unknown.
"Remember Psycho Cyndi..." (c) Zubz - Part Time Lover.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Verb, u from Kimberley right? Maybe u shud col yo contacts and get him out of there....unless he flew to the US for MJ's funeral...

Psycho Cindy neh...now thats something...did they file a missing person's report with the cops down there, doesn't he hav a car, tracker, something...

Is the band members still in Kimberley, were they not all travelling together (thats if they back in town)...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
If this is a publicity stunt, it's the lamest publicity stunt in the history of lame publicity stunts. Even tops the Crackboys one. LOL !!! Who ever thought Zubz and the Crackboys, once adversaries,  would be pulling publicity stunts both around the same time ? They must share the same publicist.

If this is true though(highly doubt it), then we shall pray for the Golden Mic holder to found.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I hope dude is OK. Rappers going missing and turning off their cellphones isn't exactly big news though. Probably just chilling with a girl somewhere. He'll turn up in a week wondering what all the fuss is about.

If it's a publicity stunt, it's pathetic. I'll never listen to any of his music again on principle.