ProVerb · 96 · 28169

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Lol. You all sound like some worried parents after ya kid just arrived from running away.

You work @ rage right ? Figures. Sucking up for that pay cheque huh ? LOL !!!
Look who developed a sense of humour ;D. Nah, I don't work at rage, I don't even work for that matter ???. Infact I don't even get paid for my work. Raai raai wat is ek? lol
Lol. You all sound like some worried parents after ya kid just arrived from running away.

hardly, it would make sence if this was hanna montana, but since its a grown a** man, we ashamed  :-\
lol. True, very very true.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
patbrickzzzz...your a youngin accepted by the ag fam..the lil bro as you put it..we know you nicca!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Look who developed a sense of humour ;D. Nah, I don't work at rage, I don't even work for that matter ???. Infact I don't even get paid for my work. Raai raai wat is ek? lol

ma**ive thank u for noticing hey.Been waiting for someone to give props yo.the boy RR's been giving a nigga some lesson's via PM.it's great i tell ya.im really getting the grip of it.you should try it sometime,it's really fun.

or so now u don't work @ rage on some intern shit ? ok. but aren't u always around there ? either way, u do have some sort of relationship with Zubito don't u ? didn't u say u mixed some of his shit or something to that effect  ? a hi-hat or some shit like that on one of his songs ? lol ! 

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 04:26:38 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

ma**ive thank u for noticing hey.Been waiting for someone to give props yo.the boy RR's been giving a nigga some lesson's via PM.it's great i tell ya.im really getting the grip of it.you should try it sometime,it's really fun.

or so now u don't work @ rage on some intern shit ? ok. but aren't u always around there ? either way, u do have some sort of relationship with Zubito don't u ? didn't u say u mixed some of his shit or something to that effect  ? a hi-hat or some shit like that on one of his songs ? lol ! 

LMAO!!! :D :D Oh shit.
Nah, I've got almost got no relationship with dude, I went there for a bit to job shadow Hoodlum and Helio an. (Hoody was blazed out of his mind and late most of the time so it was mostly just Helio ::) lol) So I only really saw and spoke to dude when he was checking the progress. And ye I mixed a hi hat, and it's the hottest damn hi hat on that whole cd family :o!!
I'm like the maf***ing, Vlado Meller of this hi hat shit!! :)

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
actually no, its the second biggest Fail in the history of SA Hip-Hop.

actually this is the third... zwai winning the sama for best hip hop takes the first spot...

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile

Multi-Mill

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Munetsi is gonna have a field day with this. can't wait.  ;D

mUnetsi - Dzino Owns You (Zubz Diss):

LINK REMOVED/?tnryijjyzmz
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:32:21 AM by Multi-Mill »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
actually no, its the second biggest Fail in the history of SA Hip-Hop.

actually this is the third... zwai winning the sama for best hip hop takes the first spot...

lol meaning you agree that Crackboyz take the second position?  ;D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

And ye I mixed a hi hat, and it's the hottest damn hi hat on that whole cd family :o!!
I'm like the maf***ing, Vlado Meller of this hi hat shit!! :)

hahahahaha !!! what did u do, pan it to the left and boost it around the 12KHz region ? im so happy for u mate, lol !!!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Stop speculating!!! Here's the deal....

Zubs got deported, his papers were allegedly not in order. He's probably at Lindela (deportation center) waiting for the train to take him back, if that hasn't happened already.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Stop speculating!!! Here's the deal....

Zubs got deported, his papers were allegedly not in order. He's probably at Lindela (deportation center) waiting for the train to take him back, if that hasn't happened already.

your source is?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

is this really munetsi ? this is WACK.  "don't make me spaze out and freestyle on your album ?"  is that the punchline ? wow. LOL !!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:34:15 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

is this really munetsi ? this is WACK.  "don't make me spaze out and freestyle on your album ?"  is that the punchline ? wow. LOL !!!

"I'll chop you in many halves"

wakakakakak!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
C, you better not make Munetsi angry.

You don't want him to get angry and hara** you at gigs. He'll even ask to battle you.

What will you do then?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
C, you better not make Munetsi angry.

You don't want him to get angry and hara** you at gigs. He'll even ask to battle you.

What will you do then?

i'll run away.i don't want a lifetime stalker.