Africasgateway.com

Zubz Missing!!

ProVerb · 96 · 28171

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Stop speculating!!! Here's the deal....

Zubs got deported, his papers were allegedly not in order. He's probably at Lindela (deportation center) waiting for the train to take him back, if that hasn't happened already.

your source is?

By putting down a list of possible scenarios and going through a process of ellimination, this was the most logical conclusion ;D ;D ;D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I think Munetsi finally got him. He is probably chained up in a basement as his sex slave. And after he busts a nut in Zubs, he battles him and goes to sleep.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Stop speculating!!! Here's the deal....

Zubs got deported, his papers were allegedly not in order. He's probably at Lindela (deportation center) waiting for the train to take him back, if that hasn't happened already.

your source is?

By putting down a list of possible scenarios and going through a process of ellimination, this was the most logical conclusion ;D ;D ;D

*DEAD*

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think Munetsi finally got him. He is probably chained up in a basement as his sex slave. And after he busts a nut in Zubs, he battles him and goes to sleep.

This is not cool.
Very funny but very uncool.
 ;D ;D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
C, you better not make Munetsi angry.

You don't want him to get angry and hara** you at gigs. He'll even ask to battle you.

What will you do then?

i'll run away.i don't want a lifetime stalker.

ouch! lol

what the ...!?

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Just saw this on RAGE. Publicity stunt disguised as a good cause!! >:( >:( Maaan pleeeeaaase

ZUBZ FOUND

Zubz “Missing” For a Good Cause

As you have probably figured by now, Zubz is not missing. Those familiar with the Zubz hit song Part Time Lover Full Time Freek picked up that Cyndi is one of the characters in the song. While others saw right through the gimmick and thought it was a brilliant campaign to market something they couldn’t wait to hear about when the truth would be revealed, others found it in bad taste.

The truth is that Zubz has done a remix of Part Time Lover: Full Time Freek, in which he’s been “man-napped” by Psycho Cyndi! She tied him up for 24 hours in dark and dingy room. The campaign has been done to raise awareness for missing children, the role social networking sites can play and highlight the fact that the missing children do not get the much needed media attention.

Yes we wanted to create real publicity around the remix and the cause that has emerged as a pertinent charity to support! Had we sent out a chain e-mailer about the plight of missing children, we doubt we would have had the response we did when a “celebrity” missed a couple of interviews and rehearsals.

Zubz and Outrageous Records are going to donate proceeds from the Psycho Cyndi Remix to Missing Children South Africa. This part is much more about the plight to help people than Zubz’s publicity. He’s a maverick, a fire-starter and a leader – nobody should expect less from him.

So there it is – the truth behind the “Has Anybody Seen Zubz Campaign?” Thank you to those who called and pa**ed the message on – we appreciate your support of Zubz.

Thank you to those who also wrote to or called us to tell us how unimpressed they were, your feelings and opinions did not fall on deaf ears.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile

Yes we wanted to create real publicity around the remix and the cause that has emerged as a pertinent charity to support! Had we sent out a chain e-mailer about the plight of missing children, we doubt we would have had the response we did when a “celebrity” missed a couple of interviews and rehearsals.

Zubz and Outrageous Records are going to donate proceeds from the Psycho Cyndi Remix to Missing Children South Africa. This part is much more about the plight to help people than Zubz’s publicity. He’s a maverick, a fire-starter and a leader – nobody should expect less from him.

8)
Scratch Head

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

8)

I think Zubz is going to take the proceeds and run away with his lover Munetsi.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:26:04 PM by ThReAdStAlKeR ReLoAdEd »
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

8)

I think Zubz is going to take the proceeds and run away with his lover Munetsi.

lord have mercy on you.

ha ha ha ha

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
AG niccas never forget nothing....ruthless mother lovers
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Munetsi is gonna have a field day with this. can't wait.  ;D

mUnetsi - Dzino Owns You (Zubz Diss):

LINK REMOVED/?tnryijjyzmz

is this really munetsi ? this is WACK.  "don't make me spaze out and freestyle on your album ?"  is that the punchline ? wow. LOL !!!

"I'll chop you in many halves"

wakakakakak!
LOL. No-one said rappers had to be good at (simple) mathematics...

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
Munetsi is gonna have a field day with this. can't wait.

wrong!GROW UP.

is this really munetsi ? this is WACK.  "don't make me spaze out and freestyle on your album ?"  is that the punchline

that's your opinion.you don't have to like me.ps: i really hump back whale beats!

No-one said rappers had to be good at (simple) mathematics...

yeah yeah.i'm whack till we meet.

Chosen

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
on the real,y'all got some serious growing up to do.stop casting the first stone.i'm not the type to cast the first stone.you'll never figure me out.stop trying.oh that dzino owns you track...you'll find out.
Chosen