Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MJ - Bad and very dangerous

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
in all fairness the guy was never convicted of anything. all cases brought against him were settled out of court. and with stories about that one kid who says he was never molested but cried wolf for money coming out, its starting to seem like he might not have done anything at all.
I think Mike gave that kids folks coupla million dollars, so that theyll drop charges against him, as far as I can still remember
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
didn't the kid who was molested speak up last week and admitted he was never molested and that his dad wanted to cash in on a law suit against him, i think i heard that being mentioned by a few people last week sometime....

sorry but MJ was the best there was. my opinion his credits will will never be touched on that level,

so i would say he ranks up there with GOD, lol sorry D

« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:29:06 PM by Draztik »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Hahah,,, aight. I'mma leave it with Chris...

Chris Rock: Damn. It's all f***ed. The world's f***ed up man. Michael Jackson lost his mind. What the hell is wrong with Michael? Another kid? Another kid? I thought it was groundhog's day when I heard that shit. Another kid. Get the f*** out of here. That's how much we love Michael. We love Michael so much. We let the first kid slide. Another kid. I'm f***in done. I'm done with Michael. I was a fan my whole life. I am f***in' done! I'm handing in my glove. I saw Michael on 60 Minutes. Ed Bradley tried his best to make Michael look like a mammal. Someone that drink water and breathe air, right? He gave Michael the easiest question in the world, the easiest GED questions in the world, and Michael could not pa** the test. He said, "Oh Michael, do you think it's proper for a 45 year old man to sleep in the bed with 13 year old boys?"
[Michael says]
Chris Rock: "Yes".
[Ed Bradley says]
Chris Rock: "Ok, ok, oh let me rephrase that question." "Michael, would you let your children sleep in a bed with a 45 year old man that has been accused of child molestation?"
[Michael says]
Chris Rock: "Yes". Ed Bradley looked at Michael Jackson like he wanted to say, "Nigga, is you crazy." Like he wanted to take the 60 Minutes clock and push the shit forward and say "get the f*** off my show!"
[Michael says]
Chris Rock: "I thought you said it was 60 Minutes!"
[Ed Bradley says]
Chris Rock: "It's 10 Minutes! Get out here, you nutty nigga, what the f*** is wrong with you?" Did you see Michael going to court? Motherf***er going to court 20 minutes late! What kind of black man gonna go to court 20 minutes late? This ain't Barbershop 2. This is court motherf***er. And he ain't even wearing a real suit to court. Coming in there looking like Captain Crunch. Shit, who's your lawyer, Franken Berry? You better take your black a** to Banana Republic to get you a decent suit. What is up with that boy?

;D ;D ;D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
All he did was make pop music and f*** with kids.

Michael broke down many barriers for Black entertainers in America and the world over, Michael Jackson was the reason a racist MTV was reluctantly FORCED to show music videos of Black Entertainers on their network, Michael was the first Black Entertainer in America who was accepted in white households, Michael holds the record as the most charitable celebrity in the world in the Guiness book of World Records, donating 500 Million dollars a YEAR!! That is FOUR times the amount Shaquille O'Neal made in SEVEN years with the Lakers.

If somebody sodomized a child of mine, I wouldn't settle for any amount outside of court, I will get my money for damages IN Court and I would want to watch the dirty f*ck fry on an electric chair with a dry sponge.

So D, I disagree aswell, Michael has recorded some of the greatest records of all time and went far beyond that, not just making pop music and f***ing little kids, but really putting forth effort in making a positive difference, one is innocent until proven guilty.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Are you serious D? Is it all MJ was about?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Not entirely serious, no.

I'm just not a fan.

I liked his early music, but after he went nutty, started making himself look like a circus freak and playing with little boys, i lost interest. I've never been a fan of pop music so he didn't have much impact on my later life.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

I'm just not a fan.

I liked his early music, but after he went nutty, started making himself look like a circus freak and playing with little boys, i lost interest. I've never been a fan of pop music so he didn't have much impact on my later life.

bingo!

Thread closed. lets move on.  ;D

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile

I'm just not a fan.

trust someone from 'pio-queer unit' to hate on a f***ing legend...

EDIT: smh... ptf...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 05:13:58 PM by Che Monu »

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

I'm just not a fan.

Same here, Dangerous was the last album I enjoyed, I wasn't really feeling it after that either, Off The Wall is just Cla**ic, as is Thriller and Bad, but the world would not be what it is today if it weren't for him, besides he has just pa**ed and I feel like he should rest in peace, because sure didn't live with any.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

I'm just not a fan.

trust someone from 'pio-queer unit' to hate on a f***ing legend...

EDIT: smh... ptf...

I like the way you changed 'Pioneer' to 'Pio-queer'.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I was also thinking about the genius it took to do that.

This man should be a copywriter or something.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I was also thinking about the genius it took to do that.

This man should be a copywriter or something.

With skills like that, he should aim higher. A novelist maybe?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Maybe. I heard that Steven King is auditioning ghostwriters. He should try out.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
@ che, why don't you come thru to hip hop connected tonight? I got a free ticket for you,
 What you say? You allowed out the house when its dark? There's no internet to hide behind, but we can always make a plan....
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Yes Che. You should go so these guys can kick the shit out of you. And hopefully, tomorrow morning, somebody can up the pictures or video, and then we can all have a good laugh about the dangers of E-thuggery going wrong.
Beating bitches since 1982.