Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MJ - Bad and very dangerous

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Truth of the matter is all you f***s would have been dissing Micheal bout that shit, if he hadn't died last week? It's just now become a sour point because dude has unfortunately pa**ed away

True he did make some seriously dope music in his lifetime, I admit I'm a fan, on the utmost real.

But you also have to admit, dude had some issues and he never really clarified any of the speculations? I'm not saying he
did what he did and can't speak on his behalf, but some shit went wrong along the lines. Joe Jackson's  more guilty for f***ing with Mike's head like he did!

He did however do enough prior to loosing it, to make me a fan! He's gone now and we'll never know otherwise, good night MJ, peace!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

he never really clarified any of the speculations?

- MJ's 1996 Deposition

- MJ's 2006 Deposition
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ Mr C

cool, but that's not entirely clear, its as withstanding as the kids saying he did it.

Anyway, I'm not hating at all (i get down to some MJ anyday), just think MJ had some issues (misunderstood mostly), still think Joe was the problem, none of those Jacksons are 100 % right in the head. I'm done now, easy
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
THIS CAT IS WAY MORE DANGEROUS THAN MIKE COULD EVER BE!!

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
@ che, why don't you come thru to hip hop connected tonight? I got a free ticket for you,
 What you say? You allowed out the house when its dark? There's no internet to hide behind, but we can always make a plan....

if you pay for a flight to cape town i'll glady stop by... :-*

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
wow! onka! <speechless>
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
yeah all the albums up till Dangerous were dope, Quincy Jones is a genius and Teddy Riley did a pretty good job on MJ's records as well. The impact of his music in a racially divided America was tremendous. I don't doubt the man had issues but with all that money he had people definitely had an agenda so i don't believe half the shit that's publicized in the media. For me his music was an enormous influence,i had goose bumps the first time i saw thriller. Lyrically he wrote some of the greatest songs ever made, that's my opinion and over 100 million albums sold as well (no bootlegs here).

The man did bigger then anyone will ever do it!!! its just not possible nowadays!!! MJ R.I.P

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Dplanet at it again. Let me guess, Sharpa is greater than MJ, right?
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Apples & Oranges buddy,...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:52:51 PM by watziznehmegin »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Dplanet at it again. Let me guess, Sharpa is greater than MJ, right?

At what again? Expressing an opinion that differs from yours? Just because something is popular doesn't make it great in my opinion.

I feel sorry for people that define 'greatness' in terms of record sales. Are these your top 20 greatest artists of all time?...

01. The Beatles
02. Elvis Presley
03. Bing Crosby
04. Michael Jackson
05. AC/DC
06. A. R. Rahman
07. Abba
08. All Pugacheva
09. Bee Gees
10. Bob Marley
11. Celine Dion
12. Cliff Richard
13. The Drifters
14. Elton John
15. Hebert von Karajan
16. Julio Iglesias
17. Led Zeppelin
18. Madonna
19. Mariah Carey
20. Nana Mouskouri

I'm sure you love AC/DC - after all they're great - the stats prove it. I already know you love Elton John ;)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I love Elton John.  ;D

* oh Nikita, you will never know *

LOL !!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 01:51:54 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Mike jamming to R.Kelly's "Ignition". LOL !!! Just goes to show that he was just a regular dude. Jamming to R.Kelly, eating KFC with Magic Johnson. Wish the world saw more of this.

http://www.myghettotv.com/video/438/Michael-Jackson-dancing-to-R-Kelly-track
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:35:14 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
if you pay for a flight to cape town i'll glady stop by... :-*

bitch!

yeah all the albums up till Dangerous were dope, Quincy Jones is a genius and Teddy Riley did a pretty good job on MJ's records as well. The impact of his music in a racially divided America was tremendous. I don't doubt the man had issues but with all that money he had people definitely had an agenda so i don't believe half the shit that's publicized in the media. For me his music was an enormous influence,i had goose bumps the first time i saw thriller. Lyrically he wrote some of the greatest songs ever made, that's my opinion and over 100 million albums sold as well (no bootlegs here).

The man did bigger then anyone will ever do it!!! its just not possible nowadays!!! MJ R.I.P

I'm with you on that!