Tonnes · 60 · 22952

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
sUP

Ain't gonna take long before Mashego, Schalwyk, Teko and Mabalane gel well as deadly attacking unit while Mhlongo will be winning the balls on midfield. Our defence is on point.

This is war.

While some teams will be keeping left with thier LEARNER coaches, will moving on the fast lane snatching everything.

I repeat, this is war LOL!

Can't wait...
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
this f*** you has been booked in advance for the season

That not good enough for ya?

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Hi Haters read here http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=26431.0

UP THE BUCS thats all i'm saying.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:34:15 AM by Liquidz »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
f*** all you Pirates Haters i know you envy us "Ours is bigger than yours" Fall back.

Anyway Krol said hes gonna rest Mhlongo,Modise,Mashego,and Mdledle for next 3 weeks so that they can have time to relax.

This season is going to be hectic i mean the season will end next February 2010 and each team will play 2-3 games a week,so that Santana can have the whole 3 months to prepare our boys that really sounds hectic.

Supersport look Dangerous
Watch out For Swallows and Celtic they mean business this season with the acquistion of big name players.
Jomo has a point to prove too.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@New Jack. You haven't won an official  trophy in 8 years. Let me list the teams that have won more trophies than you during those 8 years. Chiefs, Sundowns, Supersport, Swallows, Ajax, Celtic and Platinum Stars. It seems everyone else is happier the "the happy people".  How could anyone possibly envy your team? 
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
@New Jack. You haven't won an official  trophy in 8 years. Let me list the teams that have won more trophies than you during those 8 years. Chiefs, Sundowns, Supersport, Swallows, Ajax, Celtic and Platinum Stars. It seems everyone else is happier the "the Napkin people".  How could anyone possibly envy your team? 

Lmao just got a pic of that fat dude crying after a match!!
M Turn

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@ Trinidad. I hear you but you have to understand Pirates, Chiefs and sundowns fans and its mandate are different and pretty obvious. Pirates dont care about winning trophies,Fans want entertaining football and beat Beat Chiefs, Thats it. Chiefs fans want to win Trophies and play exciting football,if that mandate is not achieved Hell will break loose. As for Sundowns fans they have been  praying for the past 15 years and longing for that shoe-shine piano football,they confused man they dont know what they want Lol.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Shut up New Jack.Sundowns wants to conquer Africa..Now u know.And we been playin that shoe shine football not long ago ,under Gordon Igesund.
Meanwhile Pirates haven't won a trophy ever since they introduced colour tv.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Nigga whatchu mean since Colour tv ha ha ha ha. Is there a  southern Africa team that has won the African Champions League? YES! only 1 team and thats PIRATES! Yo team cant top that achievement and Khoza didnt have to spend a R100 Million to conquer Africa ha ha ha eat that. WHAT! NIGGA WHAT!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
@ Trinidad. I hear you but you have to understand Pirates, Chiefs and sundowns fans and its mandate are different and pretty obvious. Pirates dont care about winning trophies,Fans want entertaining football and beat Beat Chiefs, Thats it.

LMAO @ dude trying to defend the fact that they not winning any trophies as the club's mandate.  ;D
Newsflash NewJack. All teams play to win trophies. That's like so elementary hey.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
SMH...niggas dwelling on the past.

We ain't nothing to f*** with this season...before it even starts...don't come with that bullshit of looking good on paper :D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Nigga whatchu mean since Colour tv ha ha ha ha. Is there a  southern Africa team that has won the African Champions League? YES! only 1 team and thats PIRATES! Yo team cant top that achievement and Khoza didnt have to spend a R100 Million to conquer Africa ha ha ha eat that. WHAT! NIGGA WHAT!

such delusions

That not good enough for ya?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile

such delusions

Deac, don't mind him. A lot of Pirates supporters like to remind themselves of the olden days. What else can they boast about? They don't win anything in the present, they win in the past. Let them have their moment, will you? 
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"