Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UP THE BUCS

Tonnes · 60 · 22970

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yeah, penalties are a lottery no doubt, but we gave ya a few good headaches yesterday, which is what im really happiest about. ya thought ya was just gonna roll over us. LOL !!! i can't blame u though cos of the way we've played last season, but this is a new Chiefs homie.

we got a lot more depth this year i think. the veterans get the bench this time and can come in when fatigue kicks in to give experience on the field e.g zwane who can provide great wing on the right on a good day. we got hungry youngsters who can take it all the way, that Masenamela kid is something to look out for. So is Yende who came on as a sub. Simphiwe didn't even play. George Lebese is there.Dominic Isaacs in the back. We got 4/5 strikers, although some im not sure about (no prizes for guessing who, LOL !!! ). But we good to go. The young boys are playing some good football so far.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
josta was straight sick yesterday, if teko sleeps he might make the bafana squad

That not good enough for ya?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
LOL yeah.

I'm happy with our perfomance as well...niggaz need to be carefull of what they say cos they will be quoted later during the season LOL!
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I will concede that mabalane is beasting

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
LOL yeah.

I'm happy with our perfomance as well...niggaz need to be carefull of what they say cos they will be quoted later during the season LOL!

hahahaha. look who's talking.who's the one taking L's already , talking about "some teams will be keeping left with their learner coaches" ? lol !!!!

josta was straight sick yesterday, if teko sleeps he might make the bafana squad

can u say "MAN OF THE MATCH" my nigga ? lol !!!! im glad he recognizes there's more work to be done though.

link
http://www.kaizerchiefs.com/default.asp?des=article&aid=309149

PLUS we playing @ Orlando Stadium this year. In my opinion the best pitch in the country right now. It's on baby !!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I said later during the season...this is pre-season, after we done axing some niggas its on.

we ain't nothing to be f***ed with.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
M a Downs fan, but i love this new Chiefs..Those quick short pa**es r very nice to watch..
Plus m glad to see JD doing well at his new playmaker role..i always been a fan of dude from the Wits days.Maybe he could bring the best from Torrealba
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
On a lighter note ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

As he enters his favourite McDonalds restaurant at the corner of Hamilton and Church Street wearing his Gold and Black jersey, he ask the waitress "Can I have my regular meal please?"

The waitress brings Big Mac inside the box that has Teko Modise's picture on the outside.

The waitress stares at the picture before giving it to the gentleman; she shakes her head and asks "aren't you getting tired of chowing the same thing every now and then?" He responds "Is there a problem with my meal?"

The waitress answers with an angry tone "Yes, your team has no mercy. Why does it have to chow Pirates all the times in the cup that matters most? Sis..."

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Y ya'll so quiet today ?

Shapa Mushin Shapa !!!!! LOL !!!!!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Y ya'll so quiet today ?

Shapa Mushin Shapa !!!!! LOL !!!!!

LOL  You couldnt let pa** ne MrC?   

Mashego's goal was a cracker damn
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Why is niggaz digging up old threads? ;D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Why is niggaz digging up old threads? ;D

hehehehehehe  ;D ;D ;D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
You know as much as it is painful to say it,Pirates is going down if we keep selecting these So called stars.Krol must field these hungry cats on the bench then you will see the difference.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
You know as much as it is painful to say it,Pirates is going down if we keep selecting these So called stars.Krol must field these hungry cats on the bench then you will see the difference.

You out of line pa....that pitch was small as f***, we played kak football not because ajax was giving us no room but the pitch.

That pitch must cater for Mvela and vodacom teams because it will cost a lot of teams in PSL.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

You out of line pa....that pitch was small as f***, we played kak football not because ajax was giving us no room but the pitch.

That pitch must cater for Mvela and vodacom teams because it will cost a lot of teams in PSL.

I feel you on the pitch issue but i feel Modise and Co are no longer Hungry like before,and i liked the squad that Beat Man City.