Africasgateway.com

UP THE BUCS

Tonnes · 60 · 22951

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
sUP

Ain't gonna take long before Mashego, Schalwyk, Teko and Mabalane gel well as deadly attacking unit while Mhlongo will be winning the balls on midfield. Our defence is on point.

This is war.

While some teams will be keeping left with thier LEARNER coaches, will moving on the fast lane snatching everything.

I repeat, this is war LOL!

Can't wait...

didnt look too deadly on wednesday.. just looked dead...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Guys as much as i love my team but theres nothing i hate more than incompetent people and peeps who doenst take their job  very serious.  Pirates players are underperforming man,they are complacent especially Mashego,Modise and company. No! Man. Mediocrity is everywhere here in SA in General, we dont wanna put in the work. f*** YOU.

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile
True Mahoota and The General need some time on the bench.

Then again Form is temporary, Cla** is permanent. I have faith in Ruud Krol.

Bhakaniya
"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Niggaz acting like they don't know that we have not conceded a goal in psl this season  ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Mhlongo_Player of the month
Krol_Coach of the month

Just waiting on BB to lose tonight and the rest of qualifier games to go through tomorrow and we back to opening cans of whipa** ;)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@ Liquidz I think we should keep this  thread goin until it hits 10 000 views lol and keep talkin shit to all Pirates haterz out there. We got great players, great kit (of which its the best in Africa) play great football and most importantly Our fans. Ive noticed more beatiful broadz are attending n supporting Pirates in the stadium. Yey ive never seen a beatiful broads  supporting Chiefs or Celtics in the stadiums all i see are Caster Semenya look alikes LMAO.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Liquidz I think we should keep this  thread goin until it hits 10 000 views lol and keep talkin shit to all Pirates haterz out there. We got great players, great kit (of which its the best in Africa) play great football and most importantly Our fans. Ive noticed more beatiful broadz are attending n supporting Pirates in the stadium. Yey ive never seen a beatiful broads  supporting Chiefs or Celtics in the stadiums all i see are Caster Semenya look alikes LMAO.

No doubt...this is our turf my nigga.

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
@ Liquidz I think we should keep this  thread goin until it hits 10 000 views lol and keep talkin shit to all Pirates haterz out there. We got great players, great kit (of which its the best in Africa) play great football and most importantly Our fans. Ive noticed more beatiful broadz are attending n supporting Pirates in the stadium. Yey ive never seen a beatiful broads  supporting Chiefs or Celtics in the stadiums all i see are Caster Semenya look alikes LMAO.

*cough
UP THE BUCS, ezikaMagebhula ezagebhula umhlabakamaspala zaw'bhekisa phezulu, ezimnyama ngenkani uma ungemnyama zikuthela ngopende zikuneke ngemasende...etc.

but I seen this, pardon my Swahili, bad bitch in one Amakhosikazi game wearing a nice golden top (it's what was under the top that's nice, as if I needed a disclaimer), I wouldn't mind scheduling the derby for every other day if I played against that midfielder, I would give new meaning to "our daily bread".

*endcough

now back to the lecture at hand (c) S.N. double O Pee

UP THE BUCS

Craig Roslee in now on the ship. Welcome!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Graig Rossle???? I didnt know!!! What will be his position!!

Shaka Zulu must be benched and include Fanteni and Mbuyane as Strikers They good finishers too and Mashego must be behind strikers,Modise and Jali must in the Central Midfielder as Destroyers and spray those pa**es to our Strikers,Shakira must be on the Left with those dangerous crosses and Mabalane doing the same on the Right.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Graig Rossle???? I didnt know!!! What will be his position!!

Shaka Zulu must be benched and include Fanteni and Mbuyane as Strikers They good finishers too and Mashego must be behind strikers,Modise and Jali must in the Central Midfielder as Destroyers and spray those pa**es to our Strikers,Shakira must be on the Left with those dangerous crosses and Mabalane doing the same on the Right.

Rossle will be the a**istant coach...hope they don't get on each others throats with Krol.

Hold up nigga...ain't nothing wrong with the current setup.

Strikers: Mbuyane and Fanteni must be rotated...Mashego must be always there 8)

Midfielders: Jali and Kamwendo must be rotated for now, Shakira is a far better player than Jali tho,nigga is mad accurate and confident on the ball, the youngin(Jali) is on form and lets keep giving him game time till he is nothing to f*** with ;D

Jele is the weakest link on our defence...Seema must stay on the bench, injury or no injury.

Arrows is a tough opposition but f*** em, they must bring it on.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I think someone special really needs my attention!!  Its broads over Soccer now!! Chiefs is gonna thrash us if we keep playing kak like that.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
very very bad defending guys, could the season be taking its toll on them??
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
he he he Them Swallows fans are starting to open their mouth on the internet forums now cause they beat Chiefs last night check this comments below ha ha ha ha

Scorpion: 2009-10-22 08:51
hehehe WIN OR LOSS . . .ALWAYS GLAMOUROUS??. . .that's the downfall of chiefs fans, i think they should start booing again!!!

KaMashobana: 2009-10-22 08:18
Chips are just like BB....coaches can be changed but the players are USELESS but highly ovverrated. Shapa Swaiswai shapa

Stonza: 2009-10-22 07:25
Mens Health Magazine
At the front page of the health mag, they have this: Why waist your money on gym or sliming pills to lose weight? Just be a Kaizer Chiefs fan and you will be sorted!
And outside they have sibusiso's picture of before and after, of course with his gayish looks...he he he
Qhude Manikiniki, dubuuuula sbham senyoni!shapa swallows shapa ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Masa08  : 2009-10-21 22:20
Hahahahaha!
Zimbos.
This is not Macufe cup

Diski99: 2009-10-21 22:21
"Nhleko missed the sitter of the game in the 85th minute" BrokeFan do you still think this cow should be in Bafana? Ama swai-swai.

Boyz  : 2009-10-21 23:22
As a swalows suporter,was nt suprised at ol wth the result.chiefs and their fan mst undstnd tht u dnt win games on paper and past.if we wer 2 go the routine of past.sum shud've knwn tht we dd had a chance 2 eager chiefs acordin 2 last season.we r fly hgh slowly bt surely.

G.Man   : 2009-10-21 23:55
Thats Chiefs 4 u, they will win one game and their supporters and the media will say they have turned the corner, Hahaha!

Lebza  : 2009-10-22 01:44
Andile my broer as Khosi fans we mus jus forget bout winning da league as long as we play the old fashion offside trap bcos every coach can c dat KC is playing offside trap n dey capitalize on that by playing every ball dey get behind our defense n the COACH continues playing dat even tho he can clearly c this is not working 4 KC bcos we have very slow defenders n its costing us lots of games bcos since we started using it we've been conceding lots of goals...>
I don even wanna tok about da cow of dem all Mooi or is it mbooi, I wonder wat the fuss was all about ka dis guy....ke kgomo ntho e maan dat is y Jomo was fighting for him, he belongs to cosmos not to a team like KC.

Dladla ke pedestrian, I wonder y mus he start da game, I think Yende plays far better than this guy
I think Mr Motaung killed us ka the so called european coach with Uefa license but still play offside trap, it has been about ten yrs if not more since i've seen a team play offside trap b4 dis guy came 2 coach our team

Thabo: 2009-10-22 06:28

Howzit Kaizer Jnr? Why did you show Mushin the finger as if you are a superstar? I know the truth hurts sometimes but he was right when he said the only thing you could be good at is modelling KC kit. You're not even good enough for Mvela. I wish you're dad could tell you that truth

Wonder: 2009-10-22 08:35

"Onocwaka", a.k.a Kaizer Cheaps have done it again, wow these guys can loose like it's nobody's business. but that what happens when you celebrate mediocrity. last week we said they were totally outcla**ed by downs only t be rescued by their Keeper, wht did they do? they attacked us, now look were they are.

Any self respecting team would've been ashamed at the way they played against Downs, but not the guys from NATULAWAYO, they just went on and on as if all was normal. The only way to change for the better it to accept that you're failing.

Downs is on the Up....!!!!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Supersport whooped that a** though, i'm just sayin
M Turn