Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I think I'm a women

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Pyro the dude taking a shower is really diturbing guy!

whats even more of a disturbance is that he has had him on his avatar for a while now, sick bastard...now hes got Jesus Delgado on the cross playing goalie...SmH at this blasphemer, whats next i wonder, the pale faced devil stir frying niggas in hell ???

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol! What did she promise, anul sex??
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Oints please feed my curiousity as to where you're studying/workin.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

as you wish madam...im doing my final year in masters of economics @ Rhodes University in Grahamastown South Africa...

now its your turn....what are you wearing? what would it take for you to take it off and take a picture for me to perv over?......lol.........and No >:(, im not kidding!..... :D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?

No, that's not what she promised. I dont feel comfortable talking about my girlfriend and our sex life with you guys though. Sorry.

And for those complaining about my sig, blow me.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
What's the real purpoze of this thread? or do you nid our approval Jay? thinking it out loud and havin to jot that down for us to read about... was it really necessary? unless you have some doubTs about your woman celf lady shm. its threads like these that makes people brag about bein man enuf, afta being circumcised! then put it in the media just for the sake of publicity
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 09:30:10 PM by Blac™ »
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?

No, that's not what she promised.

hahahahahahaha ROFLMAO you're the funniest Pyro. You've done almost every sexual thing i've heard of (the list aint that long) except for anal sex so i was thinking what could she have promised you that you havent done already, lmao, im sorry but anal sex came into mind.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

as you wish madam...im doing my final year in masters of economics @ Rhodes University in Grahamastown South Africa...

now its your turn....what are you wearing? what would it take for you to take it off and take a picture for me to perv over?......lol.........and No >:(, im not kidding!..... :D
WOW!! It really is a small world, we met the other night in G-town at the Driemanskaap party, shortest girl with braids lol small small world this is.   

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

WOW!! It really is a small world, we met the other night in G-town at the Driemanskaap party, shortest girl with braids lol small small world this is.  

what, ur f***ing with me right?....lol, oh my oh my oh my....very very small indeed....wow... :)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You've done almost every sexual thing i've heard of (the list aint that long) except for anal sex

Who says I haven't?

My girlfriend is innocent though. Remember she is a young one.

Okay, let's drop my sex life and talk about Jay's need for affirmation from a bunch of bored strangers on the internet.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
What's the real purpoze of this thread? or do you nid our approval Jay? thinking it out loud and havin to jot that down for us to read about... was it really necessary? unless you have some doubTs about your woman celf lady shm. its threads like these that makes people brag about bein man enuf, afta being circumcised! then put it in the media just for the sake of publicity
Well brother man , I've been off AG for a minute now and I just want to let my fellow AGaints know where Im at. So my brother that comes across as slightly agro, thats the reason for this thread and for people mainly Nathan to address me with respect, so thats another reason for this thread. NB, please be nice it makes you look and feel better. ;)

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Thing is respect is earned. And putting up a thread like this does nothing towards that cause.
Why is it so important for you to have Nathan's respect?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile