Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I think I'm a women

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
need for affirmation from a bunch of bored strangers on the internet.

i think these need has been there for a while, its just come back in another form.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol who's Nathan?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Oints please feed my curiousity as to where you're studying/workin.

as you wish madam...im doing my final year in masters of economics @ Rhodes University in Grahamastown South Africa...

now its your turn....what are you wearing? what would it take for you to take it off and take a picture for me to perv over?......lol.........and No >:(, im not kidding!..... :D
WOW!! It really is a small world, we met the other night in G-town at the Driemanskaap party, shortest girl with braids lol small small world this is.  

what, ur f***ing with me right?....lol, oh my oh my oh my....very very small indeed....wow... :)
LMAO true story man!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Thing is respect is earned. And putting up a thread like this does nothing towards that cause.
Why is it so important for you to have Nathan's respect?

And that is the million dollar question.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Come On Baldi and Kelis. Stop acting like you aren't also clamoring for my respect.

It's all a girl needs to make it in life. It opens doors for you on some Illuminati tip.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

as you wish madam...im doing my final year in masters of economics @ Rhodes University in Grahamastown South Africa...

now its your turn....what are you wearing? what would it take for you to take it off and take a picture for me to perv over?......lol.........and No >:(, im not kidding!..... :D
WOW!! It really is a small world, we met the other night in G-town at the Driemanskaap party, shortest girl with braids lol small small world this is.  

what, ur f***ing with me right?....lol, oh my oh my oh my....very very small indeed....wow... :)
LMAO true story man!

WORD!  :)

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Come On Baldi and Kelis. Stop acting like you aren't also clamoring for my respect.

kakakakakaka.....,you got jokes!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

LMAO true story man!

Hope yot 2 used protection...
Real Recognise Real

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

LMAO true story man!

Hope yot 2 used protection...
SMH