Africasgateway.com

M.A.D (Michael Ain't Dead) Beattape

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

LINK REMOVED/download.php?25ytqjjlztm

All yo favorite local hiphop producers up in there....Battlekat, Instro, Hipe, pH...etc...

In loving memory of the legend Michael Jackson....

...enjoy  ;)

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Damn, they didn't waste any time did they now..
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
dope cover, dope initiative and dope execution of concept, some beats were really dear to me and it was a great lesson to be shown where they came from...for EG, i always knew that the Big Pun sample was from Mike Jack but i didnt know from which track...so goodlooks on that front...

but on the strength i was disappointed at the quality of this material and the obvious differentiation of mastering standards...by that i mean i listen to one beat, thats dope and what not, then immediately one comes after it that although dope in its own right is badly mastered & with zero normalising...not only that, the linkage was sloppy and the differing song levels made for a wack transition from one song to the next...

whomever put the project together had a great idea like i said but the overall product was badly mastered and shows that its most likley the producers didnt converse that much, they just tossed in beats and jetted, leaving the connection to someone else..... ::)

big ups though!  :)

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
sum1 please up this again
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
dope cover, dope initiative and dope execution of concept, some beats were really dear to me and it was a great lesson to be shown where they came from...for EG, i always knew that the Big Pun sample was from Mike Jack but i didnt know from which track...so goodlooks on that front...

but on the strength i was disappointed at the quality of this material and the obvious differentiation of mastering standards...by that i mean i listen to one beat, thats dope and what not, then immediately one comes after it that although dope in its own right is badly mastered & with zero normalising...not only that, the linkage was sloppy and the differing song levels made for a wack transition from one song to the next...

whomever put the project together had a great idea like i said but the overall product was badly mastered and shows that its most likely the producers didnt converse that much, they just tossed in beats and jetted, leaving the connection to someone else..... ::)

True, from wat i gathered from their walls, it seems like it was actually a rushed "project", which's idea probably popped up during a conversation between two producers and was relayed to the rest that might be interested(within their circle i.e), i'd say they just wanted to do something for MJ before his memorial...but doubt any of them really had the tym to see it through thoroughly, as most of them are busy with other "major" projects...and those who had the time couldn't really do anything cos they not all in the same level when it comes to the craft... thus the final product has all those variations with regard to tha quality... so i guess we can let it slide this tym...  ;) ;)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Trust Soul 2 hv answers from facebook....how about U become my PR here on AG while I hibernate on FB?

:-)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

whomever put the project together had a great idea like i said but the overall product was badly mastered and shows that its most likely the producers didnt converse that much, they just tossed in beats and jetted, leaving the connection to someone else..... ::)

True, from wat i gathered from their walls, it seems like it was actually a rushed "project", which's idea probably popped up during a conversation between two producers and was relayed to the rest that might be interested(within their circle i.e), i'd say they just wanted to do something for MJ before his memorial...but doubt any of them really had the tym to see it through thoroughly, as most of them are busy with other "major" projects...and those who had the time couldn't really do anything cos they not all in the same level when it comes to the craft... thus the final product has all those variations with regard to tha quality... so i guess we can let it slide this tym...  ;) ;)

nuff RESPECT due!!  ;)

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Trust Soul 2 hv answers from facebook....how about U become my PR here on AG while I hibernate on FB?

;D

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Link is broke  :(

sum1 please up this again

Re UP please!

This is the new link for the tape as posted under tha "beat_tape.inc" group on fb...:

LINK REMOVED/?zndnjt0wjny

...enjoy... ;)

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I told yo'll, trust Soul on dis...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
^^^ ha haaaa....! ;D

@ Oints: This new link has extra tracks, i think it has 37 tracks if i remember well... but i haven't had a chance to listen to it yet...