Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

San....Droping soundtrack tape to doccie....

oints · 43 · 13126

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace...

with the Grahamstown National arts festival behind us, it is only right that those who were present and shared thier lessons and experiences under the capacity of artist, be it musician, painter, sculptor, designer or any other forms of expression reflect and gain cognizance of what it is they learnt and gained from the cultural festivity...

i for one can a**ertively say i got to connect with a wide array of talented people, artists and enthusiasts alike...long story short, ive been fortunate enough to have been given an opportunity to contribute part of my musical creativity towards the production of a Documentary by internationly renowned Doccie Producer/Director Ms SIHLE HLOPHE...the film is itself complete and the music is only now being created and worked into the different scenes...

this is me just getting the word out and letting the HEADS who do care & check for a brother's work that i am working on that now and will keep you updated as to the goings on...

it is the aim of Audible Braile Entertainment to package the work(s) as a soundtrack that will hopefully drop in conjunction with the Doccie but we still in liason with Brainmattermedia, home of Ms Hlophe...

ive made so far a couple of joints for hte project...for a snippet into the type of music il be making for the film, you can check my REVERBNATION page for a track called "gold nugget music" here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/santheinstrumonumentalist   ;)

ONE

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Congrats man...loving the sound, hope all goes well Oints...do yo thang.... ;) ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace god. Thats dope. Keep it moving.

peace famly, that is the plan, grease the axle and keep the momentum building to full velocity...speaking about drops, still waiting on that beat tape of yours to drop and change the game...keep us posted homes  ;)

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Congrats man...loving the sound, hope all goes well Oints...do yo thang.... ;) ;)

peace allah, im hella humbled, i also hope i do a good job... :)

U will man, just stay focused and do wat u do best...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^
Thanks Soul  ;)

by the way, the name of the Doccie Ms SIHLE HLOPHE is directing is called "Its Official" it is basically about life in post 94 South Africa and is shaped more around the human rights part of democracy. it was shot as part of the SABC's strand of doccies of a similar nature and is is set to be aired next year in March which as you guys know is Human rights month...

make it a point to pencil that in your 2010 diaries HEADS, the world cup isnt the only thing to be excited about ya heard...  :D

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
make it a point to pencil that in your 2010 diaries HEADS, the world cup isnt the only thing to be excited about ya heard...  :D

LOL word em son.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@ San
Audible Braille Thats what it is!!!!!!! Well done homie!!!!!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ San
Audible Braille Thats what it is!!!!!!! Well done homie!!!!!!!

thanks ma nigg, cats dont really know the half, Audible Braile is dropping on so many projects this year and the next we are going to be involved in much more than just the HipHop side of things...all will be revealed in due time though, all in due time... 8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
for a good part of this morning, myself and Ms Hlophe have been brainstorming ways to bring her visuals alive in song...learnt alot about the progression of film from the days of Charlie Chaplin's silent movies to the now days when sound has become such a crucial and integral part to painting emotion and affecting perception...its all really fascinating stuff...

anyhow, in the doccie, there is a scene one would normally and excusably expect to find in documentaries that highlight the plight of a black and oppressed people, the hosing down of people, the dog mauling, the beatings and other forms of human right infringements...the trick was to making music that would bring the atrocities depicted in the visuals to a more profound forefront, without down playing the mistakes of the past and forcing them to be seen as just another cliche shot in a doccie...it was a challenge...but i think i came up with something...

i call it:

"you told me"....

check for it on my Reverbnation page when you have time & hit me back with some FEED....

http://www.reverbnation.com/santheinstrumonumentalist

ONE.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Yoh...it sounds scary, its bound to instill sum fear into the viewers, and it coupled wit the visuals might just work...

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yoh...it sounds scary, its bound to instill sum fear into the viewers, and it coupled wit the visuals might just work...

:D  :D

goodlooking out ma nigg, i appreciate the bump...i think its time we did instill fear in th hearts of people right now, with all thats happening in the world, what with teh G8 screwing us over to infinity and the rest of the middle east in shambles, not to mention sudan, somalia and north korea...we need to ask ourselves what we are living for, if those who fought and died for our basic human rights arent dying a thousand times over for how we living...

RESPECT!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
By the rate u are going, u might end up with a nomination for an award or sumtin, this has the potential of opening greater doors for u, u might find yoself doing music for the heavyweights in that industry...stay focused and keep it up man...!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
By the rate u are going, u might end up with a nomination for an award or sumtin, this has the potential of opening greater doors for u, u might find yoself doing music for the heavyweights in that industry...stay focused and keep it up man...!

im humbled ma nigg, very humbled!!!...

a very good friend of mine, great lyricist that unfortunately was cut down by street violence and is no longer with us has a rhyme he left behind:

"we aiming for the skies,
escalating with the times,
elevating our souls divine" (c) creeper Reborn...

words i try to live each day of my life by.... :D