Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Let speak POLICE brutality

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Aight..police protection? what about....vital or waste of tax payers money? Me thinks... only if resource are allocated properly and there's no abuse of power

However, the case is different with S.A. metro rail. If u ever been on a train in S.A., especially in the KZN province, u'll know about the first coach.........you know what happening in there = a couple of hard labour nuccas going or coming from work bursting and blazin they spliffs........However, SAPS is now after those nuccas.......they wanna ban spliff in the train, which is acceptable given the fact that it's illegal in S.A.

However, these ma fos is going beyond doing their jobs....they go around sniffing nigger hands, mouths and nostrils looking for a weed breath....teling them to breath in or out as if they are stilll in high schoool.

If the breath is detected....damn, you're facing beat down....klaps an upper cuts....and if you fight back...damn you get befok

And then we got the TOWNSHIP RAIDS...looking for guns and ish...shit!!! at midnight....niggers just bang and kick your door to the floor...enter the shack...scatter shit all over infront of the whole family....kids, mom and dad. And where do they think those kids are gonna find dignity and self respek if their father is slapped infront of their eyes...if their home is vandalised while their parents are helplessly watching....shit!! lil nuccas will rebel and turn to crime for answers.....and all u mafos is gonna say the hood/shacks is f***ed up...e.g. Diepsloot is a ma**

However, crime is a big issue in our country...............and our govt is busy allocating resources stupidly (sorry about that...but that just how I feel
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i've beaten up by a cop and forced to spend a night in jail, just because i was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and i refused to be searched.

most of these guys are not educated above high school level, and their have very little idea on how to handle their power in a way that will enhance civil rights instead of compromising them. for them it's always "do what i say or else" and after a while that gets into their heads and they stop seeing people, replacing them with potential criminals.

are you a black male? then here's an experiment.

the next time you see a cop car, stare into the window and directly at the cop driving and the one in the pa**enger seat. do this with a neutral facial expression and without moving and tell me if they don't stop and start shit with you.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:58:39 PM by the panic! »

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i've beaten up by a cop and forced to spend a night in jail, just because i was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and i refused to be searched.

most of these guys are not educated above high school level, and their have very little idea on how to handle their power in a way that will enhance civil rights instead of compromise them. for them it's always "do what i say or else" and after a while that gets into their heads and they stop seeing people, but potential criminals.

are you a black male? then here's an experiment.

the next time you see a cop car, stare into the window and directly at the cop driving and the one in the pa**enger seat. do this with a neutral facial expression and without moving and tell me if they don't start shit with you.

Hahaha....I feel you on that one son.....been there....as a kids...with my boys...we learned to vanish whenever the cops appeared

And it also seem that the guy who's running ish...has a few loose screw

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
And it also seem that the guy who's running ish...has a few loose screw

for real? what's the deal?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
the cops are doing something oppositte to what they are supposed to be doing, that is......chasing the bad guys and putting them behind bars, halt all forms of crime and protect the public, instead the mofos are making the societies a living hell, brutalize innocent people and let the bad guys free, over and above that these mofos accept bribes and terminate cases and dockets with the hope of being compensated afterwards

if a cop is all alone, his a scared chicken but if his with his collegues his some goliath from nowhere, got a cop i know, dude is with the qtn saps so his always around my hood, comes regulary at nights to check things out, he, together with them cops normally go around and jump innocent people for no logical reasons, dig this......i know a some zombie ninja on my hood, dudes been a dagga dealer since i started crawling, he takes no shit and fux pips up, this mofo [ the cop] knows about his business but he's never been into his yard coz he got a bad a** history, they say he strangled some dude to death way back and now erone is afraid of him, but i think his a freak, id f*** him up
Hood.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
the cops are doing something oppositte to what they are supposed to be doing, that is......chasing the bad guys and putting them behind bars, halt all forms of crime and protect the public, instead the mofos are making the societies a living hell, brutalize innocent people and let the bad guys free, over and above that these mofos accept bribes and terminate cases and dockets with the hope of being compensated afterwards

if a cop is all alone, his a scared chicken but if his with his collegues his some goliath from nowhere, got a cop i know, dude is with the qtn saps so his always around my hood, comes regulary at nights to check things out, he, together with them cops normally go around and jump innocent people for no logical reasons, dig this......i know a some zombie ninja on my hood, dudes been a dagga dealer since i started crawling, he takes no shit and fux pips up, this mofo [ the cop] knows about his business but he's never been into his yard coz he got a bad a** history, they say he strangled some dude to death way back and now erone is afraid of him, but i think his a freak, id f*** him up

yeah. cops in the hood can walk pa**ed you - even move out of the way - as you get mugged, 'cause they know who not to f*** with.

you raise some good points, mad. what's good?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

cops in the hood can walk pa**ed you - even move out of the way - as you get mugged, 'cause they know who not to f*** with.

not much man, im just taking life easy, im sipping that bottle gradually now and persistant on my books homes, this june my exam results were not that too convincing so ive decided to let go of some few activities that i regulary practised

im loosing a bit of my consistency when it comes to my books, last thing i need is staying another year in alice

speaking about cops and alice, some crazy shit happened last month when we were approaching the end of the first term, me and my dudes we were out clubbing outside campus, we took a bunch of broads from the outside with us and brought a betrams 750ml and a bells, little did we know that some mungro pitbulls also known as the police we patrolling the place, as we went on the road 1 van and two taxis full of cops pull infront of us and start searchin us, i came out clean and two of my dudes got some jackie chan jabs on the jaws, nuccas took all our brew man, the f***?

whats good panic?

Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

yeah. cops in the hood can walk pa**ed you - even move out of the way - as you get mugged, 'cause they know who not to f*** with.

Like this  cop in the Cape who was off duty & wearing his clothes. He saw a guy getting a beat down from hood thugs. The guy cried out for help and everyone looked at the cop and the cop, walking on the other side of the road shouted “Voetsek kwedini! Awuboni ndithsayisile! Ufuna kugwaze bani”

Cops really know who not to mess with in their hoods. 

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

I'm feeling u mad.

The bribes are crazy mfana.....R1000 on a stolen car sets u free bra...u can pa** the road block and even cross provincial borders with a bottle of whisky....believe or not...shit is true

And what about that Shisanyama lunch money....shit!!! cops be jacking even old women for lunch money...i.e. women (people) selling stuff on the sidewalks got to have an informal trading licence nowadays...if you don't posses one, cops can take your means of survival....but if you got a bit money generated for the day, they'll rather take that

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
150 smacks?  :P tjo!!!

lol. you're silly

cmon man 150 smacks and you expect me to feel normal? the f***?? i got 10 times  the smacks than the second smacked agian, even though this smacking shit is pretty lame and whack i think you dudes should go easy on the kid, dig me?
Hood.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
150 smacks?  :P tjo!!!

lol. you're silly

cmon man 150 smacks and you expect me to feel normal? the f***?? i got 10 times  the smacks than the second smacked agian, even though this smacking shit is pretty lame and whack i think you dudes should go easy on the kid, dig me?

word. lol

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i saw this shit just when i was preparing to spit out "iskhohlela" but due to the outrage that forced some peristalsis movement in my throat i swallowed the load, i choked on the load, shit i cant believe ive been smacked more times than earl, i need to go peuww!!!
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I've spent a night in jail for being drunk in public, even though I was sober as ajudge and the designated driver of my cousin's brand new ride.

Turns out the guy who broke a gla** in my hand with his car door and then swore at me about it, before getting bitchslapped was a cop's cousin. Instead of doing something about me smacking him, he called his cuz and had me locked up.

Motherf***ers forced me to sign a confession that I was drunk, else they said they'll keep me there all weekend. So, I signed it and wrote underneath, "forced confession".

Last year me and two of my boys were leaving campus in Bloem, walking home from a rag party.

Some white boy in a bakkie pulls up and tells us to lie on the ground. I tell him to f*** off an he pulls a gun and says he is a cop. We lie down, he searches us, throws out our sealed beers and keeps pointing his gun at us. I ask to see his badge and that he should stop pointing a gun at me, since he already confirmed that we're unarmed. He tells me to f*** off.

Other cops show up and they say we hijacked a car. I asked them if they are retarded. Who hijacks a car, then gets wasted and walks home drunk? They don't answer and load us into a van. I ask the black cop what the deal is and he says he can't say  shit cos they are all his superiors.

They take us to some little field, about an hour from our house ( we were less than five minutes away from home when they picked us up) and take pics of us and tell us we can go. So, I ask them to take us back where they found us and they refuse.

I ask the one who pointed the gun at us for his name and to see his badge so I can confirm it, and he tells me to f*** off again. I say well f*** you then, so he punches me.
Then I lose it and tell him to put his gun down and I will f*** him up in front of all his buddies. This is when two others rush towards me saying their gonna f*** me up for swearing at and threatening a cop.

Finally the black one stops them and tells me to just be quiet and go.

I laid a complaint and a few months later I got a letter from the ICD saying that there is not enough evidence to prosecute.