Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

N'veigh - Get ur Walking Right (New Single off 7.30 Album)

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Quality is dope man.Sounds very nice. Didn't hear it on YFM, but i know Radio have their own compressors and sometimes it might not sound like it does when u bump it in your ride, but it is what it is.

aight mayn, ive had to resubmit a slightly different version just so that we can possibly improve on the quality, we'll have to hear how it sounds next week then. anyone with contact details for various community radio stations, please hit me up gauteng and mainly outside.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Dope than that DP is...hahaha.....N'veigh stay styling on em nuccas
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Dope than that DP is...hahaha.....N'veigh stay styling on em nuccas

lol

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Shit I thought this was a nyambo beat, i f***s with this I just didnt like da hook dats it
9 tha Pedigree

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
I heard this the other day at trompie's place and was smiling from ear to ear.
Peace to N'veigh
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
I heard this the other day at trompie's place and was smiling from ear to ear.
Peace to N'veigh

good looks OG, lets see how the rest of Mzansi receives it, ;)

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Jus' when i thought the boom bap was dead and gone. This is a nice jam...peace to all spark on the boards. Eish, cats must be shook right about now...
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Jus' when i thought the boom bap was dead and gone. This is a nice jam...peace to all spark on the boards. Eish, cats must be shook right about now...
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

whats gud 13? y would cats b shook, LOL, ye them cats applied themselves proper on this, im sayign let the games begin.

@ all, may y'all please those who are on facebook join the group called: the Hot 9 at 9 hiphop and post on the wall all this positive feedback we gettign here? we tryna make sure that C-live keeps on banging this joint untill the remix causes mayhem, which should be in about 3 weeks or so.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

whats gud 13? y would cats b shook, LOL, ye them cats applied themselves proper on this, im sayign let the games begin.

@ all, may y'all please those who are on facebook join the group called: the Hot 9 at 9 hiphop and post on the wall all this positive feedback we gettign here? we tryna make sure that C-live keeps on banging this joint untill the remix causes mayhem, which should be in about 3 weeks or so.

I've just tried. Please send a link rather, it seems to be a rather tedious task finding this group.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

I've just tried. Please send a link rather, it seems to be a rather tedious task finding this group.

aight, i cant get fb where im at actually Nveigh told me about the group, so i will hv 2 ask him o serach and get bk 2 u, thnx 4 da response tho

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

try: THE HOT 99 HIP HOP

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

got it. done.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

got it. done.

thanks buddy, now the rest of the AGians must follow suit. thnx 4 da love fam

faycblaq

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.faycblaq.co.za
DAMN!!!!

Pure FIRE!!!

"Mcs stay on more periods than school hours".......FCUK!!

hottest ish i heard in a minute....TRU STORY!
ww.faycblaq.co.za

your #1 source for African Hip-Hop
OFF THE STREETS TO THE Ma**ES