Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Manchester City tour to South Africa

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Mark Hughes has confirmed that he will be bringing all his star players to Play against Pirates and Chiefs. Well!! For me  I cant wait for Pirates to beat both Man City and Chiefs in the same week.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Mark Hughes has confirmed that he will be bringing all his star players to Play against Pirates and Chiefs. Well!! For me  I cant wait for Pirates to beat both Man City and Chiefs in the same week.

my sensors detect a pipe dream

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
It was a great game and it was a good win for Pirates but i will give them Man City a benefit of a doubt cause of Jetlagging & fatigue. Good Luck to Chiefs i hope you Emulate us beating one of the richest clubs in the world.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I wish chiefs does not embara** RSA today but I'm not holding my breath...f***ing team is lame.

I'm still laughing at the signing on Nhleko.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I wish chiefs does not embara** RSA today but I'm not holding my breath...f***ing team is lame.

I'm still laughing at the signing on Nhleko.

watch your f***in mouth

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

You so gonna regret that statement come Thursday. Chiefs are gonna be HOT this season, just u watch. Pirates ? They becoming another Sundowns to me.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 01:56:16 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

You so gonna regret that statement come Thursday. Chiefs are gonna be HOT this season, just u watch. Pirates ? They becoming another Sundowns to me.

Why Thursday? sup with today lol

Why not commenting on Nhleko? lmao

Sundowns is a joke don't even go there....we going for the top spot this season...quote me on this.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:05:01 PM by Liquidz »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
*bookmarks*

I'll be comin to see you with this later liquidz

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Sundowns is a joke don't even go there....we going for the top sport this season...quote me on this.

cos today doesn't really matter to domestic football. we want the derby nigga.
yeah im not happy about Nhleko, just hope Bobby knows what he's doing,but im happy with the rest of the signings. saw them play @ the EC Premier cup and they looked good, so im confident.

you act like Pirates outplayed Man City on Saturday ? They played crap for most of the match,especially the first half. And yes, ya'll are becoming the next Sundowns. Too many stars who won't even gel together. What ya'll got now, like 34 players or some shit ? LOL !!!!

My only envy @ Pirates is Krol.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Sundowns is a joke don't even go there....we going for the top sport this season...quote me on this.

cos today doesn't really matter to domestic football. we want the derby nigga.
yeah im not happy about Nhleko, just hope Bobby knows what he's doing,but im happy with the rest of the signings. saw them play @ the EC Premier cup and they looked good, so im confident.

you act like Pirates outplayed Man City on Saturday ? They played crap for most of the match,especially the first half. And yes, ya'll are becoming the next Sundowns. Too many stars who won't even gel together. What ya'll got now, like 34 players or some shit ? LOL !!!!

My only envy @ Pirates is Krol.

I gotta co-sign he needs to stay in the country somehow even after he leaves pirates

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
All good...ain't gonna say no more.

@MrC: you'll see us gel together in no time.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Come Thursday, Oh My gosh i cant wait to beat Chiefs 2-1. They wont know what hit em Yho yho yho Bhakajuju, kamwendo and chenene on left attacking and Mabalane on the right,with so much cream in the team i dont know who going to be fielded. Krol informed Khoza he will trim the squad before August. Cheeseboy,Makhanya,Kanono,Morton,Mushangazike are on their way out. 

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
the pace of our wings is crazy!!! i'm impressed with Masango and Masenamela! those cats shud not be f***ed with! i think David Mathebula was most correct in his method of shooting hard at Taylor from range.. i'm happy with the overall performance even tho we have much to improve on. Pirates is taking it for granted that they've won tomorrow's clash already... <sigh.. i heard u've been lookin for me...>
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
and i rate our coach as well.. cat knows some football.. wen Chiefs is totally in tune with his idea and pirates is in tune with krol's... we'll be back to the rivalry of old!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
is kaizer junior the biggest lame in the country