Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Mad · 10 · 5006

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
for all you fantasy fanatics out there, the wait is offically over, its out, two days only but $22 mills made, im looking foward to a whooping $550 million gross venue here, or perhaps more

havent check it out yet but i will soon, david yates was the driver, my favorite fantasy director, cant wait to watch,

rate it
Hood.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
EYO! MAD, can you confirm if the rumours which have been paddled on these here streets about you are true or not?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
EYO! MAD, can you confirm if the rumours which have been paddled on these here streets about you are true or not?

what rumors junkie?
Hood.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

what rumors junkie?

The ones where you been a**ociated with the newspaper article about the fatalities in the Eastern Cape mountains.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

what rumors junkie?

The ones where you been a**ociated with the newspaper article about the fatalities in the Eastern Cape mountains.

you one stupid and retarded junkie i must say, itry asking that question the other way round
Hood.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Man, forget Harry Potter, it's all about that Bruno. Sacha Baron Cohen was back again
as the Gay Austrian VJ. That movie was funny as hell but I'm not going to see it again (due to ma**ive male nudity). I also saw that I Love You Beth Cooper movie with that chick Hayden Pannettere and Laurie London (the girl who played NuNu in ATL) because those girls were fine. I also wanna see Public Enemy with Johnny Dep and District 9.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Man, forget Harry Potter, it's all about that Bruno. Sacha Baron Cohen was back again
as the Gay Austrian VJ. That movie was funny as hell but I'm not going to see it again (due to ma**ive male nudity). I also saw that I Love You Beth Cooper movie with that chick Hayden Pannettere and Laurie London (the girl who played NuNu in ATL) because those girls were fine. I also wanna see Public Enemy with Johnny Dep and District 9.

tryina resist temptation huh? lol, ayo im also eager to direct my eyes on that johnny depp and christian bale flick, its a cla**ical combination so who wouldnt wanna f*** with something made by the worlds most talented actors, and besides, i fux with anything from chirstian bale since that dark night flick so im looking foward to this ish

big ups to that latest christian bale flick [ terminator salvation]
Hood.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Too Nice and a little too long for the blank, disapointiong ending. I guess now we have to go a see how he finds all seven of those thinga' majigs. I still say that old cat aint dead.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
cosign @ that lady

i wonder what will happen when the harry potter chapters come to an end, perhaps they gonna make an additional chapter of thier own coz i believe this is the second last of the harry potter chapters
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik