Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MANDELA DAY

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
in the spirit of all things worth fighting for, a beautiful mandela day to everyone.

" after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. "

make it mean something.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
these just gave me a reason to smile................................isnt it jsut crazy the way the man has already been galvanized as a legend in the minds and hearts of men & women yet he did not have to die to receive that accolade?  :)

happy mandela day everyone................. ;D

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

Yesterday was the premiere of our films at uni, almost every director mentioned Tata. Inspires to no end.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I spent the whole day in bed and then spent an extra 67 minutes making my girlfriend very happy.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
John Pape doesn't believe in charity becoz it does not really help the intedent recipient. All it does it takes the power away from the person, its degrading, superficial and selfish.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Well, I didn't really see it as charity.

It wasn't degrading at all, since I save that kind of thing for girls who aren't my girlfriend.
It wasn't selfish either, because I made sure she was well satisfied.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Well, I didn't really see it as charity.

It wasn't degrading at all, since I save that kind of thing for girls who aren't my girlfriend.
It wasn't selfish either, because I made sure she was well satisfied.

lol

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
So we are finally ready to accept that Mandela is not gonna live forever?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Was watching SABC news and saw these kids who went out off their way to do good for their elders in the uQumbu village. They went out to fetch water, did some ploughing, headed some cattle, some chores and what not, all in respect of the old man on his day, which translated to the respect of the general elderly population in the community

Big ups to them and, esp. Madiba for having changed lives
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Was watching SABC news and saw these kids who went out off their way to do good for their elders in the uQumbu village. They went out to fetch water, did some ploughing, headed some cattle, some chores and what not, all in respect of the old man on his day, which translated to the respect of the general elderly population in the community

Big ups to them and, esp. Madiba for having changed lives

Super man! Hope slowly we can get to the notion of lifting others when our lives are getting better.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
How many times should I tell you nyuccas that I was not the only one who fought for freedom 'IT WAS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT"  I told Oprah, Larry King, Felicia, Dali Tambo the list goes on...,next time I hear one mofo say I fought for freedom alone just one mofo I tell you there'll be some furniture moving*In  a Mdiba voice*
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
How many times should I tell you nyuccas that I was not the only one who fought for freedom 'IT WAS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT"  I told Oprah, Larry King, Felicia, Dali Tambo the list goes on...,next time I hear one mofo say I fought for freedom alone just one mofo I tell you there'll be some furniture moving*In  a Mdiba voice*

wa bora!
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

wa bora!

ha ha ha ha

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Yo! Double R, you don't know what you've done " you've created a monster" now she gon spew hate on everythin moving. I hate you mayne ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA