Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Disturbia

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Yo, just saw this flick last night & I was mad impressed with the directing of the movie... I ain't never seen such directing since i don't even know when.

It's a really nice movie, enjoyed it all the way through, suspense is there, thrill too, all the nice elements one would want to see in a movie are there.

You should see it too if you haven't.
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Whaaaaaaaat!?! I hope we're taking about the same movie because the Disturbia i saw sucked big time! They took forever to get to the plot. I didnt like it at all! They spent more time showin us the relationship between that horny boy and girl instead of the plot.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Whaaaaaaaat!?! I hope we're taking about the same movie because the Disturbia i saw sucked big time! They took forever to get to the plot. I didnt like it at all! They spent more time showin us the relationship between that horny boy and girl instead of the plot.

cosign and shit this nigger is old, this movie came out years back and he only saw it yesterday? wtf! this nigger is watchin ancient stuff, i bet his gonna get the chance to watch terminator salvation in 2011, what else did u recently watched for the first time, spiderman 2?

that movie sucked indeed, you dont actually understand whats is supposed to be the theme of the  movie, its like they making two movies in one, its like one of those tyler perry movies wherer u can multiple side of stories all gathered in one motion flick

its one of those movies that u have to watch to the end in order to understand what it was about, thats to lame, one should understand the plot of a movie in the first 20 minutes
Hood.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

its one of those movies that u have to watch to the end in order to understand what it was about, thats to lame, one should understand the plot of a movie in the first 20 minutes

Have u ever heard of a suspense thriller? Tha't what this movie is by the way. The plot unfolds throughout the movie with surprising twists and that is cleverly done in this movie.

Maybe u were too slow to keep up ;D ;D ;D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol!! After watchin Fracture and saw the trailer of this movie, I really wanted to watch it, recommend it to my friends. I was sooo disappointed, thinkin that i shouldnt have recommend it because after that LOL they dont even ask for my opinion when choosing a movie.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Lol!! After watchin Fracture and saw the trailer of this movie, I really wanted to watch it, recommend it to my friends. I was sooo disappointed, thinkin that i shouldnt have recommend it because after that LOL they dont even ask for my opinion when choosing a movie.

To think I was gonna start watching movies and use your recommendations :P
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL hahahahaha tjo can't a girl slip up one time?!?

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
LOL hahahahaha tjo can't a girl slip up one time?!?

of course not  ;)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

cosign and shit this nigger is old,

For real? Ha ha  
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:32:58 PM by Capt Schti »
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

cosign and shit this nigger is old,

For real? Ha ha  

this ninja is from the julius ceaser prime
Hood.