stop abusing women freaks!!!

Mad · 29 · 6345

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
okay dig this, initially today i was walking back from the mall with my girl-pal, we were just havin some nice friendly chat sippin powerplays till i hear some strange noise comin outta some shack, at first i thought a baby was crying till i noticed that they scream was comin out an old a** mouth, so we decide to slow down a bit and check things out, minutes later some scary a** dude comes out of the shack with a golf stick on his hand, his vest was torn into pieces and he had a lil bruise on his left eye

as he comes out, someone persistantly shouts on him from the iniside, insisting on the dude to come back and do the shit again, dude gets back in and starts doing some damage, luckily people come through to watch so the number of people watching increases to 5, so i decide to go in and check whats going on, was shocked to death when i saw a black woman in her 20's lying and bleeding on the ground and the dude was beasy changing clothes when we got in and blah blah blah the cops come and arrrest the dude....blah blha

my question is....is there any logical reason why you would beat your wife with a golf stic or whatever the object?

ive never hit a chick and im not going to anytime soon, no matter the ciircumstances, there are just a multiple ways of punishing a disobidient broad than physically handling the situation
Hood.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
LOL :D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
and the cops aren't gon do sqautt!! Times like these When I'm all for Mobb Justice!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
and the cops aren't gon do sqautt!! Times like these When I'm all for Mobb Justice!

Co-sign
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

ive never hit a chick and im not going to anytime soon, no matter the ciircumstances, there are just a multiple ways of punishing a disobidient broad than physically handling the situation

what about the std situation?  ;D

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

what about the std situation?  ;D

You can only hit a bish when she burns you.
For everything else you can feed her morvite until it comes out her ears.
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I dont believe in violence gainst females, i have however heard reasons from women beaters that after hearing the reason found myself agreeing the ho deserved it.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I dont believe in violence gainst females, i have however heard reasons from women beaters that after hearing the reason found myself agreeing the ho deserved it.

Like what?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol. Golf stick NO. Fist NO. Words... Do more damage with that so yeah, if one can talk to a chick then why not mentally scar ha? Lol, sounds freaky, but at that age she got options, she still young with no responsibilities, so she could have just screamed "don't come back small d..... Loser"

Mad did you say you walked in? With the scary dude still in the joint? Doubt, you must have ran home, maybe your girl-pal did not u... Lol
Jokes... Wadup man. Long time

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
One should NEVER hit a woman no matter what!! We have the power to poisin y'all but we dont even though y'all put us through hell, we just grin and bear it or keep it movin. If you dont like what she does then keep it movin, dont beat her up. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for beating a person that can't fight back! Nxa!!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Huh ah, they might try to fight back, but we all know that's a fight they can't win. I mean really now, A GOLF STICK, A BASEBALL BAT??? What the hell?? Why do they do that? As if they're fighting an army of other men when its only a woman!!! I think they should be locked up in a maximum security prison so they can get anally raped!!!!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol. Its saying things like this that gets you in trouble.
But you right, they really don't need to use all those, or even think about using em, better yet they should not be beating woman.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lmao "oh you've got a smart mouth don't cha. Imma teach you how to speak to me" *slap across the face**.........,but this aint no laughing matter though. But apparently, most of the abusers were abused themselves as kids, so go figure!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I can't help but re-read this MAD'S post, despite what it's about shit is funny(specially sippin on Power Plays), Dang! mad's narrations should be voted funniest ever on AG.LOL :D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA