Africasgateway.com

aids vaccine

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Hhmmmmm. What ya'll think? Anyone up here work at those hospitals to maybe get us all samples to give to friends of friends or brothers or friends of ours?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
then zuma has a reason to celebrate, shit just imagine if u die of aids and the next day afer your death some instantly healing cure is found, lol
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol. That will be true kak. Mad are you going to test out this? Heard you got something worse than aids, its called "mad" or something

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Lol. That will be true kak. Mad are you going to test out this? Heard you got something worse than aids, its called "mad" or something

correct me if im wrong, is it me or you been tryina pull some little disses towards me lately? dude you dont have to diss me behind my back, just halla at your boy if you looking for some beef, i got the latest beef and i got it from sa meat
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol. What is this I'm smelling? Hmmm? Beef? Nah man. Don't do such, believe in straight combat, find a boxing ring and we go head to head

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Lol. What is this I'm smelling? Hmmm? Beef? Nah man. Don't do such, believe in straight combat, find a boxing ring and we go head to head

nigger im like boiker in the ring and besides, you too skinny for my hard a** legs, nigger i used to break palm trees with tomngpo with these very same legs
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Got a couple of medals for knocking fools out. Don't make me add you to the list

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Got a couple of medals for knocking fools out. Don't make me add you to the list

my man, i was worried that u gonna back out, those lil girls you defeated are nothing you can rely on, youz just a pussy, lol no offence prototype
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Ey yo. Don't swear me dude.

Anyways back to the thread, I will knock you out any day man. Doubt you would even stand a slim chance against one...
PROTOTYPE

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Ey yo. Don't swear me dude.

Anyways back to the thread, I will knock you out any day man. Doubt you would even stand a slim chance against one...
PROTOTYPE

dude please, you couldt knock out mrc half-a foot long body when he was standin on top of a chair

il chris brown ur a**
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Homeboy samples are not the only thing I can chop, but as I said, we can find a place inbetween us and have AGians come watch, won't be much of a show coz I will knock you out in the first round but would be a good sight to see someone travel to ICU in 5 secs

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
I thought this was about the vaccine.

Seems more about potential altercations. :( :(
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

you such a simpleton, cant you make a distinction between a joke and something real? you hoe!
Hood.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

you such a simpleton, cant you make a distinction between a joke and something real? you hoe!

You are the simpleton. Don't u know what sarcasm is? You one tit tramp!!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 07:04:05 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.