Africasgateway.com

Sex Video

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
I Fear Leakage, Next thing my techniques are up for discussion!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
actually ive tried theit once and it all backfired, it was back in 2005, i was having sex with some village broad, had a samsung E250  at the time, so i decided to capture the sex scene and show it to my boys, i put the phone on top of the dresser, got a nice and clear shot and a killer view, it was all perfect, the bithcouldnt suspect a thing, the memory was lil so i had to do it fast, two kisses and went straight to the main event, captured it all and played it, shit was shocked to death by the way i looked on the vidoe, i was a black skinny ninja, looked like some black bushmen with malnutrition havin sex with a monkey, decided to delete it as fast as i can, went out for a bath, my boy came for a visit, paged my phone and saw the clip, copped it to his phone and in just an hour it was all over, the v360s, the sagems, the nokia's, the samsungs, etc...even virgin dudes had it, the f***????? luckily no one in my fam saw it, shit!!!!
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
actually ive tried theit once and it all backfired, it was back in 2005, i was having sex with some village broad, had a samsung E250  at the time, so i decided to capture the sex scene and show it to my boys, i put the phone on top of the dresser, got a nice and clear shot and a killer view, it was all perfect, the bithcouldnt suspect a thing, the memory was lil so i had to do it fast, two kisses and went straight to the main event, captured it all and played it, shit was shocked to death by the way i looked on the vidoe, i was a black skinny ninja, looked like some black bushmen with malnutrition havin sex with a monkey, decided to delete it as fast as i can, went out for a bath, my boy came for a visit, paged my phone and saw the clip, copped it to his phone and in just an hour it was all over, the v360s, the sagems, the nokia's, the samsungs, etc...even virgin dudes had it, the f***????? luckily no one in my fam saw it, shit!!!!

That is the most bizarre story I have ever read. So while you're positioning this phone on the dresser she didn't see you AT ALL? Now a Samsung E250 is very thin and you'd need a lot of time to manage that but you did it without her even noticing, now that takes talent. Just to put things into perspective for myself, the Samsung E250 can only take videos that are  1 and half minutes long, so what you're telling me is that you hit the record button, rushed to the bed,undressed her, kissed her TWICE and busted a nut all in under a minute and a half? And after having seen this video you were so disgusted by it that you first had to take a bath before hitting the delete button?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHA
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

That is the most bizarre story I have ever read. So while you're positioning this phone on the dresser she didn't see you AT ALL? Now a Samsung E250 is very thin and you'd need a lot of time to manage that but you did it without her even noticing, now that takes talent. Just to put things into perspective for myself, the Samsung E250 can only take videos that are  1 and half minutes long, so what you're telling me is that you hit the record button, rushed to the bed,undressed her, kissed her TWICE and busted a nut all in under a minute and a half? And after having seen this video you were so disgusted by it that you first had to take a bath before hitting the delete button?

i like it how you subsequently throw some youngin disses at me, yhea i did do all that shit and she didnt ask any questions and to make something clear, that vid was 2 and a half mins long, you musta had some zimbabwean E250 kid, i still have that shit in my shit, i can donate it to you
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
i like it how you subsequently throw some youngin disses at me, yhea i did do all that shit and she didnt ask any questions and to make something clear, that vid was 2 and a half mins long, you musta had some zimbabwean E250 kid, i still have that shit in my shit, i can donate it to you

Oh wow 2 and a half minutes, why didn't you say that before? That makes a huge difference.

And donating your video to me won't be necessary, I'm not into lesbian pron.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Oh wow 2 and a half minutes, why didn't you say that before? That makes a huge difference.

And donating your video to me won't be necessary, I'm not into lesbian pron.

:D :D
M Turn

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^ tl tl tl tl tl :D nigga im dyin over here

That not good enough for ya?

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

:D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Talking about Mirrors.Any one remember the American Psycho scene where Michael Bale has mirrors all over his bedroom and when he bones them broads he checks himself in the mirror,and the chick is like WTF lol. Hayi u Mad usbetha ngowaqa. Samsung E250 cant videorize more than 3 minutes.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Talking about Mirrors.Any one remember the American Psycho scene where Michael Bale has mirrors all over his bedroom and when he bones them broads he checks himself in the mirror,and the chick is like WTF.

yes, i remember that. man, that was a terrible movie. Christian Bale was at his worst.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this thread is really funny, so much that i cracked my lip a bit and now people will think im developing swine flu symptoms, oh my god, the last thing i need is buying zambuk again, that shit costs a fortune, i cant stand loosing another 5 bucks again. maybe guest can help me with this one, since he's into lesbian pron he can ask the pronstars to donate their old lipsticks to me, il use them efficently, perhaps sell them after my lip is healed and donate the prcoceedings to the charity organization where guests cousin resides, some good finacial circle nhe?

hey i used to like lesbian pron too, liked it when those chicks played with their tities and tongues, so tell me guest, what is the best way to enjoy a lesbian pron clip? like do i watch it whilst my hand is inside my pants or do i first eat some mottis maccaroni and sip some milk? what do you do? i know uz a clever muf***er, i bet you watch that whole shit after eating some big bowl of rice and a pot of raw grated carrots, tell me nicca
Hood.