Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

How do you tell if your chick is cheating?

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
and this is the reason why I will start when Im 28, to by-pa** all the unneccesary heart aches and pain.

Oh Kelis sweety it never stops. If you think for one second that when you're 28 everything will be hunky dory, you have another thing coming. Go ahead and get your heart broken a couple of times. You'd be amazed it how much you learn about yourself. You need to kiss a couple (I lie, a shit load) of male and female frogs to really appreciate your Prince.

fixed!

nigga get off Stacey-Ann's clit goddamn.

nigga u jealous.

only if you knew. while you busy changing you sexual orientation for her, i suspect she's willing to change hers for me. when she gave me a hug, she actually rubbed my back as i was letting go of her. now tell me that doesnt say something. I would have done something about it if i wasnt there with my lady friend.

she only did that so that you can stay longer in order for her to get a good look at ur lady friend ::)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
she only did that so that you can stay longer in order for her to get a good look at ur lady friend ::)

Bwakakakakak * DEADEREST*

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i give up, just an hour ago my dude gave me a call, he got a call from some dude who told him that he saw his chick get on some mazda 3 and took off, when he called his chicks phoen, he got voicemail, called her friends and they didnt give him a straight answer, called her crib and all other appropriate contacts and still nothing. sources say the dude she went with is some tutor from wsu, the f***??????
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
She is getting private lessons.

nhaa dude, dude  is f***ed up, the tutor ninja is prolly on top of her now, shit id dicapitate a bitch!!!
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
She is getting private lessons.

nhaa dude, dude  is f***ed up, the tutor ninja is prolly on top of her now, shit id dicapitate a bitch!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
f*** i give up on women. dig this......

last week friday decided to visit home [ queens] when i arrived in town, got a call from my boy's chick tellin me to hook up later on some rank, cool, i then look for my other boys who were around tow, finally found them and got in some tarven to sip some brew, had a bulk of amstels and a kwv3, got drunk and deicded to call my the chick to hook up, gave her the directions and met her at some corner, was alone and she was with her friend, i called my boys, told em im leavin, luckily they were also leavin, so we got on a taxi home, all of us, then the chick tells me to go to her place instead of my place, she promised to cook some nice food and well have some great time, ok f*** it, i agree, told my dudes to meet em later, we got into the chicks house and watched some tv, we were now 4 me and the two chicks n some dude from nextdoor, we got drunk as f*** and started flirting, it was nothing serious, just a few winks winks and horny-signals, then my other dude [ the chicks bf] calls, the chick ignores him, he calls me and tells me to f***ing back off frm his chick, was shocked so i dropped the call. then the shit starts to get serious, dude calls and dumps the chick, she gets emotional n shit, cries whilst her friend comforts her, i panic and deicde to leave, they both get mad at ma and start sayin some dumb shit like " why did u come here, why did u answer the phone? why are u leaving?" then i got confused and said " f*** it, yall just playin me for a fool, i want my booze" and i got outside, the chicks start callin me names and sayin some dumb shit, ok i ignore and just leave....i finally reach my crib at 3am in the morning man, drunk n tired as f***, lookin like some nigerian refugee. woke up in the morning and realized that my phone was off, so i switched it on and to my suprise came a bulk of sms's from the chick and the dude, they were both tellin me to f*** off, sayin some dumb shit mayne, i got emotional over that shit, i couldnt finish readin it, dude was just on some homo shit, dissin me and telling me to f***ing die, bear in mind that this is my longtime friend, best i ever had, i try to call em, they dont answer, i use private but still nothing, deicded to go n see em, but found nothin, heard from sources that they were on the chicks crib, decided not to go for some safety reasons, what if they tried to pull some oj simpson shit on me? so i took a taxi back to alice immidiatley, havesnt seen em yet but will soon, will not fight or do anything stupid. the amount of alcohol i will be having on my mind hwne i meet one of them is the one that will determine how the night ends.
Hood.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

last week friday decided to visit home [ queens] when i arrived in town, got a call from my boy's chick tellin me to hook up later on some rank, cool, i then look for my other boys who were around tow, finally found them and got in some tarven to sip some brew, had a bulk of amstels and a kwv3, got drunk and deicded to call my the chick to hook up, gave her the directions and met her at some corner, was alone and she was with her friend, i called my boys, told em im leavin, luckily they were also leavin, so we got on a taxi home, all of us, then the chick tells me to go to her place instead of my place, she promised to cook some nice food and well have some great time, ok f*** it, i agree, told my dudes to meet em later, we got into the chicks house and watched some tv, we were now 4 me and the two chicks n some dude from nextdoor, we got drunk as f*** and started flirting, it was nothing serious, just a few winks winks and horny-signals, then my other dude [ the chicks bf] calls, the chick ignores him, he calls me and tells me to f***ing back off frm his chick, was shocked so i dropped the call. then the shit starts to get serious, dude calls and dumps the chick, she gets emotional n shit, cries whilst her friend comforts her, i panic and deicde to leave, they both get mad at ma and start sayin some dumb shit like " why did u come here, why did u answer the phone? why are u leaving?" then i got confused and said " f*** it, yall just playin me for a fool, i want my booze" and i got outside, the chicks start callin me names and sayin some dumb shit, ok i ignore and just leave....i finally reach my crib at 3am in the morning man, drunk n tired as f***, lookin like some nigerian refugee. woke up in the morning and realized that my phone was off, so i switched it on and to my suprise came a bulk of sms's from the chick and the dude, they were both tellin me to f*** off, sayin some dumb shit mayne, i got emotional over that shit, i couldnt finish readin it, dude was just on some homo shit, dissin me and telling me to f***ing die, bear in mind that this is my longtime friend, best i ever had, i try to call em, they dont answer, i use private but still nothing, deicded to go n see em, but found nothin, heard from sources that they were on the chicks crib, decided not to go for some safety reasons, what if they tried to pull some oj simpson shit on me? so i took a taxi back to alice immidiatley, havesnt seen em yet but will soon, will not fight or do anything stupid. the amount of alcohol i will be having on my mind hwne i meet one of them is the one that will determine how the night ends.

Beating bitches since 1982.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i swear on my fathers grave that you just read that thrice, i put my ag account on that
Hood.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

your story telling game went weak here mad. what happened over the weekend dawg? did this drama affect how you feeling today? hope you good man. dont worry about the crazy couple. stay up!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

your story telling game went weak here mad. what happened over the weekend dawg? did this drama affect how you feeling today? hope you good man. dont worry about the crazy couple. stay up!

look dude, this shit is for real, im not joking, i may have a lot of time to waste but this shit is true
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
i give up, just an hour ago my dude gave me a call, he got a call from some dude who told him that he saw his chick get on some mazda 3 and took off, when he called his chicks phoen, he got voicemail, called her friends and they didnt give him a straight answer, called her crib and all other appropriate contacts and still nothing.

Damn! i just had a DEJAVU After reading this shit.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
i give up, just an hour ago my dude gave me a call, he got a call from some dude who told him that he saw his chick get on some mazda 3 and took off, when he called his chicks phoen, he got voicemail, called her friends and they didnt give him a straight answer, called her crib and all other appropriate contacts and still nothing.

Damn! i just had a DEJAVU After reading this shit.

Damn. i hope you dumped the chick.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Why do you care if your girlfriend is cheating? It just means you're not good enough for her. Get over yourself, get a new girl. Bam. Easy as that.

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Why do you care if your girlfriend is cheating? It just means you're not good enough for her. Get over yourself, get a new girl. Bam. Easy as that.

and how do you define " good enough"? dont give me that "your dick is small or your sex sucks" shit, i want a coherent and logic explanation.
Hood.