• View Profile
i feel u cat,da eyes wil mosdef skim throu a bit of
  an acid ink

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
was at Alias' house lastnight, working on the next INSPIRATION album  :D  ;)

anyhow, the god had just copped the mag and was fliping thru it, didnt really expect that much coverage when it comes to anything we did cos we didnt send anything into the mag but have ofcos been making moves elsewhere...

on the first coupla pages of the mag (i think its the letter's to editor section or sumin) Alias was able to spot a comment made by a HYPE reader and supporter, the comment was bigging up OPTIC NERVE of supremacy and the HEAD wrote "peace to Optic Nerve, you are my most favourite rapper, in the world"...now for those who might not Know, OPTIC NERVE is half of the lyrical Duo SUPREMACY with fellow brother in rhyme EPIC...means a lot to know that these hard working GRAHAMSTOWN emcees are getting their music out to the public and love is shown in return, kinda makes u want to keep pushin...

over and above that, if you look at the "quotable rhymes" section of the mag, STATIC P of TRUE SIGHT MUSIC has his bars quoted over there, a def goodlook for the gods cos they getting the shine they deserve right now, last issue had the TRUE SIGHT MUSIC mixtape under the review section and it killed, moreover, PE got its due shine with n interview with P.E veteran rhyme slinger HISHAM in the last edition, now this boost  :D...told youl niccas, "we the best thing to come out this year" look out for the TRUE SIGHT MUSIC camp, youl have been warned... ;)

oh oh, almost forgot, Alias and I were super glad when we came across a lil shout out dope emcee MOTHIPA gave the HIPHOCALYPSE RmR family,  :D. much appreciated god.....i guess its true, REAL recognize REAL...

so if your question is, is the mag worth buying, id say YEAH, cos there are alot of people who have been making music out there and grinding for years before they were given this shine, its due, and its inspiring, so read on it and know how they plan to grow their art... :)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Big ups to them code 031 cats making moves

MaraZa on that Best African Battle MC
Liquid KZN still pushing
Skye Wanda dropping the album
and etc

Big ups to you all and them other S.A. catz keeping this hip hop ish alive.

Didn't like the mixtape....not that it was wack...just not my type of music (Southern  beats never done it for boy)

Peace to
Kuli
Flex Boggie
Them Glittz cats dropped something nice....didn't love the hook

And what up with the mixtape cover......"if u nuccas are minimizing costs, just don't f*** with our product....we still on that COLLECTOR mode and that cover ain't gonna last"

Overall, the mag is still repping that S.A. onderground dopeness
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
@ San, Damn What A Beat Cypher That was Last Night My Brethren!!!!!!! Yeah The HYPE is A Good buy Indeed. Big Ups To The Whole HYPE Team!!!!!!! Job Well Done!!!!!!!

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Jst gt myself a copy..didnt like the cover,some articles and some joints off the session.

Im nt a writer nor expert,thats just my opinion...as 4 putting the wrong pic on R-senic article,I dnt give the 1 in the pic beats bt the latter...

Yup, so I go to the local total garage, buy the hype turn to the Round Table Discussion and what do I see? Some dude with gla**es labelled as R-Senic. I go to the short article on R-Senic and what do I see? The same dude. Hype done messed up. Hopefully we'll find some way to sort it out tho...

Big brother's always watching...lol...for real tho, big up to hype for contacting us and apologising for the mess up with the photos. Look out for R-Senic's real photo in the next issue of hype (if all goes according to plan).
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com