• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Yep, word is out,AKA got murked!

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Ayt heres the 4 double, there were judges, mizi and hip hop scholar, 1st up the 2 niggaz had to spit a verse just to warm up, bkack lez went 1st, daym he murked it, killa flows and punches and erthang, black lez verse was directed at Aka lol, then Aka spat his 16, Ah 1 of the freshest verses iv heard in a while, I like how he mixes the afrikaans in his rhymes twas to fresh, then he spat a crazy punchline bowt danny k not havin rythm daym I was on the floor.

then they played black lez track AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUW SHIT i aint never heard anythang quite like that in a minute hahahahaha Lez done murked it
lines like
" i'd rather listen to da les on autotune, atleast he can dance now tell me what you can do"
" I put you and Jr in da same league"
me posting these lines aint doing justice lez has to post up his track trust me

then it was aka's turn I don't know y he decided to do it live, he choked like he had water in his wind pipe, but on the real tho Aka was nice i think if he had recorded the track there would be a bit more competition,but as usual his arrogance got the best of him, he woulndnt win, but he would lose with a bit of dignity, coz daym nigga got murked
he had the 1 dope line tho
" he uses bagon on roaches" or sum shit like that
 Daym nigga got MURKED
9 tha Pedigree

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
" i'd rather listen to da les on autotune, atleast he can dance now tell me what you can do"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY? LMAO

Cant wait for tomorrow to hear the track.

some said murk season  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile

" he uses bagon on roaches"

you call this punchlines? ::)

kamuzu banda

• REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
AKA got dealt with......"Pro is your ghost writer"or something to that effect. 8)

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
just spoke to Sizwe now and he was crackin himself up for having lost the 1 grand  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fck i missed the show and so wanted to hear it, he will hookup the audio for it pretty soon, so be on the lookout, eish mara, im still saying what i said in ma previous post, Steve vs Iron mike, c'mon fellas well i think now that A.K.A has ben murked we now know what the full name is, Also Known as the cat that choked on live radio with millions listening, lol, Do It Do it, Watch lez Do it  :o :o :D :D :D ;)
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

" he uses bagon on roaches"

you call this punchlines? ::)

cum now che... the nigga can't remember the whole shits... wanna start an argument ova punches now? lmao
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
we all knew it! so aka didn't record a track! so i guess Lez the best now right?!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
This is a nice initiative. It's about time someone created some buzz based on actual skills rather than hot air.

Looking forward to hearing this!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Nah Koli, dont take it there, I dont think he'll start claiming to be the best rapper in SA, but he's up there with the best....

As for AKA packin baygon for roaches, he done choked on that baygon yesterday, that was just stupid ek se.... he started his so called reply again and again, first he said ppl in Capcity didn't know who Lez was, then when he had to start it all over again, he said ppl in Capcity didnt know who he(AKA) was....lmao, dude must stop sniffin on the baygon....and he was in such a hurry to get on with the battle, saying that he read all the AG posts and no one is giving him a chance....i thot we was gonna hear some heat from him...

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Nah Koli, dont take it there, I dont think he'll start claiming to be the best rapper in SA, but he's up there with the best....

nah, i'm jus playin... but i'm diggin this! who next up???

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
hahahahahahahahaha this was 2 dope, on the real tho I want in
9 tha Pedigree

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Can somebody please upload something for those us who couldnt make it to the show :)

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Can somebody please upload something for those us who couldnt make it to the show :)

i am awaiting the audio as soon as it hit ma inbox, i'll upload it. PPL in capcity dnt know who Blaklez is? please
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

i am awaiting the audio as soon as it hit ma inbox, i'll upload it. PPL in capcity dnt know who Blaklez is? please

oh cool man. cant wait to hear this.