Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Blaklez VS A.K.A

Trinidad-Hux · 258 · 104859

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
[ I'm glad he managed to bounce back after Sunday coz I reckon he's nice (one of the reasons I didn't mind a bout with him). He was demoralised after Sunday's show and I felt real bad coz the aim was for both of us to get our shine on. None of us were really prepared to go personal coz it would've just turned ugly (for no reason). Ps, shout out to Simone, TTP and Lee for helping the dude with his research on me. Anyway, we'll be releasing a track together in two weeks. It's bound to be hot. Yo MrTwoTeams, I'm still itching to do a joint with you man.

who would mind a bout with?
[/quote]

JR
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
[ I'm glad he managed to bounce back after Sunday coz I reckon he's nice (one of the reasons I didn't mind a bout with him). He was demoralised after Sunday's show and I felt real bad coz the aim was for both of us to get our shine on. None of us were really prepared to go personal coz it would've just turned ugly (for no reason). Ps, shout out to Simone, TTP and Lee for helping the dude with his research on me. Anyway, we'll be releasing a track together in two weeks. It's bound to be hot. Yo MrTwoTeams, I'm still itching to do a joint with you man.

who would mind a bout with?

JR
[/quote]

Eish trinidad Lez why r u goin after JR now, wasnt metro fm enough?

Back to the subject, i have to say A.K.A also surprised the shit out of me, on a real, i had written him off, but dayum he came through dope. "Fck a can of whipa**, I keep a can of baygon for Roaches"  ;D  :D ;D :D. A.K.A is fckn nice nice nice nice. i dug the fact that he actually broke ish down, some real points about the whole age and some other things and he also was funny and even made mention of some of the things have been saying about him having a loudmouth.

Well Blaklez is has been and always be a monster. to the people who say Lez's flow was lazzy, thats exactly how lez is, he can say the the hardest shit in the softest of ways. wordplay i dug, sharp and witty lines (u dont wanna scrabble, the word play is lethal, u software, it takes just one click to delete u", eish i think Lez has already picked his next oponent.

my verdict, yes im biased and have vested interest in Lez taking it, but it was a tie.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
admitting you're biased doesn't do your mans any favours, does it?

why don't you guys just be honest?

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

im just being honest tho, he is ma mans and in most cases i'll always ride with him, but in this one i ddnt give it to him and called it a tie because both the tracks were mad dope, do u want me to be biased, ok lez took it  ;D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

im just being honest tho, he is ma mans and in most cases i'll always ride with him, but in this one i ddnt give it to him and called it a tie because both the tracks were mad dope, do u want me to be biased, ok lez took it  ;D

;D

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

;D

jus being honest buddy, i mean i never really listened to entity and A.K.A's new single is catchy and all and even his feature on proverb's Write of Pa**age is nice, but here on this track he really went at lez, he brought a side to him i never knew, i guess im eating a humble pie, bigup to A.K.A  :-\

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I'd like to hear them both a nice beat. The one they used is mad weak.

the line, "you're sweet enough to eat boo", comes close to being questionable too ;D

So who's up next?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I think someone must take on The Principal aka Amu.... ;D

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
I think someone must take on The Principal aka Amu.... ;D

yeah i think thats a great idea. MRC are you up for it? LOL

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yo MrTwoTeams, I'm still itching to do a joint with you man.

I got you my nigga. Just been laying low on this rap thing lately,trying to sort out everything else in life. But holla @ me when u got a beat of sorts and an idea so a nigga can brainstorm in the meantime.

One,
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Dang! Lez got bodied! no excuses nigga.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Dont think so...I think Lez took it!

"I feel bad for beating on a woman....Ike turner, crhis brown, blaklez"
 ;D
Real Recognise Real

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
So lez spit 2 verses, and A.k.A one and that one verse is enuff to make it a draw. ??? ::) ::) ::) ::)okay? ;)

;D

jus being honest buddy, i mean i never really listened to entity and A.K.A's new single is catchy and all and even his feature on proverb's Write of Pa**age is nice, but here on this track he really went at lez, he brought a side to him i never knew, i guess im eating a humble pie, bigup to A.K.A  :-\