Blaklez VS A.K.A

Trinidad-Hux · 258 · 104897

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
 ;D ;D ;D ;D i hope it wasnt u who was questionisng Lez' flow  :-\ i'll try and get the track up soon.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
yeah D.. this accent thing is touchy.. coz for instance.. i'd like to learn all sorts of different english accents and possibly use any or all of them! why? coz its fun, its like learning a new language but easier!

i went to a primary school where if u spoke xhosa on the school PREMISES and was overheard by a 'snotty' fellow student, SHE would run straight to the administration block and tell on ur a**! benefit of the doubt wud go to her who told on him/her. ur a** get the shit kicked out of it and u wouldn't dare tell ur parents coz they mite follow it up with a couple like, "sikuthumele uba uyofunda isilungu pha!!!" like they aint speaking xhosa while f***ing u up!

out of all those teachers in my primary school, only the music teacher, and the xhosa teacher where xhosa! High school was much th same except there was NO xhosa teacher in the whole high school. even the XHOSA LANGUAGE teacher!! she was afrikaans. the english accent i was 'born with'(i know more english than xhosa <sad!!!>) sounds more european than 'south african'.. in south africa its called model C english..

i have said before, tell me wat a south african accent is, and i'll tell u u're lying!
however, if u find that my Xhosa accent is off and i don't have a good command of  MY HOME LANGUAGE then u can call me out on that! not on YOUR language! who cares how i speak English? i aint english!

last question... can u D-Planet, speak xhosa(cape town) or any other indigenous language?  

lol i relate to a lot in this post!

all my model c niggas stand up! Threadz, Deac, Bobby, i see you fellas!  :D

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
So, then the other night my girlfriend asks me if I have ever heard of a guy called T-bo Touch.

I say yes, the name does ring a slight bell. She then proceeds to tell me how she met him after just coming to SA. Her and her girls were out partying in Bloem and met one of their other guy-friends who was rolling with said Touch.

They accompanied the friend and touch to the Hotel where touch was staying and continued the party with booze and music flowing freely.

Then apparently Touch tried to get some from my girl. She denied him and said something along the lines of he looks like a cretin (she is a very honest one that one). He tried to get with her friend too and then his boy tried the other friend and was also rejected.

Apparently this led to them telling them to leave and refusing to take them back to hostel. The girls were all new in town and didn't know how to get back to campus, nor did they even know where they were.

Eventually they ended up having to call someone to come pick them up and take them home.

Just a funny anecdote I just though of.

holla at ya Boooyy!

Buff, I sound South African. Mine is a true South African accent. Not a retarded afrikaans one, just South African.

on the real tho... aint nuthin sound odd bout that! happens all the time! for the same reason all the time!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yeah D.. this accent thing is touchy.. coz for instance.. i'd like to learn all sorts of different english accents and possibly use any or all of them! why? coz its fun, its like learning a new language but easier!

i went to a primary school where if u spoke xhosa on the school PREMISES and was overheard by a 'snotty' fellow student, SHE would run straight to the administration block and tell on ur a**! benefit of the doubt wud go to her who told on him/her. ur a** get the shit kicked out of it and u wouldn't dare tell ur parents coz they mite follow it up with a couple like, "sikuthumele uba uyofunda isilungu pha!!!" like they aint speaking xhosa while f***ing u up!

out of all those teachers in my primary school, only the music teacher, and the xhosa teacher where xhosa! High school was much th same except there was NO xhosa teacher in the whole high school. even the XHOSA LANGUAGE teacher!! she was afrikaans. the english accent i was 'born with'(i know more english than xhosa <sad!!!>) sounds more european than 'south african'.. in south africa its called model C english..

i have said before, tell me wat a south african accent is, and i'll tell u u're lying!
however, if u find that my Xhosa accent is off and i don't have a good command of  MY HOME LANGUAGE then u can call me out on that! not on YOUR language! who cares how i speak English? i aint english!

last question... can u D-Planet, speak xhosa(cape town) or any other indigenous language?  

lol i relate to a lot in this post!

all my model c niggas stand up! Threadz, Deac, Bobby, i see you fellas!  :D

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Just heard both pieces! Must say Lez had harder punches but A.K.A delivered it better.
Personally I would ask for one more round before I call it!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
the tracks are nice, but why do these dudes sound the same? the flow and the pace is just similar

this lez dude murked aka
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

one more round!

now there's a suggestion!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:38:49 PM by Koli »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
is it me or i heard one of them dudes spit about AG or someshit?
Hood.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
;D ;D ;D ;D i hope it wasnt u who was questionisng Lez' flow  :-\ i'll try and get the track up soon.

I never questioned Lez' flow. I did mention that he is one of my favourite rappers. i want the full track cause it sounds dope.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
second round second round second round second round second round second round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
In model C schools, were the teachers all American? (again, no hate, just asking because I don't know).

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
In model C schools, were the teachers all American? (again, no hate, just asking because I don't know).

mine were!

i don't have an American or model c accent, though. i find them quite annoying - the former being quite possibly the worst way to speak on god's green earth.

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
f*** it  >:(

Hiphop heads are the most difficult audience to please in the history of music!
Accent my skinny black a**...why cant you let emcees be what they want to be? Listened to AKA joint last night and its tight...the fact that he pulled an age issue was a weak 2 me thou. Will give the Lez joint a bump later.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:01:37 AM by Brownstrager »

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

I never questioned Lez' flow. I did mention that he is one of my favourite rappers. i want the full track cause it sounds dope.

dont worry buddy i was just sayin cos sum1 said something about lez' flow. lemme try uploading the whole track

[attachment deleted by admin]
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

dont worry buddy i was just sayin cos sum1 said something about lez' flow. lemme try uploading the whole track

really nice joint. thanks buddy.