Blaklez VS A.K.A

Trinidad-Hux · 258 · 104891

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
J.R Preparing a response to LEZ's jabs. apparently duke is MAD about the reference to him.

remember my post earlier about why JR again Lez, leave him alone, that was because Lez gave JR a 2/10 rating as an mc when The Anvils were on T-Bo Touch's show sometime this year. And Now this refernce to him and AKA being "weak (w)rappers, i guess they both made from the same cloth" or sumthn like dat.

I trust my source, aparently lookout for an article on Your Fav hiphop magazine's next issue on this very same topic, aparently this is thee most exciting thing thats' happened to SA hiphop this year, LOL. i wouldnt personally agree with that, but hey.

Lez...........(drum Rolls)...............(Ring Announcer)................"R U Ready to ruuuumblllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" ;D ;D ;D ;D
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
is JR really bad? I thought he is a pretty decent rapper. not that i understand most of what he says since we dont speak the same language but he sounds cool to me.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
is JR really bad? I thought he is a pretty decent rapper. not that i understand most of what he says since we dont speak the same language but he sounds cool to me.

i also ddnt think he was bad, he's had some weak moments though, some really embarasing quotables, Lez will know most of the lines, i just laugh em off and just jump o da dance floor and do the "Gata Lena joe". I personally like what JR has done, he's growing as an artist, he understand his market and he gives em what they want. lookout for his new single, OMG its gonna be a runnaway summer hit, no lie.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
that *O Ma shit again* is too nice

a lot o ppl r sleepin o Ras, both as a producer and an MC. check the take Time track on The beat Oven mixtape Vol 4 just as a testament of how crazy ras can get. m glad y'all liked it, aint sure if i ws allowed to put it out for download, but hey, what the hack

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

i also ddnt think he was bad, he's had some weak moments though, some really embarasing quotables, Lez will know most of the lines, i just laugh em off and just jump o da dance floor and do the "Gata Lena joe".

nkare kao bona  :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

i also ddnt think he was bad, he's had some weak moments though, some really embarasing quotables, Lez will know most of the lines, i just laugh em off and just jump o da dance floor and do the "Gata Lena joe".

u should c me, i dont go to the club 2 front, im on the dance floor breakin ish down,  ;), back to the issue at hand, i unofficialy just got another call from one of the contenders, well fck it, LEZ, he says, JR should not even think of pening something going at him, cos unfortunatley he will put out, D.O.JR and i got sad a bit, cos dat would mean an end to ma "Gata lena Joe" Club Moments, eish i dont know. i mean he ddnt kill AKA's career, so what makes him think he'll murder JR's? until he releases Gata lena rmx or sumthn that sounds like Gata lena, then im siding with JR at the Clubs. "Gata lena Joe" talking about, have y'all heard the new F-eezy single, it sounds like Gata lena, m sure its gona get mad spins at the clubs, i gues ill b F-eezyin from now on

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

u should c me, i dont go to the club 2 front, im on the dance floor breakin ish down,  ;), back to the issue at hand, i unofficialy just got another call from one of the contenders, well fck it, LEZ, he says, JR should not even think of pening something going at him, cos unfortunatley he will put out, D.O.JR and i got sad a bit, cos dat would mean an end to ma "Gata lena Joe" Club Moments, eish i dont know. i mean he ddnt kill AKA's career, so what makes him think he'll murder JR's? until he releases Gata lena rmx or sumthn that sounds like Gata lena, then im siding with JR at the Clubs. "Gata lena Joe" talking about, have y'all heard the new F-eezy single, it sounds like Gata lena, m sure its gona get mad spins at the clubs, i gues ill b F-eezyin from now on

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fck, talk aboout BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG, Lz says he was joking he aint gona go back and forth ith JR, he'd rather have a seatdown and address the misunderstandings, dats so lame, but i guess Lez is a grown man and wants to handle things the right way. yho now that i think about it, its a mart move, imagine having a diss song thats also a club hit, the ninja being dissed will neva go to clubs again, LOL. smart move lez.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Aka sound alot like Jay-z i wonder if he does it on purpose
9 tha Pedigree

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
In model C schools, were the teachers all American? (again, no hate, just asking because I don't know).

not at all! not even one! read the text bruh.. i'll say it again.. What business of yours, or anyone else, the accent in which any NON-ENGLISHMAN speaks English? y shud i bother myself tryina figure out a 'South African English accent'??? is it not good enough for YOU that i got my XHOSA on lock? accent, the works!!!

back to my question, I can speak YOUR language better than most people who come from English speaking homes.. How well do YOU know MINE?

p.s Its bad enuf that i was forced to be raised in an Africa where its near impossible to be someone if u can't read and/or write English, now i gotta explain why i speak it in a different accent.. by an englishman(no diss)!!! come on Damien... let it go! for real tho
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:02:22 PM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
In model C schools, were the teachers all American? (again, no hate, just asking because I don't know).

not at all! not even one! read the text bruh.. i'll say it again.. What business of yours or anyone else the accent in which any NON-ENGLISHMAN speaks English? y shud i bother myself tryina figure out a 'South African English accent'??? is it not good enough for YOU that i got my XHOSA on lock? accent, the works!!!

back to my question, I can speak your language better than most people who come from English speaking homes.. How well do YOU know mine?

p.s Its bad enuf that i was forced to be raised in an Africa where its near impossible to be someone if u can't read and/or write English, now i gotta explain why i speak it in a different accent.. by an englishman(no diss)!!! come on Damien... let it go! for real tho

Kr kr kr kr
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:55:05 PM by Lovemore Tapiwa Sibhanxa »
Beating bitches since 1982.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Aka sound alot like Jay-z i wonder if he does it on purpose

i don't think so.. Cash don't do it on purpose neither. i'd put it down to influence..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:01:19 PM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Iv been to the UK twice. The biggest irony is that the Brittish speak some of the worst English my ears have ever come to hear.

Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

not at all! not even one! read the text bruh.. i'll say it again.. What business of yours or anyone else the accent in which any NON-ENGLISHMAN speaks English? y shud i bother myself tryina figure out a 'South African English accent'??? is it not good enough for YOU that i got my XHOSA on lock? accent, the works!!!

back to my question, I can speak your language better than most people who come from English speaking homes.. How well do YOU know mine?

most of what you said is so true.

the everage hip-hopper should understand why some people tend to sound american (how ever ridiculous they may sound). I mean we call it a hip-hop culture dont we? anyone adopting any culture would most of the time behave in ways typical to that culture and in some cases people tend to adopt the way ppl from that culture speak. never mind the music side thngs that may have attracted a lot of us but we must understand also a lot of us look up to black americans for many reasons. we have a history and black american represented what looked like black people getting somewhere, sort of like what we thought being liberated is like. I mean our grand parents, jazz musicians and fanatics did the same too.

I think hip-hop influenced the way i speak too even though i dont sound american, im from ghetto schools and find it hard to explain to people why i sound the way i do when i speak. maybe i have the real south african accent, i dont know.

The accent thing does make us look like a displaced people though.

We shouldnt pa** negetive judgement but yeah some cats try too hard and sound so ridiculous.

How should a black person speak english really? there must be an accent you should pick shouldnt there be one? i think we'd have huge communication problems if black people spoke English with the mother tongue accent.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

most of what you said is so true.

the everage hip-hopper should understand why some people tend to sound american (how ever ridiculous they may sound). I mean we call it a hip-hop culture dont we? anyone adopting any culture would most of the time behave in ways typical to that culture and in some cases people tend to adopt the way ppl from that culture speak. never mind the music side thngs that may have attracted a lot of us but we must understand also a lot of us look up to black americans for many reasons. we have a history and black american represented what looked like black people getting somewhere, sort of like what we thought being liberated is like. I mean our grand parents, jazz musicians and fanatics did the same too.

I think hip-hop influenced the way i speak too even though i dont sound american, im from ghetto schools and find it hard to explain to people why i sound the way i do when i speak. maybe i have the real south african accent, i dont know.

The accent thing does make us look like a displaced people though.

We shouldnt pa** negetive judgement but yeah some cats try too hard and sound so ridiculous.

How should a black person speak english really? there must be an accent you should pick shouldnt there be one? i think we'd have huge communication problems if black people spoke English with the mother tongue accent.

WORD to both of ya !!!

Where D at ??  ;D
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon