Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

That one f***ing person

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Pyro - I cant participate in threads with that Sig. Please remove it. It's sickening.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Pyro - I cant participate in threads with that Sig. Please remove it. It's sickening.

Hey! Thats somebodys mother man. At least wait for him to leave the thread before you start talking about his mother like that.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, Deac and Rama can have their hotties, but I can't?

Don't derail my thread with your silly bickering.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
i was about to reply but then your sig...

damn.

Her pubes looking like a rural settlement in the Transkei.

ha ha haha!

theres an option to disable sigs, us it. i use it too thank god. but i'll enable it as soon as i get home to see what you dudes are raving about.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am worried some of you cats is hitting on niggaz unawares...anyone who know bitches knows thats a man..., for real for real aint NO female built like this

but what the f*** is the muscle man doing?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
greetings muchachos

@pyro- do you have to derail the whole of ag with your tranny sig? that can single handadly destroy ag, its the most disgusting and sickest thing an agian has ever posted in the history of the sickest thing posted. i couldnt swallow nice piece of pork because of that shit!!!1  :P
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Co sign Brick on some people here hitting on men. Also explains the obsession with Gayness of some here. Also co sign Mad- that is the sickest AG has ever seen. Sicker than all the imagery mad conjures up with his descriptive tales of pissing on balls and the like.

Anyway, now that the sig is out of the way, we can participate . I know what you mean Pyro. Its even worse in an environment where you are young and surrounded by people who have been doing ish for years. But the worst are the young people who’ll see you as a competitor. Like trying to rpove that they are better than you. Always asking “ how is your project going?”  I always say “problems all around” and get them satisfied. Fortunately I don’t work with such anymore. Competition is good - but we are in the same company. Chill. We competing with other companies and countries for that matter. Small mindendess i say.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

if pyro wanted my advice, this is what i'd advise him to do

man im sure you've had multiple jobs in the past and you have expirienced this kind of thing, right? this is like going to high from primary man, you cant expect everyone to be your friend, my point here is....you cant expect everyone onm your new job to like you, theres always 1 or2 people that f*** your day up, so this should be something that you have mastered long ago. you've been exposed in the workers industry a multiple times, so you shouldnt be having that much of a problem adjusting to such bitchy behaviors. i know colleagues can f*** up, be it the workplace or in the school. the least you can do is act like you dont give a f***, whenever she says something f***ed up, just give her a positive response, make her realize than her intimidations of pejorative statements mean less that anything to you, the time will come for her to just give it all up, being angry and throwing things at her is the last thing you should be doing, shes your superior right? and you dont wanna beef with a person whos more supreme than you. just be calm, i know its not easy, especially since you dealing with a bitch, coz women like to take advatnage of quite men, you dont have to nod your head everytime she says some dumb shit to you, just give her a response that will make her wonder, everytime she says some dumb shit you just counterattack witrh an intelligent diss

perhaps this chick is inlove with you, who knows, maybe shes attracted to you thats why shes kinda obsessed with you, it happened to my cousin
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Dude, she is not a bitch, she is just a know it all. Irritating as f***, and others in the office also complain about it. She is also not in love with me, or at least I hope she is not, cos she is unpretty as hell, and old enough to be my mom.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
She is also not in love with me, or at least I hope she is not, cos she is unpretty as hell, and old enough to be my mom.

would it make a difference if she was pretty?  why is it almost always about looks when it comes to older women or women who are ur senior  :-\
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
It wouldn't make a diff if she was hot. I hate being told how to do my job, period.

If there were reason for her to be on my back constantly, like if I was doing shit wrong it would be cool, but it is more a case of her wanting me to do whit her old a** way, cos that's how she has been doing it for years.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
It wouldn't make a diff if she was hot. I hate being told how to do my job, period.

Maybe I would not mind if her hot chick kept giving me orders.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Maybe I would not mind if her hot chick kept giving me orders.

right  ::)

but with a man it wouldnt matter what the person giving u orders looked like right? a prick would be a prick good looking or not?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"