Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

That one f***ing person

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

if pyro wanted my advice, this is what i'd advise him to do

man im sure you've had multiple jobs in the past and you have expirienced this kind of thing, right? this is like going to high from primary man, you cant expect everyone to be your friend, my point here is....you cant expect everyone onm your new job to like you, theres always 1 or2 people that f*** your day up, so this should be something that you have mastered long ago. you've been exposed in the workers industry a multiple times, so you shouldnt be having that much of a problem adjusting to such bitchy behaviors. i know colleagues can f*** up, be it the workplace or in the school. the least you can do is act like you dont give a f***, whenever she says something f***ed up, just give her a positive response, make her realize than her intimidations of pejorative statements mean less that anything to you, the time will come for her to just give it all up, being angry and throwing things at her is the last thing you should be doing, shes your superior right? and you dont wanna beef with a person whos more supreme than you. just be calm, i know its not easy, especially since you dealing with a bitch, coz women like to take advatnage of quite men, you dont have to nod your head everytime she says some dumb shit to you, just give her a response that will make her wonder, everytime she says some dumb shit you just counterattack witrh an intelligent diss

perhaps this chick is inlove with you, who knows, maybe shes attracted to you thats why shes kinda obsessed with you, it happened to my cousin

ha ha ha ha! this cat right here is a legend.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
some rebbad corp ish

ok, she is not a bitch, i take back my statement, but a person, particulary a chick always tries to prove a poitn to others, espicially in the workplace, and likes giving stupid orders just to prover her superiority to others is a bitch to me, dont you think irritating people with uneccssarry orders n shit just to prove them as your surbodinates is a bit annoying?

anyone is proud of holding a powerfull position, we all get excited when we have people working under our wings and most of the time we tend to make them do stup and selfish things just to convince and prove who the boss is, like the " dave" dude on generations, thats a pure example of being both a jerk and a bitch

im not sure if im gonna be a perfect protege or surbodinate man, i just dont think i have the capability of enduring all this shit, shit i cant stand a bitch who's always on my f***ing business for a hours, i'd pour a bitch's wig with a cappuccino on my desk, be it a CEO, CFO, ECC, MD,CP, etc..........and then come next morning with a psychologist looking weak and emotional as hell like i just escaped at a rehab center and then  beg for forgiveness and lie about going through some personall breakdown, "lost 5 memebers of my family last week, so thats why i f***ed boss, please take me back"

should work, i suppose espicially if its a white person, shyyyyyt  mayne!!!!
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You have really become funny since you stopped being a complete prick.

That sounds like an awesome idea.

Like the dude that used to be at city press and came to work drunk and full of shit. They couldn't fire him though and had to send him to rehab. That shit was hilarious.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ayo pyro, i forgot to ask, is this a white, coloured or a black chick? you know this shit frequently varies with different races.........
Hood.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
im not sure if im gonna be a perfect protege or surbodinate man, i just dont think i have the capability of enduring all this shit, shit i cant stand a bitch who's always on my f***ing business for a hours, i'd pour a bitch's wig with a cappuccino on my desk, be it a CEO, CFO, ECC, MD,CP, etc..........and then come next morning with a psychologist looking weak and emotional as hell like i just escaped at a rehab center and then  beg for forgiveness and lie about going through some personall breakdown, "lost 5 memebers of my family last week, so thats why i f***ed boss, please take me back"
should work, i suppose espicially if its a white person, shyyyyyt  mayne!!!!
cla**ic...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Let me give you guys a few examples:

This morning there was a raid by police on three drug dens in town. I covered the story.

Since none of the Nigerians wanna speak on the record and the prostitutes who are scared their parents will read about them in the paper even less, I had to get some off the record comments.

The police have been gagged.

I write a short article about the raid and what was found etc. based on what an anonymous contact in the cops tells me.

She asks me to write a longer story about the atmosphere and the smells and how people looked and why I think they don't wanna talk to me.

I mean I am a f***ing journalist. I will leave the atmosphere and smells and perceived emotions for my novel and report the facts. I'll leave the speculation to the tabloids.

Speaking of tabloid journalism, a few weeks ago, I wrote a front page story about a dep. of health big shot and mother who died in a very horrible accident with a train. The next day she asks me to go interview the kids and make sure I get a nice sad story and a good pic with lots of tears for the next day's front page. Me and the photographer both agreed that that was bullshit, so we said we can't find the kids.

This is some bullshit, and I am really close to telling her to f*** off. The worst I can get from that is a written warning and then she will know to leave me alone.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Let me give you guys a few examples:

This morning there was a raid by police on three drug dens in town. I covered the story.

Since none of the Nigerians wanna speak on the record and the prostitutes who are scared their parents will read about them in the paper even less, I had to get some off the record comments.

The police have been gagged.

I write a short article about the raid and what was found etc. based on what an anonymous contact in the cops tells me.

She asks me to write a longer story about the atmosphere and the smells and how people looked and why I think they don't wanna talk to me.

I mean I am a f***ing journalist. I will leave the atmosphere and smells and perceived emotions for my novel and report the facts. I'll leave the speculation to the tabloids.

Speaking of tabloid journalism, a few weeks ago, I wrote a front page story about a dep. of health big shot and mother who died in a very horrible accident with a train. The next day she asks me to go interview the kids and make sure I get a nice sad story and a good pic with lots of tears for the next day's front page. Me and the photographer both agreed that that was bullshit, so we said we can't find the kids.

This is some bullshit, and I am really close to telling her to f*** off. The worst I can get from that is a written warning and then she will know to leave me alone.

Sounds like her heart is in the right place, but on the wrong paper? Bad luck Pyro.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
What if you just left an anonymous note on her desk, telling her about herself...?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I don't do anonymous bitching. Everyone always knows who am I am when I tell them shit, so I would like to keep it that way.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
shit then, tell it to her face or grin and bare it  :-\

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
pyro dude, dont backchat the chick unless you have hope of getting another job, she'd fire you on the spot "snap" and you gone

if you got another job aleternative, tell her to suck a dick of an octopus
Hood.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
The best way is to approach this lady and tell her how you feel but at the same time like you say she has been there for about 20 years maybe she fears that you are a young journo who come with all this big qualifications you  get the props and cover pages she thinks you are going to take over the shine she was getting before you came and maybe that vacant position she been aiming for but it will be best to sit down with her or her supervisor and tell her you only there to build your future and develop you  r writing skills(but again we talking about Coetzee the big headed sonofB... who always thiink he is right and got the varsity radio spot that we all applied for I still dont know how maybe is because he is speak boere afrikaans and those UOFS crackas liked him)  for New York Times i mean you cant tell me you want to work for a paper that celebrate De la Rei's birthday for the rest of your life   
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 12:42:44 PM by Ramorethetho »
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

seems ur ed is using the "Bugger-Facts-Opinion-Rules (BFOR) model"  :D

http://www.thoughtleader.co.za/silwane/2009/05/12/4341/

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The best way is to approach this lady and tell her how you feel but at the same time like you say she has been there for about 20 years maybe she fears that you are a young journo who come with all this big qualifications you  get the props and cover pages she thinks you are going to take over the shine she was getting before you came and maybe that vacant position she been aiming for but it will be best to sit down with her or her supervisor and tell her you only there to build your future and develop you  r writing skills(but again we talking about Coetzee the big headed sonofB... who always thiink he is right and got the varsity radio spot that we all applied for I still dont know how maybe is because he is speak boere afrikaans and those UOFS crackas liked him)  for New York Times i mean you cant tell me you want to work for a paper that celebrate De la Rei's birthday for the rest of your life   

Aaah. you applied and were considered not as good as me? Don't worry, no one is.

Speaking Afrikaans didn't really make a difference, since I hosted an English show and was forbidden from speaking Afrikaans on air.

Poor sod.