Africasgateway.com

mazda 3 is the shyyyyt!!!

Mad · 40 · 43175

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Mine's a charcoal sedan...great car indeed ;)
I would love to drive the hatch as for the sedan........,ine-clutch ephezulu ne-accelerator esezantsi ingathi yhi-golf **puke* puke* I can't stand that. As for the BMW7 series, I know its bad to feel this way with it being enviromental unfriendly with its fuel consumption and all that but OH MY GOSH!!!! The things I would do just to be in there.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I would love to drive the hatch as for the sedan........,ine-clutch ephezulu ne-accelerator esezantsi ingathi yhi-golf **puke* puke* I can't stand that. As for the BMW7 series, I know its bad to feel this way with it being enviromental unfriendly with its fuel consumption and all that but OH MY GOSH!!!! The things I would do just to be in there.

watch your f***ing mouth >:(
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

yo, theres this other mofo here in campus, dude drives a citi-golf , f***ing dope, he pimped the maggs and rims, and put in some nice bumper, some loud as music and some balance tyres, hard as hell..........shit i wanna ride that shyt
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

LOL I could say a couple of unpleasant things about a golf but I choose not to :)
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I am coping Isuzu Double cab this October GM here I come

You should put it into neutral on a steep incline and let it run over your head.

lmao
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

eh...Liquidz, are u into the Golofo that much....

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i see y'all and your mazda 3's but the handling on this baby is f***ing remarkable

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
i see y'all and your mazda 3's but the handling on this baby is f***ing remarkable

Oooohhh hello there future ex husband...

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

Dang that thing cost like 330k  but focus st is same price with sunroof and leather interior. I'ma do my math and come back to you Black
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Dang that thing cost like 330k  but focus st is same price with sunroof and leather interior. I'ma do my math and come back to you Black

this comes standard with leather, sunroof is an option
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Ok my bad, but still...................
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Oh My Goodness, that is beautiful....Bt ma baby's still the best!
Real Recognise Real

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

This is for those fruity dudes with tight jeans and long pointy shoes
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
For once I have to agree with Rama.

Whenever I see GTi nowadays the first thing that pops into my head is a BEE offspring, thinking he is cool cos his dad makes money from our taxes, rocking a pair of tight white pants, a pink shirt and pointy shoes.
I think you get the outfit for free with the car.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

ISUZU Double cabs are driven by guys who wanna make up for their lack of size somewhere, that's why they like big cars

This is for those fruity dudes with tight jeans and long pointy shoes

e]

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 01:33:58 PM by Alcohol Abuser »