Africasgateway.com

mazda 3 is the shyyyyt!!!

Mad · 40 · 43177

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
For once I have to agree with Rama.

Whenever I see GTi nowadays the first thing that pops into my head is a BEE offspring, thinking he is cool cos his dad makes money from our taxes, rocking a pair of tight white pants, a pink shirt and pointy shoes.
I think you get the outfit for free with the car.

Haters!!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 01:32:32 PM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Whenever I see GTi nowadays the first thing that pops into my head is a BEE offspring, thinking he is cool cos his dad makes money from our taxes, rocking a pair of tight white pants, a pink shirt and pointy shoes.

Haters!!!

im saying yo!...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

lol, shit i can picture this, a real coconut/cheeseboy dude comin outta some golf4 or GTi rockin some extremely tight a** white pants, a pink shirt, a rolex watch, some shades, and a white sharppoint........ha ha ha ha, dude did you have to bring out this much hate?

now some zoom zoom for your mind,
http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/-/f/mz_07mazda3_rear.jpg

http://www.edmunds.com/media/2003/frankfurt/04.mazda.3/04.mazda.3.int.500.jpg
Hood.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
that golf 6 gti with the new park a**istance technology is SICK.
the car tells you exactly where there is an open parking bay, and when you get there, you leave the steering wheel and the car parks itself. SICK.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
that golf 6 gti with the new park a**istance technology is SICK.
the car tells you exactly where there is an open parking bay, and when you get there, you leave the steering wheel and the car parks itself. SICK.

no way dude!!!!!! are you serious???? shit how much does it cost??? sure its for them BEE  kids
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
f*** the hatchback, that shit is lame, the sedan is the shit, im already saving for that shit, come 2011 il be cruising on n-6
doing 120 on a 60
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I see GTI drivers, what do ya'll think about M3 drivers? With the foony shirts and pointy shoes..... But wait

Wait for this one

One more wait

The phone on the ear, whiles kat knows that he is just checking his airtime balance, service providers must start chargin to check ur airtime if u a M3 driver

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ayo rebbs, what it do homey? what whip yall push? yo dig this, last year in december, was out with my boys doing a 100 with my mom's mini cooper, was a bit drunk, bumpin music n shit, 100 degrees deep in my village and then shit happened, came across a bunch of drunk school kids, when i tried to move away from them, i hit a yard pole and cracked the front lights, my moms was mad, so she took the car, haven't touched it since then. im also not into it anymore, that could've been a ma**acre man, i still suffer from flashbacks of that shit. some crazy shit!!!
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
them shareholders in the BEE companies are coppin nice whips, saw this other kid from the neighborhood drivin what appeared to be his dad's whip, dig this..........a f***ing Putnam Chrysler Dodge Jeep, shit i almost collapsed

man f*** a BEE, im coppin that shit in five years time
Hood.