Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Thir(13)teen

GudEar · 88 · 22802

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
but honestly, you cats kinda deserve that shit. here's this dude coming up here and telling us to check out his music. he tells us how dope it is, and then leaves it to his friends to cosign him ad nauseum, as he laps it up on some "i know! you're not the only that thinks i'm dope!" shit.

come on, duke. stick to business and let's keep this thing moving. up the single or provide a link.

we are not all from Cap City, nor do all of us know who you are, but we are interested in your music - which is what this thread is about, right? exposing your music?

I would change yo statement if i were you...U unappreciative...  >:(

wow...exactly what is it that i'm unappreciative of?

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
but honestly, you cats kinda deserve that shit. here's this dude coming up here and telling us to check out his music. he tells us how dope it is, and then leaves it to his friends to cosign him ad nauseum, as he laps it up on some "i know! you're not the only that thinks i'm dope!" shit.

come on, duke. stick to business and let's keep this thing moving. up the single or provide a link.

we are not all from Cap City, nor do all of us know who you are, but we are interested in your music - which is what this thread is about, right? exposing your music?

wow...exactly what is it that i'm unappreciative of?

Didnt you see i put the link there????

And by the way, i never lap... so stop that talk... PLEASE!

I would change yo statement if i were you...U unappreciative...  >:(
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:55:58 AM by The CHEF »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
And in other news, Dick Riding seems to be at an all time high on AH... now back to our normal daytime soapie

Just when I was about to up his single myself...this comes along...sheeeit RUTHLESS...never thot you wud say that about me....SMH  :-\

Well... I guess its a shame if yo'll think about dick riding all day...

LINK REMOVED/?m3nlzyz5iyy

did you just edit it in because i didn't see it up there until now? anyway good lookin', it's good to finally get to the point of the thread. and i meant thir[13]teen was lapping it up instead of bringing the heat  ;). not you.

anyway no hard feelings, bredren.  :D

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Harde mfana, moet dit nie personal wat bra... But u goota admit that yall were taking it a bit to far

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
got it and spun it and it's dope. you're a talented, brother, thir[13]teen. one question though, is this really the single?

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Panic, im not here for beef but i have to be quite frank with you. Had you read the inception on the thread, you will have known why im here. It was started by someone who knew my music and wanted others to share the same thoughts. I never started it to get myself known. I stumbled upon it and started promoting what best i could. I understand where youre coming from but dont be upset when things dont go your wax...and yes that is a single. Why do you ask in suspicion? I was born and breed in CapCity, i live io the eastrand and rep CapCity.

I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
dude im not upset nor am i beefing with you. i just didnt see the point of you seeming to re-route the thread (from fan appreciation to promotion) and then leaving the job half-done as soon as youd gotten our attention. its not so much upsetting as it is annoying.

anyway i ask because it doesnt sound the way id imagine a single to sound, but to each his own. i just wanted to make sure it was the right track that trompie upsed.

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Lol, ok man. I never knew singles sound a certain. If iwhat i do is annoying then dont participate - i dont. Chef, thanks for uploading it

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
lol...

Baptism of fire, AG style....welcum thir(13)teen
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Not entirely sure what that implies but welcome to tHIR[13]tEen

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Peace to all. Just a reminder that Postmodern Innovations is OUT! Get it at Ritual Stores, Corner Bree Str & Henry Nxumalo, Newtown, Jhb AND Room 48, Bourke Str, Sunnyside, Pretoria AND 30 Melrose Place, Norkem Park, Kempton Park, Jhb. Spot me at the Back 2 the City tomorrow 4 a copy! Its a beautiful thing. Peace

kamuzu banda

• REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Just copped the Postmorden Innovations and all got to say is I would have paid more than 50 bones for that.......too nice.Keep up the good work!

tHIR[13]tEen

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Thank you for the support fam.

Hope you enjoy it for years to come...