Africasgateway.com

The best book review you will ever read

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL @the sexual conditions!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Oh, and though there are some hints of a sequel (a Second Coming is mentioned a few times), I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you--no official deals have been signed at this time.

LMAO...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Oh, and though there are some hints of a sequel (a Second Coming is mentioned a few times), I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you--no official deals have been signed at this time.

LMAO...

yep ha hah aha!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
" Our protagonist, God, is somehow also a character named Jesus Christ, who is the son of God and... listen, it's never quite clear what the genealogy is, or how God is his own son or anything (and what's up with the ghost?) but a lot of the set-up just has to be taken on faith." \

:D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
watch RELIGILOUS, im sure its of the same vein as this..............

oh by the way, BLASPHEMERS, BLASPHEMERS!.....just felt like saying that  :)

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Y'all guys need Jesus!
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Kelis, you can't use quotes from the bible to prove the God of the bible's existence.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Yo I was just sharin'.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
At the same time, it takes just as much faith to believe in atheism. To make the absolute statement “God does not exist” is to make a claim of knowing absolutely everything there is to know about everything and of having been everywhere in the universe and having witnessed everything there is to be seen. Of course, no atheist would make these claims. However, that is essentially what they are claiming when they state that God absolutely does not exist. Atheists cannot prove that God does not, for example, live in the center of the sun, or beneath the clouds of Jupiter, or in some distant nebula. Since those places are beyond our capacity to observe, it cannot be proven that God does not exist. It takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a theist

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
Yo I was just sharin'.

no exclamation marks? :)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
At the same time, it takes just as much faith to believe in atheism. To make the absolute statement “God does not exist” is to make a claim of knowing absolutely everything there is to know about everything and of having been everywhere in the universe and having witnessed everything there is to be seen. Of course, no atheist would make these claims. However, that is essentially what they are claiming when they state that God absolutely does not exist. Atheists cannot prove that God does not, for example, live in the center of the sun, or beneath the clouds of Jupiter, or in some distant nebula. Since those places are beyond our capacity to observe, it cannot be proven that God does not exist. It takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a theist
Nope, I have no faith, except in what I know to be true. And as soon as someone can prove to me that none of the info we have attained as mankind in the past 2000 years, that have proven the bible wrong, is also wrong, I will believe in that info.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Very good.
Beating bitches since 1982.