Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Snypa Kidd - Johnny

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
Wudup guys we just released a new Snypa Kidd joint on our blog...would love some feedback.

The song is about a young man named Johnny, and how Johnny was a good boy until he started running with the wrong gang...

*EDIT* I uploaded here to AG also, but its a lower quality version - the blog page has links to download the higher quality on divshare & zshare  :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:21:53 AM by whitewash »

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
heard this joint a while back from SubZero, THE BEAT IS BANANAS, the FLOW IS MONSTROUS, gla to see its officialy out...for real, youl niccas @ 25 to LYF are really on some cooking with gas isht, i cant wait for the 25 to Lyf Vol 2...that and the SNYPA KIDD mixtape...still tryna get a beat at the kid cos he murders beats yo....too dope...and to be quite honest, its about time niccas wrote conceptual rhymes, JOHNNY is such a track, rhyming is much like beatmaking, in that, its at times easy to lace bar after bar if you just going willy nilly with your flow or beat patterning...but the trick is to do it with a concept in mind and execute it to a T....

youl got a winning formula in the Kid, KEEP ON!  ;)  :)

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Much love oints...

yeah Snypa is a beast on them bars! we really pushin hard to get this mixtape heard....

on he really came through on this cut....

on getting him beats... i will pm you his email add / get at subzee coz yesterday he was actually buggin for beats so we need to get him some of that san-heat!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Much love oints...

yeah Snypa is a beast on them bars! we really pushin hard to get this mixtape heard....

on he really came through on this cut....

on getting him beats... i will pm you his email add / get at subzee coz yesterday he was actually buggin for beats so we need to get him some of that san-heat!

it would be an honour to cook sumin for him ma nigg, dope raps + dope beats = dope product....goodlooks  :)

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
heard this joint a while back from SubZero, THE BEAT IS BANANAS, the FLOW IS MONSTROUS, gla to see its officialy out...for real, youl niccas @ 25 to LYF are really on some cooking with gas isht, i cant wait for the 25 to Lyf Vol 2...that and the SNYPA KIDD mixtape...still tryna get a beat at the kid cos he murders beats yo....too dope...and to be quite honest, its about time niccas wrote conceptual rhymes, JOHNNY is such a track, rhyming is much like beatmaking, in that, its at times easy to lace bar after bar if you just going willy nilly with your flow or beat patterning...but the trick is to do it with a concept in mind and execute it to a T....

youl got a winning formula in the Kid, KEEP ON!  ;)  :)

thanks for the support fam appreciate it! Let em knw..25toLyf dont play!!