nominations for the best agian award!!

Mad · 18 · 4171

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
we've been online for too long nnow and i think its prime we find out who's the people favorite, not me ofcourse, no never ha ha!!! kidin right? konw what yall thinking about, so before you hate on me please fallback niccas.

there are too many favorites here, so this should be an interesting one, the more you nominate the faster this thread reaches its climax

heres a starting list:

rob one - dude is undoubtadly the best agian to me, when he talks he talks, its funny how ive never seen him type " lol or lmao"

lord pyro- everyone's favorite, u lame as f*** if u think nicca is doesnt belong on this list

kelis- can be annoying sometimes coz shes too serious about life, but shes a chick though and chicks are too sensitive to punchlines, definately the best also

deacon- not my favorite agian but he cracks me up best believe, ive recently found myself iin a situation where i was searching and reading each and every post comin from this nicca

liquidz- his weird

rebbi- he never deletes my silly posts like depleezy used to, best mod ag has ever had

and as for the rest, dont worry, mad digs you too its just that, you not part of the list, its as simple as that, no hate or offence, no beef shit!!

mad, drop yours!
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

liquidz- his weird

LMMFBAO

niggers can be quit n shit, this thread is going 10 pages deep, dont care hwther that happens next year when khune makes some supersaves in the 2010 fifa world cup
Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
we've been online for too long nnow and i think its prime we find out who's the people favorite, not me ofcourse, no never ha ha!!! kidin right? konw what yall thinking about, so before you hate on me please fallback niccas.

there are too many favorites here, so this should be an interesting one, the more you nominate the faster this thread reaches its climax

heres a starting list:

rob one - dude is undoubtadly the best agian to me, when he talks he talks, its funny how ive never seen him type " lol or lmao"

lord pyro- everyone's favorite, u lame as f*** if u think nicca is doesnt belong on this list

kelis- can be annoying sometimes coz shes too serious about life, but shes a chick though and chicks are too sensitive to punchlines, definately the best also

deacon- not my favorite agian but he cracks me up best believe, ive recently found myself iin a situation where i was searching and reading each and every post comin from this nicca

liquidz- his weird

rebbi- he never deletes my silly posts like depleezy used to, best mod ag has ever had

and as for the rest, dont worry, mad digs you too its just that, you not part of the list, its as simple as that, no hate or offence, no beef shit!!

mad, drop yours!
wipe the shit off your lip...been a** lickin again... ;D
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

heres a starting list:

liquidz- his weird

mad, drop yours!

yhea u right, ive been sucking the tids outta your 7 months old baby last night and u watched >:(
Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

heres a starting list:

liquidz- his weird

mad, drop yours!

yhea u right, ive been sucking the tids outta your 7 months old baby last night and u watched >:(

ooohh..my daghter...nah son you think talking about my child gona infuriate me...dont you have a better comeback line..i mean..mad...with a lame comeback...you losing your touch..getting grey or shall i say your raps are grey and needs to go on pension...
shame jwabes shame... ::)
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

heres a starting list:

liquidz- his weird

mad, drop yours!

ooohh..my daghter...nah son you think talking about my child gona infuriate me...dont you have a better comeback line..i mean..mad...with a lame comeback...you losing your touch..getting grey or shall i say your raps are grey and needs to go on pension...
shame jwabes shame... ::)

nhaa kid, its just that i wasted a lot of energy tryina make you sad, you just dont become sad, i wanted to see u say but u not
Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
mad you and i are good e-freinds by now should know money dont trip for shit son...we like beefing and its the nature of this f***ed up relationship..hahaha...anyway you a craze cat in my books and thats high ranks son..one! ;)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
mad you and i are good e-freinds by now should know money dont trip for shit son...we like beefing and its the nature of this f***ed up relationship..hahaha...anyway you a craze cat in my books and thats high ranks son..one! ;)

kid u just dont wanna admit that i inspired ur a**, im your role model, lol keep it real!
Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yeah you my role model and thats why im a crack head who steals from my momma... ;D

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
i actually read all the comments on this thread...damn my job is boring, i need a new job....

liquidz- his weird

LMMFBAO

niggers can be quit n shit, this thread is going 10 pages deep, dont care hwther that happens next year when khune makes some supersaves in the 2010 fifa world cup

And how do niggas be quit?...

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
mad dropped out in pre-primary and got expelled from kindergarten..to his own demize..shame just bare with him...

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
using *be quit* in a sentence.

I totally be quit that claim

wow. it has a good sound to it, dnt it?