Africasgateway.com

inter-racial relationships

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
here we go again talking about 'white culture' as though all white people across the world share the same culture because of the colour of their skin. that's a stupid racist concept.

black, indian or chinese men are all equally capable of 'puffing on cigars' and investing in vulgar hegemonising capitalism.

as for inter-racial relationships, what Naturelle said.

are you deliberately misconstruing my post? i'm using 'white culture' as something detached from white people - inherited by being coded a certain way by society. black and asian people are also a**imilants and proponents of 'white culture'.

come on, man. why are you so attached to the this term, 'white'. are you a 'white' or a human being?

this is some next level post-racial, post-cla** system, linguistic, consciousness shit.

get with the program.

Naturelle's statement is 'noble' and the 'right' thing to do, but it's flat and does not challenge.

what is 'someone who gets you' in the context of this discussion? we are not 'mere DNA', we are conscious entities. what is 'love' in the context of this discussion?

this is why progressive people stay losing. we re-hash the same cliched arguements and do not add personal insight as if we are robots reciting from a manual.

give me a personal reason why the way you think about inter-racial relationships is 'right' in concrete reality.

wait, that isn't what this was about, is it?

you're joking right? why use the term 'white culture' if you want to detach it from white people? that's just inflammatory. why not unpack the concept of the this culture you refer to and discuss that?

i see myself as a human being obviously. i grew up in london with jamaicans, nigerians, chinese, indians etc. obviously i notice people's skin colour (i am not literally blind), but i am colour blind in the sense that i don't judge someone based on the colour of their skin.

the whole question of 'inter-racial' relationships is meaningless to me because i'm not hung-up on race. my daughter is mixed-race and it's not big deal. she'll learn as much about my culture (whatever that is) as she will her mom's.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
here we go again talking about 'white culture' as though all white people across the world share the same culture because of the colour of their skin. that's a stupid racist concept.

black, indian or chinese men are all equally capable of 'puffing on cigars' and investing in vulgar hegemonising capitalism.

as for inter-racial relationships, what Naturelle said.

are you deliberately misconstruing my post? i'm using 'white culture' as something detached from white people - inherited by being coded a certain way by society. black and asian people are also a**imilants and proponents of 'white culture'.

come on, man. why are you so attached to the this term, 'white'. are you a 'white' or a human being?

this is some next level post-racial, post-cla** system, linguistic, consciousness shit.

get with the program.

Naturelle's statement is 'noble' and the 'right' thing to do, but it's flat and does not challenge.

what is 'someone who gets you' in the context of this discussion? we are not 'mere DNA', we are conscious entities. what is 'love' in the context of this discussion?

this is why progressive people stay losing. we re-hash the same cliched arguements and do not add personal insight as if we are robots reciting from a manual.

give me a personal reason why the way you think about inter-racial relationships is 'right' in concrete reality.

wait, that isn't what this was about, is it?

you're joking right?

no i'm not. it's unpacked as it is. this is how it's coded in society and this is the closest reference people have of it.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
For that nigga pyro its a big yay brother used to hang with mad white broads when he was studying at techofs I used envy him

Who are you?

Anyway,  I say yay.

I don't give a f*** what race you are, as long as you are hot and have some brains.

I am dating a mixed girl now, my previous 2 were Indian. one before that white, the two before her black, and the one before them Japanese. I really don't see the fuss people make about interracial dating.

Like Brick said, if you don't like it KIM, it doesn't affect you.

Pyro are you in CT? i will be there in two week's time, lets meet and i may use soem skills from u to get some interacial pu$$y, o a real, lets do this mayne....................
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Sorry dude, I am in BLoem. Even if I were in Cape Town, this invite of your sounds a bit too much like you want to use me.

I don't see an offer of beer anywhere.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Couple years bek,I ws in Venezuela 4 6 months.Got involved wit ths broad who acted angel until she discovered dick.Dick wsn't having it,he smashed it,even if it spoke spanish.Ofcourse all relationships aint always rosy,so U cn imagine the anger muttered in home toungues(sp)...anyway...lemme tell U,gwaam is the same,regardless shape,length or whatever...U still gonna cum...

True story,tho,I believe its unhealthy cuz I 4 1 am 1/2 Tswana 1/2 colored...Im nt even fluent on both.2 make it worse 4rm several official languages a startter,theres Spanglish and Frenlish...

Sincere,
Confused Soul.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
to conclude, i honestly dont see nothing wrong with interracial relationships, if it happens that i meet a white woman in my life, i will date her and if my family doesnt swallow that fact then il have to look for an alternative, il be compelled to do whats right, that is....letting it all go, its just what it is people, these things can backfire, its not a good look to have turn your family against you yourself for something that u shouldnt have done. customs are customs and our heritage is our heriatge, we live by it, rather adhere to it than dismantling it. one just has to try his/her luck with this shit. its a win or loose situation, you loose some you get some, but i just dont find it essential and crucial to sacrifice your familie's blessing and support for a white woman who doesnt comprehend the value of being respected as a man in your race or culture. best believe, its not worth it. rather make sure that it ends in the premises of the closed doors and that no one from your family finds out. but then again, i think arragance and ignorance also have an underlying impact on this issue beacause there are white families who are willing to have black in-laws, those are the kind of people that understand the tru meaning of love and who belive that race is not a binding factor or a barrier in a relationship.
Hood.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Sorry dude, I am in BLoem. Even if I were in Cape Town, this invite of your sounds a bit too much like you want to use me.

I don't see an offer of beer anywhere.

Duke, if its beer u want, i can even throw in a case 4 all i care, i just wanna learn from the best. u in Bloem, i mean CT is only 1100k's from there, can't u make it there please? LOL or at least link me up with sum o ur friends that side, m sure they must almost b as good as u

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
yo Buff

what will you be doing in CT? if you'll have time, or if you can, you hook a brother up with some cool PTA albums? is that possible?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think one of the crackheads has a DVD that can help you. I'm no Hitch, just a guy that likes women.

What's that crackhead's name? The one with the DVD on how to get ugly women?

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
yo Buff

what will you be doing in CT? if you'll have time, or if you can, you hook a brother up with some cool PTA albums? is that possible?

agggh nothign worth sharin on AG, but ma no is 0849293961 and ill try and make a batch o shit i can give you, they'll proly be bootlegs, dont have the time to collect from all the cats the original material, is dat aight?

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
I think one of the crackheads has a DVD that can help you. I'm no Hitch, just a guy that likes women.

What's that crackhead's name? The one with the DVD on how to get ugly women?

M offended Pyro,  >:(

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
yo Buff

agggh nothign worth sharin on AG, but ma no is 0849293961 and ill try and make a batch o shit i can give you, they'll proly be bootlegs, dont have the time to collect from all the cats the original material, is dat aight?

cool man, thats fine with me. will pm you my number.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
yo Buff

cool man, thats fine with me. will pm you my number.

aight then,

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
thread extremely turns gay in the most instant way
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Ja, I guess most people are ok with dating people of other races, but when someone from another race wants to date someone of your race, that's when you get really angry. Which is complete bullshit of course.

Get over yourself.