Louis Armstrong Beat Tape

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
What Up dope people...
[Producers & Beat Fanatics Best Pay Attention]

Submission for the LOUIS ARMSTRONG ConTribute Beat Tape is now open, till AUGUST 15th...

The requirements are pretty basic & straight forward, but lets break it down for new contributors:

-> Submit a beat containing a LOUIS ARMSTRONG sample...
-> Send an mp3 or wma export, preferably between 128 to 160kbps...
-> Lable your name, track title, sample used on the properties of your track...
- One new thing ORIstocratic proposed was that, we also attach info of the software n hardware used to compose your beat [this can be a separate text document]...
-> the other being my idea, attach yo record lable, production house, or a logo wich represent u or u represent for promotion purposes, the picture should be 72dpi to 300dpi, 1000x1000 resolution [avoid pixelation]...
-> the below are the addresses where you submit:

> ussrworks@yahoo.com

cc:
> G_mosiane@yahoo.com

Turn
It
Up!

For those who aren't members of the beat_inc. facebook group...there u hav it....dont say u were excluded...  ;)

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
you were involved in the micheal jackson beattape as well right?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
^^^ nah, i'm not involved in any of this, i'm just sittin on the stands and observing the game.... ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
What Up dope people...
[Producers & Beat Fanatics Best Pay Attention]

Submission for the LOUIS ARMSTRONG ConTribute Beat Tape is now open, till AUGUST 15th...

The requirements are pretty basic & straight forward, but lets break it down for new contributors:

-> Submit a beat containing a LOUIS ARMSTRONG sample...
-> Send an mp3 or wma export, preferably between 128 to 160kbps...
-> Lable your name, track title, sample used on the properties of your track...
- One new thing ORIstocratic proposed was that, we also attach info of the software n hardware used to compose your beat [this can be a separate text document]...
-> the other being my idea, attach yo record lable, production house, or a logo wich represent u or u represent for promotion purposes, the picture should be 72dpi to 300dpi, 1000x1000 resolution [avoid pixelation]...
-> the below are the addresses where you submit:

> ussrworks@yahoo.com

cc:
> G_mosiane@yahoo.com

Turn
It
Up!

For those who aren't members of the beat_inc. facebook group...there u hav it....dont say u were excluded...  ;)

NOW THIS IS DOPE!................................this is def sumin im f***ing with.....GOODLOOKS ;)

im a**uming once you sign your name up for participation, more information as to what the end game behind the idea of a Louis Arm tape is will be made available ???...I know you not involved ma nigg so if you arent privileged to that information il understand, its a good thing that youve brought this to our attention, it looks professionally executed so far, giving me the impression that its been well planned...leme see about joining that group  ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE......... 8)

i just came out ofa  very very productive session with my man JOSEPH MEEGAR...rehearsed for an upcoming show we have this weekend, Grahamstown is gon be booming with the INTERVARSITY...its gon be bonkers... :o

anyway.....we mad inspired this side of the rock...

i COOKED SOME GOURMET for this Louis Armstrong tape...im bumping the beat now infact...i dont think cats are ready for this to hit the streets...its too nice.... ;D

i used a nice sample for it, sumin Louis Armstrong made to sing about a woman he loved and couldnt get enough of...what i did was to switch the theme and give it a complete one80 twist, making it seem as if he was infact not in love with the dame but PISSED of at her..... :D

i know, insane...

the track is called

SHE WASNT SATISFIED.....Produced by San, the Instru-Monumentalist (for Louis Armstrong)

im submitting it later on today...........watch out for it, im sure itl be in the tape when the tape drops  ;)!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
She wasn't wat...?  ;D Thats wat it is Oints, keep puttin that work in... ;)

I hope Cymtom and Boomslang are also gonna jump on this, or atleast if they cant wit this 1, jump on the next ones...

Thir[13]teen is also gonna drop something something on this 1....

It promises to be a great series...cant wait to hear all that heat y'all been cookin.... 8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I hope Cymtom and Boomslang are also gonna jump on this, or atleast if they cant wit this 1, jump on the next ones...

It promises to be a great series...cant wait to hear all that heat y'all been cookin.... 8)

yeah, spoke to Cym, told me he def jumpin on this one right here...its looking up...nice idea the organizers got...

and about the joint i did, let me just put it this way "sisters spend time looking for a good brother & when they eventually find one, they cant see it & do all in their power to drive him away"....lol  :)

what can i say, ive been watching way too many Tyler Perry movies & i like to put all kinds of inspiration in my beats  ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
OMG  :o i just heard what CYMTOM did for this tape......... :o  :o  :o  :o

this man's chopping abilities are just ridiculous, im sorry but i dont see any one right now anywhere chopping samples like CYMTOM...my god!  :o

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the link on the group is either broken or doesnt work properly, at least when i tried it, Soul, do you think perhaps you can lace me up with a proper link...thanks in advance ma homey  ;)

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile